• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
We know one of two things happened.

1. He sat on the cat
2. He left the door open by mistake and has no idea if the cat is inside or outside and he hasn’t seen it in two days so he has invented an alibi to allege that he saw the kitty outside nosing up to another one.

p.s. They are not mutually exclusive.

Evidently he finally looked under the couch...

https://youtu.be/94nZxY5sHJU

Did he say "Fancy feast wet time"?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 12:02:33 AM
Even if I did that it wouldn't equal all the hot air you're about to put out on Gabcast on Monday.
And I only have TWO, count them 2, box fans. Most of the rest are circulating fans.
The big industrial fan puts out more air than any 4 combined but I can't hear anything when its going full blast.

And yes, Virginia, I do read the subthreads and am not entirely self promoting.
I talk about Bellgab, Noory, Art and topics relating to Bellgab or ones that have been mentioned on here.
And there are those on here who like them and await the next episode or whatever one would call it.
I force no one to click on the link nor does one have to watch it.
I also post them because I think people might want to see them and because I feel it is a courtesy that if I mention someone on here or a podcast I should let the people on here know about it.
But to Mud King would be Bellgab censor, that's self promotion ?
WTF ?
I wouldn't send the link to a quilting website would I ?
Nor to one that discusses latchook which I am going to start on a new project to use in the background of a future video.
If Mud King had his way, I'd be posting the video links on the USCF discussion site.
I leave it to you to figure out what that stands for, if memory serves me. But it deals with a game or a religion depending on whom you are and is played all over the world and is very low tech and old school with no screens, no joysticks, no internet. With the exception of their website, which I've not looked to see if they have one. I've not played in years except against my various computers.

But in all fairness, isn't telling about Gabcast, Spec Sheet, Bateman's podcast, also self promotion ?

" Sauce for the goose. Mr. Saavik " ?

Star Trek Legacy - The Ultimate Universe TWOK Battle

I guess that's acceptable to Mud King but my just posting the link isn't.
And he also thinks I go off topic too much when of late practically every thread on here has been taken over by fights between posters, off topic posts about private parts, urine and Ghu knows what else.
I've read every post in the George Noory Sucks thread, the AB quits DM thread, Paperboy's George's Ipad, and a lot elsewhere.
Kindly tell me the percentage of things on those threads that have been on topic since Art quit or since Snoorge stopped posting here, much less Art.
I also read every post posted about DM when it was on the air and many others on here as well.
I haven't discussed the Spec Sheet because I've not listened to enough episodes, though I have subscribed to it and Gabcast.
However, it seems as if there's very little being talked about computers, peripherals and products from what I've heard so far and a lot of chat about what the host and his other callers/hosts have been doing lately which is hardly about technical things, IMHO.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on February 08, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
Gosh I miss the old days . . . :o

You mean back when the president and his administration were all criminals? Not me! :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
You mean back when the president and his administration were all criminals? Not me! :D

You mean when silent cal was prez?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2018, 03:47:37 PM
You're a moron who must convert all thoughts into political ideology

Quote from: ONeill on February 09, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
How are things? Is the fat cunt dead?
first of March another life insurance policy payment due...
sure would like to save that money and buy my second home in Belize...

and get my genuine Falkie Alien Heads (we have already discussed what property I am to receive after his demise)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 09, 2018, 01:04:59 PM
first of March another life insurance policy payment due...
sure would like to save that money and buy my second home in Belize...

and get my genuine Falkie Alien Heads (we have already discussed what property I am to receive after his demise)

I hope George continues to have a long productive, healthy and fruitful life, but I wouldn't mine having a shot at acquiring the Moroney military book collection. Did George ever secure those books from the Widow Moroney? Don't recall seeing George's youtube video of Moroney's funeral or one of him meeting the Widow Moroney. I'll pay more than a fair price for the books even with the pipe tobacco ashes between the pages.

https://youtu.be/isrdH_OBHZw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 09, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

I really don't think that's representative of all my thoughts but it proves that you're still that way. :P ;D

whoozit

If you are healthy enough to film yourself at the hospital you are not sick enough to go to the hospital.

Norm

Quote from: whoozit on February 09, 2018, 08:55:03 PM
If you are healthy enough to film yourself at the hospital you are not sick enough to go to the hospital.

Considering the high level of bacterial contaminants inside the craphole he lives in I'm surprised he's not developed respiratory ailments already. His issue is not from being 'caught in the rain' but more likely a bacterium infection that simple meds and breathing exercises will cure. I'm sure he will play this up to his followers in a 'POOR GEORGE' segment detailing the misery and pain he's enduring. Thank goodness he's still able to make videos.

San Francisco, the fat fuck's favorite city, has become a mecca for people who want to shit anywhere they want. They admit they have a problem but being a liberal controlled shithole the mayor can't pull his head out of his asshole and figure out how to stop it.

The shit map just posted on sfgate.com the other day. Each pile of shit is indicated. Enjoy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Norm on February 09, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
Considering the high level of bacterial contaminants inside the craphole he lives in I'm surprised he's not developed respiratory ailments already. His issue is not from being 'caught in the rain' but more likely a bacterium infection that simple meds and breathing exercises will cure. I'm sure he will play this up to his followers in a 'POOR GEORGE' segment detailing the misery and pain he's enduring. Thank goodness he's still able to make videos.

San Francisco, the fat fuck's favorite city, has become a mecca for people who want to shit anywhere they want. They admit they have a problem but being a liberal controlled shithole the mayor can't pull his head out of his asshole and figure out how to stop it.

The shit map just posted on sfgate.com the other day. Each pile of shit is indicated. Enjoy.

$10 says it is the cat pheromone dispenser. He has gone through 2 in a month. That mist can’t be good for his lungs.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 09, 2018, 09:39:03 PM
$10 says it is the cat pheromone dispenser. He has gone through 2 in a month. That mist can’t be good for his lungs.

Warning! Biohazard video! After watching this I'm having problems breathing....I can't believe he actually sleeps in this dump.

https://youtu.be/EgZhmrsEZ7s

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 09, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
Here ya go Brig since you never believe

https://youtu.be/_KZ_KR6rUgI

Now that's how a youtube superstar should conduct his life. In hospital with lung issues and he still take time to give his fans a kitty cat update!

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Norm on February 09, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
There have been theories that COPD is actually a dust-induced disease whereby certain inhalants modulate airway inflammation.

Whatever the case his environment must be decluttered. There's no choice in the matter if he has the disease he claims. All the books should be sold for profit or donated. It doesn't matter how much he 'loves' them.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on February 10, 2018, 02:30:48 AM
He's winding down folks

We've all had our hopes dashed before.  Must you resurrect them yet again?  To no positive end?   You sir, are a bastard.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 10, 2018, 11:50:02 AM
We've all had our hopes dashed before.  Must you resurrect them yet again?  To no positive end?   You sir, are a bastard.

I hope you get lou Gehrig's disease.

SergeantMajor

Greetings all, is anyone planning on going to the International UFO Congress in Phoenix? It’s 13~18 Feb.  Couldn’t remember if this what Falkie was begging money to attend. It be cool to meet some fellow Sewer Gabbers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rM1yFwuLq1s

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 10, 2018, 12:38:58 PM
I hope you get lou Gehrig's disease.

Based on the quality of your shows I thouight you already had it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2018, 08:55:59 PM
Based on the quality of your shows I thouight you already had it.

I like how you follow me around the forum, it's funny.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 10, 2018, 10:02:09 PM
I like how you follow me around the forum, it's funny.

Don't flatter yourself! This is the first time I've responded to you in weeks if not months. ::)