• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: ziznak on December 12, 2013, 04:22:27 PM
i think we need to hear more discussion about the state of falkies finances as well as the state of his glasses.  All bumper music should be "casio sings" stuff from yewtube.  and we should crank call MV like... every show as well.

Quote from: bateman on December 12, 2013, 05:33:25 PM
All of this, please.

What are you guys listening to?  I thought this was what they did....

NXOEED

Quote from: Ghost Gab on December 10, 2013, 07:38:17 AM
Thanks Gabcast co-hosts for allowing me to call in and talk with you on your first episode about the Sarah B venture. You were all extremely nice, and and I appreciate it very much! I look forward to hearing more. I have posted a thanks to you on Sexy Ghost Hunter forum too. http://sexyghosthunter.proboards.com/thread/66/gabcast-allowing-talk-recent-events

You were interesting. I kind of skipped that whole thing and wasn't really aware that there was any sort of controversy. Listening to you guys talk made me wish I had paid attention to it better than I did.

onan

Quote from: NXOEED on December 12, 2013, 06:36:35 PM
You were interesting. I kind of skipped that whole thing and wasn't really aware that there was any sort of controversy. Listening to you guys talk made me wish I had paid attention to it better than I did.

It is really just a lot of blather from someone that, in reality, wants to control the internet. Specifically, mean talk. When it was realized she only had the support of her friends and a few disenfranchised bellgab forum members the game changed. Instead of attempting to take members from this forum, they reinvented themselves as a paranormal site.

Metaphorically, explaining it is similar to the digestive tract of a slug. Slimey, stinky, and no one feels all that good about it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2013, 06:51:00 PM
Metaphorically, explaining it is similar to the digestive tract of a slug. Slimey, stinky, and no one feels all that good about it.
Anti-slug are we?

NXOEED

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2013, 06:51:00 PM
It is really just a lot of blather from someone that, in reality, wants to control the internet. Specifically, mean talk. When it was realized she only had the support of her friends and a few disenfranchised bellgab forum members the game changed. Instead of attempting to take members from this forum, they reinvented themselves as a paranormal site.

I'm at the site now. I see what you mean.

onan

Quote from: NXOEED on December 12, 2013, 07:11:26 PM
I'm at the site now. I see what you mean.

If you visit freeartbell.com and read the most current blog posting you can get an even better sluggy feeling.

NXOEED

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2013, 07:20:02 PM
If you visit freeartbell.com and read the most current blog posting you can get an even better sluggy feeling.

That's the site I was just at. She has an interesting way of burying the hatchet. Interesting stuff.

onan

Quote from: NXOEED on December 12, 2013, 07:22:04 PM
That's the site I was just at. She has an interesting way of burying the hatchet. Interesting stuff.

Yeah, interesting is a good word.

heater

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2013, 07:00:05 PM
I'm taking a sensitivity class next week.

WAIT! how is that going to affect the show?  Don't do it, for the listeners.

eddie dean

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 12, 2013, 02:43:10 PM
I enjoyed it (all co-hosts have decent and distinctive voices); my main take-away was always have a list of go-to topics for when the flow of conversation flags or grinds to an awkward halt. Even if NO ONE called in be prepared to keep the flow going regardless. Best of luck. My favorite part is when you talk about BellGab issues including personal navigation styles, references to members and overall group/personal critiques.

Good flow rescues by Jazmunda, runner-up to eddie.
Fav voice quality, Onan.

Thank you!
The story of my life, always a bridesmaid, never a bride!  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on December 12, 2013, 09:53:58 PM
Thank you!

But you look so great in a bridesmaid's dress.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on December 12, 2013, 10:15:34 PM

I won't confirm or deny the existence of such pictures.

PS. you are treading awfully close to being uninvited from my drop box folder, bub

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on December 12, 2013, 11:11:19 PM
I won't confirm or deny the existence of such pictures.

PS. you are treading awfully close to being uninvited from my drop box folder, bub

I'll behave. I'd hate to be denied access to the world's second biggest collection of Goatse pictures. ;)

ziznak

onan... i love yer gravelly "old rapey guy voice" but you need to step it up and kick the convo speed up a bit more.... too many pauses and you seem to be the metronome so... you should like pass subjects on... i think yer gonna be the guy that officially hosts this show... eddie you have the same potential but you didnt get to talk enough this show what with all the tech bullshit.... one thing i noticed is eddie kept trying to bounce off of you and jazzy... but you guys were kinda being dicks and didnt rebound subjects back... i know i wasnt there and shit but... outside lookin in... thats what i seen niggas...well i love you jazz but you dont say anything new you are just awesome at reacting to stupid shit other people do... and the accent... that gets you a pass for some shit.... i still see so much here... cant wait til the next one sorry if i judged anybody harsh... but if i did... yer a bitch

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on December 12, 2013, 11:56:21 PM
onan... i love yer gravelly "old rapey guy voice" but you need to step it up and kick the convo speed up a bit more.... one thing i noticed is eddie kept trying to bounce off of you and jazzy... well i love you jazz but you dont say anything new you are just awesome at reacting to stupid shit other people do... and the accent... that gets you a pass for some shit.... i still see so much here... cant wait til the next one sorry if i judged anybody harsh... but if i did... yer a bitch

I'm just warming up and trying to find my feet. I have a lot to say and I'm sure as I get more confidence and become more comfortable then my voice will be heard.

ziznak

Quote from: jazmunda on December 12, 2013, 11:59:30 PM
I'm just warming up and trying to find my feet. I have a lot to say and I'm sure as I get more confidence and become more comfortable then my voice will be heard.
holy fuck i edit my shit and you already respond...

