Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 22, 2019, 06:33:57 PM
Be very careful Brig.

https://youtu.be/eKwk1ko6ceQ

Don't forget, I survived the wrath of Lasha.  I can survive anything!  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2019, 11:07:05 PM
So, what's the story, crow? Are you alive, or dead?*

Ding Ding sign or Dead End sign, it doesn't matter.
"Faith Hope Love, without Love there is no Hope"
You may quote me.

https://youtu.be/N0iWxWAEtKM

WOTR

I'll offer a tiny bit of advice to Erinn. I don't know if my advice is any good. So far, Art did not take it, Senda has refused it, and Heather has ignored it... I post the following without malice (honestly, with very little feeling of any kind.) But I'm sure that it will be taken as an attack rather than a detached observation.

I did watch the video posted (I believe I watched part of an earlier one and this... So my exposure has been limited.) That said, I would suggest leaving the internet for awhile. I doubt it will happen as you appear to feel support from youtubbers. Just the same...

You have got to ask yourself is bawling over the internet is worth the support you feel? I don't get "you women" (Heather and a few others I have seen.)

A few quick observations: You ended the video by mentioning that it was about your father. If you listen to it, I would argue that it was more about trolls, Bellgab, youtube- just about anything that was not your father. Your focus is skewed.

You know that you are providing "fodder" mentioning BG and haters- and yet you post the video. I don't get it... Is it a martyr complex? Was the hope to elicit sympathy? Did you think that people would feel your anguish and examine their lives? Not acknowledging BG and your detractors no matter what you feel is really your only play at this point.

Heather used to do the whole "I don't mind the hate" while she bawled and cried as well. Don't bother- it's been done to no effect. Again, don't acknowledge this thread (and if you do, don't expect anything but people laughing.) You have seen it play out and are repeating a failed strategy.

Anyhow, if you are going to continue with a presence on youtube I would suggest two things. First- don't read here. Just like Heather said she never read here, then would come back, read, and feel like crap- you are repeating that mistake. You were here long enough to know that tears are not going to stop the posts.

Secondly, I would suggest that you remember the long game troll. Remember the circle of trust. While the circle was Bellgab specific, the lesson and tale of caution that it provided should be carried to youtube, FB and all other corners of the internet. I'm not saying that you have a "little Chris" in your youtube circle... But remember it is the internet- and people you trust without seeing can come back to bite you.

That's it. Maybe not a nice post of sunshine and unicorns- but hopefully a hard reality check. Do what you will. I suspect that the answer will be to continue without deviation. So, good luck- and I hope you get what you want out of your channel.

Some sound advice, WOTR, even if it comes from a guy wearing a gasmask.  :) It could be that Erinn is exploiting an untapped internet resource, the perpetual victim market.  All those sad sacks out there chomping at the bit to compare their unfortunate pasts and difficult days of the here and now.  Yes, scars will be compared and many a tear shed.  Some people love hearing about this stuff.  Well, I gotta hit the scrub box and drag myself to a job I hate and punch in for the man.  Hard to do with a bad arthritic knee, I tell you.  Sigh...it all started on a football field in Nebraska some thirty five years ago.  There was this fella on the opposing side.  He was insensitive....

SredniVashtar

WOTR's dead right. The only way you're going to keep your channel running is to roll with the punches. The first lesson we learned in school was that bullies want to see you upset, so you're doing exactly what they want and they will continue doing it if you play their game. If you were smart you could actually
turn this against them by creating maximum drama and bringing in more susscribers who want to see the show. As long as you are in control and don't get caught up in your own drama.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm9Ue4C_Tsk

Good to hear Erinn feeling better.

I will probably just post in the BellGab thread from now on, and stay away from Erinns comment section, and live chats. 

This is why we have BellGab threads, so nobody can delete our comments, not even TheModWrenchLegion,  Praise MV! 

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW1x70-2OOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AnefwxQe04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgSnkSIAwYk

Thank You for the tour Erinn.

Yeah.  I don't blame you if you delete some of yesterdays videos Erinn.  If there's any audio people wanted to keep, I'm sure they've already saved it.

the state of Erinn's residence needs to be addressed. mold spores growing inside the structure is a serious health risk and no one would purchase a home in such a condition.

[attachment=1,msg1328274]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 01:09:18 PM
the state of Erinn's residence needs to be addressed. mold spores growing inside the structure is a serious health risk and no one would purchase a home in such a condition.

[attachment=1,msg1328274]

Excellent advice Groyper.  I did notice that other comments shared a similar observation.

