• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 16, 2017, 03:26:54 PM
There is a character in The Deer Hunter - a big fatso - who gets out of going to Vietnam because of his bad knees. The actor who plays him is George Dzundza. Close enough.

Oh, yea...very interesting "coincidence"...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 03:28:39 PM
Smart guy! Killing isn't like in the movies. It feels great right then and there, but later you realize you must carry every soul you snatch. Only vets who haven't had to do it are "proud of their service."

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 03:22:40 PM
He admitted in the past that he tried to get out of the draft through nefarious means.

"Hire The Muleskinner" Not like that guy's dad spent a lot of time around mules, then posts some video when he sees a pack animal he calls a "horse" at the post office when it's really a mule. "Hire The Muleskinner," all.

chefist

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 03:34:58 PM
"Hire The Muleskinner" Not like that guy's dad spent a lot of time around mules, then posts some video when he sees a pack animal he calls a "horse" at the post office when it's really a mule. "Hire The Muleskinner," all.

Swishypants

You guys attacking some poor mental defective takes it's toll on your souls, not his. It takes a gang to beat up on on a cripple and that's "honor?" WOW!

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 03:28:39 PM
Smart guy! Killing isn't like in the movies. It feels great right then and there, but later you realize you must carry every soul you snatch. Only vets who haven't had to do it are "proud of their service."

Hey, Mr. "Killer." The only "kills" you have is your cancelled welfare checks. Ever get tired of talking big online and living off taxpayers? Have a conscience? Hey, Senda, or one of his minions, how are you? Posting here under some fake name? Hey, what about using the trademark name "Aliencon" in some gofundme to try and make money for yourself? Have you cleared the rights to use that name for your own profit? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 03:37:11 PM
You guys attacking some poor mental defective takes it's toll on your souls, not his. It takes a gang to beat up on on a cripple and that's "honor?" WOW!

You may be the best person ever.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 03:39:00 PM
Hey, Mr. "Killer." The only "kills" you have is your cancelled welfare checks. Ever get tired of talking big online and living off taxpayers? Have a conscience? Hey, Senda, or one of his minions, how are you? Posting here under some fake name? Hey, what about using the trademark name "Aliencon" in some gofundme to try and make money for yourself? Have you cleared the rights to use that name for your own profit?

https://youtu.be/CRbhE3GRiUE

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 03:37:11 PM

Hey, genius. Get an education and experience in real jobs. You write "it's toll" as a possessive form in the English language. Your reference was NOT a possessive form. That's a contraction for "it is" and is incorrect. The correct form is "its," sans apostrophe, but in your lectures you failed to know that.  .

OK, genius.  According to your lack of literacy, you stated "takes it is toll" and explain how stupid that statement is. Get a real job, will you? Out here, there is no mercy for mistakes. OK?

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 03:44:49 PM
Hey, genius. Get an education and experience in real jobs. You write "it's toll" as a possessive form in the English language. That's a contraction for "it is" and is incorrect. The correct form is "its," sans apostrophe, but in your lectures you failed to know that.  .

OK, genius.  According to your lack of literacy, you stated "takes it is toll" and explain how stupid that statement is. Get a real job, will you? Out here, there is no mercy for mistakes. OK?

OH!!! Doesn't you're MIT degree in Lingquistics mak U uptite?

https://youtu.be/euVYSd_fFv0

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2017, 12:35:32 PM
New from the DW...George fires back in retaliation!
======================================

the spreadshirt shop https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/ is using copyrighted images from my You Tube videos without my permission and is violating my copyright furthermore under california law, it is illegal to use images on a product without the express permission of the individual or individuals  involved California civil law civil code 3344 furthermore, the where in the world is the guy from pittsburgh

