• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2017, 01:09:35 AM
Yep.  The chat log is now available in Discord Chat. ;D

Nope.  Not gonna do it.  Going to bed.  PM a picture.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
Falkie just got into chat.  Don't know how long he'll be there, but he and Chefist are having words.

http://ufoship.com/chat/
damn, I go out for an evening to enjoy the company of friends, food and refreshments and I miss this ?

did Falkie "straighten out" everyone ?

chefist

Maybe one of you has noticed this before, but it's new to me. Geoge spits quite a lot while talking.

https://youtu.be/qYQRNDMxr_g

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on October 14, 2017, 07:47:10 AM
Maybe one of you has noticed this before, but it's new to me. Geoge spits quite a lot while talking.

He appears to have overactive salivary glands (the only thing about him that you could say was active). You often see him doing that weird thing with his face after he has said anything, where it looks like he's sucking back a load of spittle. This was all no doubt caused by his mother criticising him and buying him too many clothes.

Lord Grantham

Clip 1 - "Okay, back to the video"
Clip 2 - "Okay, back to the video"
Clip 3 - "Okay, back to the video"
Clip 4 - "Okay, back to the video"

Jesus, these two are the epitome of throwing stones in glass houses. 

NEWS FLASH...
slow Kathy reveals in this edition of "Kathy's Korner"...
her recent serious health concern of the TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL, THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST KIITY FOOD CAN", that fortunately George and his very own, one of a kind, "Swiss Army Snaggletooth" were able to scrape it open to drain...

was NOT caused by the forced wearing or old fashion large Granny underwear...
BUT...
AN ADULT DIAPER !

RATTY PATTY, again is to blame !
yet, the reason for the "forced wearing" of an adult diaper WAS NOT DISCLOSED ?
and NO UPDATE on the current condition of the "TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL on her ass ?
did George inspect the BOIL ?

I hope slow Kathy did NOT interpret the ADULT DIAPER to mean IT HOLDS UP TO 200 POUNDS OF SHIT AND PISS ?
(that might cause a problem ?)

I wish that dod had crapped on Senda's face. Also why is Senda smacking that poor cat? That's not how you pet an animal.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 14, 2017, 11:36:42 AM
I wish that dod had crapped on Senda's face. Also why is Senda smacking that poor cat? That's not how you pet an animal.

He pets like Lenny.

Kathy is willing to take a lot of abuse.

Her very best friend told her she had to wear adult diapers all week and she did it.

Most of us would laugh then say fuck off to our friend. Then if it became serious we would say fuck off for good and find a way home.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 14, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

Her very best friend told her she had to wear adult diapers all week and she did it.

Most of us would laugh then say fuck off to our friend. Then if it became serious we would say fuck off for good and find a way home.

I got the distinct impression she got slapped after that last video for trying to speak at the end.

Queenie

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 14, 2017, 01:40:34 PM
I got the distinct impression she got slapped after that last video for trying to speak at the end.

I did not get that impression at all.  George loves Sweet Kathie.  How dare you!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 14, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

It seems that Patty bends over backwards to help these 2 slugs. The question is, why would Patty ask slow Kathy to wear adult diapers in the house? Does Kathy have incontinence? If someone were my house guest, I would not want them leaking and leaving the smell if piss everywhere they go. Kathy's hygiene seems about as bad as George's. Asking her to wear a bra when they go out is also not an unreasonable request. Can you imagine walking around with Kathy and her pendulous peek show?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 14, 2017, 02:03:19 PM
It seems that Patty bends over backwards to help these 2 slugs. The question is, why would Patty ask slow Kathy to wear adult diapers in the house? Does Kathy have incontinence? If someone were my house guest, I would not want them leaking and leaving the smell if piss everywhere they go. Kathy's hygiene seems about as bad as George's. Asking her to wear a bra when they go out is also not an unreasonable request. Can you imagine walking around with Kathy and her pendulous peek show?
yea, I agree, some older FAT people do have a real problem with urine leakage, lack of wiping or a fart turning into an "accident" and her possibly still "BLEEDING COOTER"...
is a request to wear GIFTED ADULT DIAPERS TOO MUCH TO ASK ?

I might also assume she was GIFTED A WHOLE BAG and expected to change them at least daily...

JUST HOW LONG DOES A PERSON NEED TO NOT CHANGE THEIR ADULT DIAPER TO DEVELOP A TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST CAN ?