Asuka Langley

The ceilings will need to be torn out that roof has been leaking for a while. It did look like it was a nice house at one time, maintenance is key.

Erinn's dad should have bought a single floor brick house with a slab foundation and a tin roof if he didn't want to maintain, sad.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 01:29:47 PM
Excellent advice Groyper.  I did notice that other comments shared a similar observation.

i almost went full 🔥LIT CITY🔥 here...

[attachment=1]

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 23, 2019, 01:39:22 PM
The ceilings will need to be torn out that roof has been leaking for a while. It did look like it was a nice house at one time, maintenance is key.

Erinn's dad should have bought a single floor brick house with a slab foundation and a tin roof if he didn't want to maintain, sad.

if they invested some money into maintaining their house it would be extremely nice. imagine if that pool was clean?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 23, 2019, 01:50:15 PM
if they invested some money into maintaining their house it would be extremely nice. imagine if that pool was clean?

...or even just the beloved birdbath.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 01:54:59 PM
...or even just the beloved birdbath.

We should be grateful Falkie doesn't have a pool.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 23, 2019, 01:39:22 PM

Someone has clearly hacked this account. The post is relatively normal, contains no Japanese, or a single reference to Jews, Nazis or anime jailbait.

whoozit

When did making several videos about your squalid living conditions become a thing?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2019, 02:15:27 PM
Someone has clearly hacked this account. The post is relatively normal, contains no Japanese, or a single reference to Jews, Nazis or anime jailbait.

GOD DAMN BOOMERS GAMBLING ALL OF THEIR SHECKLES AWAY AND LETTING THEIR HOUSE ROT TO THE GROUND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SredniVashtar

I don't think there's enough chlorine in the world to make that pool usable again after just a weekend of Falkie. Never mind the traumatising image of Senda in a Speedo, we'd almost certainly get Kathy in a swimsuit too, flopping around like a pair of manatees. Just give it two days and the pool would be an unholy soup of half-eaten sandwiches, mayo and various bodily fluids.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 23, 2019, 02:20:51 PM
GOD DAMN BOOMERS GAMBLING ALL OF THEIR SHECKLES AWAY AND LETTING THEIR HOUSE ROT TO THE GROUND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my boy. We'll call off the search.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 23, 2019, 02:17:03 PM
When did making several videos about your squalid living conditions become a thing?

George Senda was the first to make it fashionable, I believe.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2019, 02:25:51 PM
George Senda was the first to make it fashionable, I believe.
He started a movement.  Several actually, as I am sure his apartment complex shakes as he moves about.

Asuka Langley

Neil Diamonds care free music ruined the boomer generation with apathy and their roofs are rotting as well as our country.

Maintaining a house is for suckers go gamble your money away and have a good time!  t- Neil Diamond

Typical jewish tricks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhFnTjia_I

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on May 23, 2019, 02:31:54 PM
He started a movement. 

As soon as you see Senda and his red shorts squelch into the neighbourhood it's time to pack up and move as far away as you can.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2019, 02:23:53 PM
I don't think there's enough chlorine in the world to make that pool usable again after just a weekend of Falkie. Never mind the traumatising image of Senda in a Speedo, we'd almost certainly get Kathy in a swimsuit too, flopping around like a pair of manatees. Just give it two days and the pool would be an unholy soup of half-eaten sandwiches, mayo and various bodily fluids.

You bastard.    ;)

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIHE7ub8aQA

...asking to delete a BellGab thread?

UNHEARD of.   LOL

Did I hear that right?  Did Erinn ask someone to Hack BellGab to remove this thread?

I'm sure I misunderstood.

Who is this Vinny G that Erinn says hacks YouTube?

Roswells, Art

Birthday week?! Ridiculous. Make plans for your birthday then shut-up about it. These people that talk about their birthday, sometimes a full six weeks before the date, should be deported to a third world country. This should probably go in the Things that Annoy You thread.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 23, 2019, 02:40:13 PM
You bastard.    ;)

Enjoy your dinner. I'm guessing chowder's off the menu for a while. Imagine staring at the bowl and wondering if Kathy's pubes were in it.

artbell_ghost

I need the elevator pitch as to the value of TheErinnF channel. With unlimited time one must be discerning about the quality of product they consume.

Is she season 3 of Game of Thrones or the last season?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 23, 2019, 03:00:41 PM
Enjoy your dinner. I'm guessing chowder's off the menu for a while. Imagine staring at the bowl and wondering if Kathy's pubes were in it.

Worst part is that a stray puber might be a best case scenario.