(a) Any person who knowingly uses another's name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness, in any manner, on or in products, merchandise, or goods, or for purposes of advertising or selling, or soliciting purchases of, products, merchandise, goods or services, without such person's prior consent, or, in the case of a minor, the prior consent of his parent or legal guardian, shall be liable for any damages sustained by the person or persons injured as a result thereof.  In addition, in any action brought under this section, the person who violated the section shall be liable to the injured party or parties in an amount equal to the greater of seven hundred fifty dollars ($750) or the actual damages suffered by him or her as a result of the unauthorized use, and any profits from the unauthorized use that are attributable to the use and are not taken into account in computing the actual damages.  In establishing such profits, the injured party or parties are required to present proof only of the gross revenue attributable to such use, and the person who violated this section is required to prove his or her deductible expenses.  Punitive damages may also be awarded to the injured party or parties.  The prevailing party in any action under this section shall also be entitled to attorney's fees and costs.
the guy from pittsburgh shirt design being offered on your site has been stolen from my cafe  press store and no use has been authorized for me for on this site and as shown in the attachment he is selling has been photo shopped with my girlfriend's kathy's head on an ewok, thus violating the disney corporations trademark and copywright as well I hereby request that you delete this shop and turn over all proceeds from this illegal shop to me I have been producing videos on You Tube for 6 years as The Guy From Pittsburgh and/or George Senda, my middle name my videos also appear on the nationwide radio show website Coast To Coast Am as George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh I  WILL continue to protect my intellectual property rights against any violation of my copyright or trademark which is pending. I had an offending shop removed on Cafe Press that was selling the same products for this reason as well. thank you Anthony George Senda 815 Court Street # 786 Martinez Ca  The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) on You Tube and my blogs and forum

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello George,

Thank you for your email.

We are in receipt of your claim of infringement of your intellectual property rights.

Spreadshirt Inc. is a provider of an online platform, allowing our customers and partners to customize textiles with their own graphics.  Shop partners are solely responsible for the designs offered in their shops.  The partners confirm with the upload of every design that they are in possession of the intellectual property rights for the design. The designs and products are only produced on demand â€" we carry no stock of inventory.

You can reach the responsible person via the contact details of their shop:

Spreadshirt has deactivated the designs and products which you have questioned upon receiving your e-mail.  This means customers will not be able to see the designs any longer.

Spreadshirt denies all allegations of liability in connection with products and designs found on its site and partner sites. None of Spreadshirt's statements or actions relating to these products or designs may be construed as an admission of fact or liability.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Sam
DMCA Agent

It took him long enough.

I called and they were all removed but not because they violated his copyright but because they are photographs. They can all be resubmitted and sold in a different way.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 03:46:42 PM
OH!!! Doesn't you're MIT degree in Lingquistics mak U uptite?

Your own statement defines how you don't have a real job, have a less-than eight-grade education -- and is just some online loser. Go back to your "kills" of cancelled welfare checks and Section Eight housing vouchers. By the way, have your Mom and Dad, if they are still married, come down into the basement today and demand you get off the computer and look for a damn job? If not, they should.

Your rant contains numerous grammatical errors, lack of punctuation and -- by the way -- you spelled "linguistics", "make" and "uptight" wrong. And "U" isn't a word: It's "you," you moron. Try getting a job where getting things right is required. Um, have your parents reminded you today to look for a job instead of getting online and acting the fool? At their expense?

How is your public assistance working out? Like Senda, just ask for "donations" for being a lazy, worthless f*ck instead of trying for yourself.

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 03:54:50 PM
Your own statement defines how you don't have a real job, have a less-than eight-grade education -- and is just some online loser. Go back to your "kills" of cancelled welfare checks and Section Eight housing vouchers. By the way, have your Mom and Dad, if they are still married, come down into the basement today and demand you get off the computer and look for a damn job? If not, they should.

Your rant contains numerous grammatical errors, lack of punctuation and -- by the way -- you spelled "linguistics", "make" and "uptight" wrong. And "U" isn't a word: It's "you," you moron. Try getting a job where getting things right is required. Um, have your parents reminded you today to look for a job instead of getting online and acting the fool? At their expense?

How is your public assistance working out? Like Senda, just ask for "donations" for being a lazy, worthless f*ck instead of trying for yourself.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh how hard you try. I work out of Florida. :)  Don't make me call CID on half your asses.

Norm

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh how hard you try. I work out of Florida. :)  Don't make me call CID on half your asses.

Who is CID, you rambling idiot? You are issuing threats online and by your own language you are apparently either uneducated, unemployed or unhinged. You issue profanities and threats online and I have no idea what you may be into. Are you under some mental-health care? If not, you should be.

Just grow up. Move out of your parents' basement and get a real job, OK? Quit issuing anti-social threats online. Fair enough? I welcome a chance to talk with anyone you cite. OK?