I WOULD GUESS LONGER THAN A WEEK !

SredniVashtar

If someone were my house guest, I would not want them leaking and leaving the smell if piss everywhere they go.

Emily Post: Uncensored.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2017, 03:02:02 PM
Emily Post, in "her day, actually recommended covering all areas in canvas IF THE PERSON IN QUESTION could NOT BE KEPT OUT OF ONE'S HOUSE...
but today, with adult diapers available, I feel like she would recommend a "gift" of adult diapers with a polite request to wear them...
AND CHANGE DAILY...

Ratty Patty evidently forgot to recommend the changing daily part...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 14, 2017, 03:24:57 PM
Emily Post, in "her day, actually recommended covering all areas in canvas IF THE PERSON IN QUESTION could NOT BE KEPT OUT OF ONE'S HOUSE...
but today, with adult diapers available, I feel like she would recommend a "gift" of adult diapers with a polite request to wear them...
AND CHANGE DAILY...

Ratty Patty evidently forgot to recommend the changing daily part...

Didn’t she ever hear of slipcovers?

Queenie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

Seems like Patty is sincerely trying to help. Has Patty become the replacement  "mother figure" with credit cards?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 14, 2017, 10:47:26 AM
NEWS FLASH...
slow Kathy reveals in this edition of "Kathy's Korner"...
her recent serious health concern of the TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL, THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST KIITY FOOD CAN", that fortunately George and his very own, one of a kind, "Swiss Army Snaggletooth" were able to scrape it open to drain...

was NOT caused by the forced wearing or old fashion large Granny underwear...
BUT...
AN ADULT DIAPER !

RATTY PATTY, again is to blame !
yet, the reason for the "forced wearing" of an adult diaper WAS NOT DISCLOSED ?
and NO UPDATE on the current condition of the "TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL on her ass ?
did George inspect the BOIL ?

I hope slow Kathy did NOT interpret the ADULT DIAPER to mean IT HOLDS UP TO 200 POUNDS OF SHIT AND PISS ?
(that might cause a problem ?)

Ok this was a perfectly fine informative update on what Kathy has been doing, but why do we get to see Falkie eating a bed pan full of ribs and not her? 

I hope Falkie will correct this oversight - he told us she liked ribs too, he should have some for her next time.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2017, 12:18:33 AM
Falkie just got into chat.  Don't know how long he'll be there, but he and Chefist are having words.

http://ufoship.com/chat/

Whaat? How the heck did I miss a MT? I thought these were on Sunday? Mea culpa oh Great One!

SergeantMajor

The fact that Senda takes delight in feces deposits elevates him to a new level of scum and villany

whoozit

Asking her to wear a bra when they go out is also not an unreasonable request.
That horse escaped the barn long ago.  And broke its neck when it tripped over its pendulous udders.

Norm

Quote from: Queenie on October 14, 2017, 03:39:23 PM
Seems like Patty is sincerely trying to help. Has Patty become the replacement  "mother figure" with credit cards?

Patty is truly an angel to both Anthony and Kathy. She has done much to support and encourage George and Kathy to better themselves and work towards a common goal that benefits them both.

Quote from: Norm on October 14, 2017, 07:20:36 PM
Patty is truly an angel to both Anthony and Kathy. She has done much to support and encourage George and Kathy to better themselves and work towards a common goal that benefits them both.

good point !
when has George or Kathy EVER EVER DONE ANYTHING FOR PATTY ?

yet they BITCH AND BITCH WHEN THE TAXI SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THEIR USE WHEN THEY NEED IT...
I have NEVER NEVER heard a THANK YOU extended to Patty FOR ANYTHING !

correct me IF I AM WRONG...

I am now wondering IF Patty has ever seen a "Kathy's Korner" with George in the background ?

Queenie

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 14, 2017, 09:01:23 PM
I am now wondering IF Patty has ever seen a "Kathy's Korner" with George in the background ?

I am now wondering about how George treats his friends? If he treats Patty  like this how long before he turns on Curtis?

I am going to wait awhile before making a donation to the Alien Con GoFundMe, wouldn't like Curtis to get hurt by George.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Queenie on October 14, 2017, 11:07:18 PM
I am now wondering about how George treats his friends? If he treats Patty  like this how long before he turns on Curtis?

I am going to wait awhile before making a donation to the Alien Con GoFundMe, wouldn't like Curtis to get hurt by George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXojME_NC0U