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on December 12, 2013, 11:25:11 PM
I'll behave. I'd hate to be denied access to the world's second biggest collection of Goatse pictures. ;)

You sir are a total  asshat  dick  tool Have won the Internets!
I swear to all that is goatse and good, I will win the next round!
Tomorrow jazmunda. Tomorrow!
Bwaaaaahahahahahaha!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eddie dean on December 12, 2013, 09:53:58 PM
Thank you!

At least you got to go to the wedding! You just need the other continents represented now.

Quote from: themudking on December 12, 2013, 08:56:06 PM
WAIT! how is that going to affect the show?  Don't do it, for the listeners.

I agree.  We'll all be going, "Oh, onan," instead of "Oh, onan."

Oh, wait.  There's no voice inflection in print.  Crap.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Treading Water on December 13, 2013, 05:30:46 AM
I agree.  We'll all be going, "Oh, onan," instead of "Oh, onan."

Oh, wait.  There's no voice inflection in print.  Crap.

Will no-one think of the pixels?

Tarbaby

Quote from: jazmunda on December 12, 2013, 10:15:34 PM

Oops. Sorry, Eddie. It's just that in the back of my mind the running tally for 'saves' at a bit of dead-air time had Jazmunda slightly ahead. You have the honor, though, of having the voice that is most like MV's (IMO) (and yes, I'd say that was a good thing) and have a great unselfconscious style. I especially liked it when you spoke from under the desk when you were following the wires around. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2013, 07:20:02 PM

the writer comes off as a real cunt in that final blog post.

eddie dean

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 13, 2013, 01:01:17 PM
Oops. Sorry, Eddie. It's just that in the back of my mind the running tally for 'saves' at a bit of dead-air time had Jazmunda slightly ahead. You have the honor, though, of having the voice that is most like MV's (IMO) (and yes, I'd say that was a good thing) and have a great unselfconscious style. I especially liked it when you spoke from under the desk when you were following the wires around. ;)
Thanks Tarbaby!
No need to apologize,  I wasn't fishing for a compliment,
but I'll take it! ;D
I think self depreciating humor is funny and I enjoy poking fun at myself. It helps remind me to not take myself so seriously.
Btw I typically find myself under a desk for salacious purposes.  :D

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on December 12, 2013, 11:56:21 PM
onan... i love yer gravelly "old rapey guy voice" but you need to step it up and kick the convo speed up a bit more.... too many pauses and you seem to be the metronome so... you should like pass subjects on... i think yer gonna be the guy that officially hosts this show... eddie you have the same potential but you didnt get to talk enough this show what with all the tech bullshit.... one thing i noticed is eddie kept trying to bounce off of you and jazzy... but you guys were kinda being dicks and didnt rebound subjects back... i know i wasnt there and shit but... outside lookin in... thats what i seen niggas...well i love you jazz but you dont say anything new you are just awesome at reacting to stupid shit other people do... and the accent... that gets you a pass for some shit.... i still see so much here... cant wait til the next one sorry if i judged anybody harsh... but if i did... yer a bitch

I love your honest criticisms Z!
I think we need this type of honest feedback in order to improve and grow as hosts.
it helps me to understand what the listeners think and hear.
Onan and Jaz did a tremendous job of covering for the phone issues. It is hard enough for 3 amature broadcasters to produce an entertaining product, let alone having to cover for me when I was tracking down the unanticipated technical difficulties. In my mind onan and jaz saved the show.
Also keep in mind this was Jaz's first show, ever. He stepped up to the challenge, big time!
You have to respect him for puting himself out there like he has! The same goes for Onan!
Bravo fellas!

Edit: once we better understand how each person reacts, and the personalities and confidence of each host has a chance to grow, we will have no problems bouncing ideas off each other and making transitions.
Sorry for the Run-on sentance.
I couldnt find a stop for a period. Here are an extra few. . you can place them in the appropriate spots.  .  .  .

Spooky Matter

I loved the show.  I never read up so where was MV?  You guys were a riot when you were just sitting there not saying anything.  The phone issues were insanely funny.  I can't believe you mentioned me, Onan.  My mouth dropped open and I was like, wow that's gonna piss a whole bunch of people off.  And unrelated, why is Arts Parts gone from the top of the page?  Just curious.

When I quote from some time ago it's because I look where I posted last and what was said, in particular I look at the scumbag Pam J posts.  Why not look at them yourself MV.  Major broken rules.  If you ban him I'll donate.

DanTSX

Quote from: MV on December 13, 2013, 01:14:34 PM
the writer comes off as a real cunt in that final blog post.

A sexycunt? :o