Quote from: Norm on October 16, 2017, 04:16:31 PM
Oh the shame...not a SINGLE person signed up for the 'Meet and Greet' Nobody!

https://youtu.be/rXcfxkbp_LM

And note in that video, the trademarked logo for "Aliencon 2018" is used, without consent, then the trademarked name "Aliencon" is used for some gofundme page. That Senda, who decided to quote some laws, apparently failed to note he is using others' trademarks in what could be considered "an intent to deceive."

The "A&E" Network is already on to this guy. But since he decides he stands for "the law," I regret having to inform that company further about possible misuse of its trademarks to attempt to profit for himself. Look at his gofundme page. The name "Aliencon" is shown prominently. Did he clear the rights to use that trademarked name for that roughly $350 he took? I hope so. If not...it sucks to be him.

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 04:17:44 PM
Who is CID, you rambling idiot? You are issuing threats online and by your own language you are apparently either uneducated, unemployed or unhinged. You issue profanities and threats online and I have no idea what you may be into. Are you under some mental-health care? If not, you should be.

Just grow up. Move out of your parents' basement and get a real job, OK? Quit issuing anti-social threats online. Fair enough? I welcome a chance to talk with anyone you cite. OK?

I do God's work, with CONUS Immunity. :)

chefist

Quote from: Norm on October 16, 2017, 04:16:31 PM
Oh the shame...not a SINGLE person signed up for the 'Meet and Greet' Nobody!

Yup, not a single one. Most people would take that as a sign, but not George.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 04:37:04 PM
I do God's work, with CONUS Immunity. :)

More at you don't work, but live off your parents. I know you never asked to come into the world and I know your Mom and Dad tries to assist you, so you can sit around on the computer and talk trash, but you have to grow up at some time and try for yourself. Fair enough? You aren't "immune" to anything other than your own ignorance. I bet your divorced parents tried, yes, but dammit -- time to do things for real and try for yourself. I can tell their breakup was hard on you -- but use that to make you better. 

By the way, Senda or whoever you are, the domain name "muleskinner.com" is already taken. You should have acted sooner.

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 04:42:20 PM
More at you don't work, but live off your parents. I know you never asked to come into the world and I know your Mom and Dad tries to assist you, so you can sit around on the computer and talk trash, but you have to grow up at some time and try for yourself. Fair enough? You aren't "immune" to anything other than your own ignorance. I bet your divorced parents tried, yes, but dammit -- time to do things for real and try for yourself. I can tell their breakup was hard on you -- but use that to make you better.

This party...this is not the kind of party you're used to. :)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 16, 2017, 04:44:05 PM
This party...this is not the kind of party you're used to. :)

OK. Muleskinner. OK. Now, go get a job, will you?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 04:17:44 PM

Clowns in Drag

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 16, 2017, 04:56:04 PM
Clowns in Drag

More at someone who came from a broken home. Mad at his parents for the breakup and how he or she feels they were used like a tool. A nasty divorce sucks -- and we see the results right here. Such get online these days and make insane statements when they fail to see the issue rests within themselves for never coming to grips with their parent's nasty divorce. Then they tell fake stories about their own grandeur when their own written language exposes them as nothing as what they claim.

That poster just has family issues and none of us can correct it. It can only come from within -- but such fail to see or address that before inflicting claims of "false harm" on others. That's what I read. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 16, 2017, 05:06:28 PM
More at someone who came from a broken home. Mad at his parents for the breakup and how he or she feels they were used like a tool. A nasty divorce sucks -- and we see the results right here. Such get online these days and make insane statements when they fail to see the issue rests within themselves for never coming to grips with their parent's nasty divorce. Then they tell fake stories about their own grandeur when their own written language exposes them as nothing as what they claim.

That poster just has family issues and none of us can correct it. It can only come from within -- but such fail to see or address that before inflicting claims of "false harm" on others. That's what I read.

Keep hoping a 50% divorce rate means I'm like you. LOL!

Swishypants

CID is like Internal Affairs for DHS and the Military. Just having a call on you kills your career.

Swishypants

Ask "The Immortal" about that one. He was out of the Army within a year because he got Lippy.  Then he tried to join a PMC and NOPE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 20 years! JUST MISSED IT! Bye-Bye full pension! :)  Working with SOF doesn't make you SOF ole son!