• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade Fired! New MITD Host Starting Monday May 6 2018!

Started by Sarah, May 03, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

Sarah

Roswells fellow truth seekers!

Heather Wade has taken a LOT of time off lately which has resulted in a HUGE amount of replayed episodes...

After Art Bell's death, Keith Rowland was happy for Heather to take whatever time she needed to mourn, however he was not happy with her demands that no guest hosts fill in for her during her two week absence. That would result in repeats being aired instead of live shows and monthly subscribers would only get half of what they paid for.

Thankfully, Keith Rowland fired Heather and is now shortlisting replacement hosts.

In an email to subscribers, Keith stated that:

Dear fellow Time Travelers,

I'm sorry to report, that Heather has chosen not to produce a show or provide a capable fill-in host. In addition, she has taken away any chance of us getting our own fill-in host. This makes it impossible to have live shows in the interim, which most of you have requested.

Consequently, MITD is seeking a replacement host, which is the only option we have to move forward with Art Bell's legacy. I believe I can pull this off by next Monday. I’m excited by the candidates on the short list and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

I hope all of you enjoyed my tribute to Art Bell shows these last few days. I enjoyed putting them together.

Your hard-working servant, Keith

Personally, I couldn't be happier!

Heather was OK I guess, but I never consider her one of my favorite paranormal talk radio hosts.

Art could justify being prickly pain in the ass to work with because he was a phenomenon... Heather, no so much.

I subscribe to MITD for the guests and I'm delighted to get some fresh blood starting as soon as Monday!

I encourage everyone to tune in on Monday's show to see what the new host is like!

BO BO TOO

OH

THAT POOR HEATHER WHY IS IT THE BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO THE SWEETEST ONES IN THIS HORRIBLE LIFE

SHE SURE SHOT THE SHIT OUTA HER BIG CHANCE TO BE A STARRRRRRR LIKE ART BELL

WELL....I HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR HER

ON WITH THE SHOW.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOJwaiOsUs&ab_channel=HoiTahPoiSha

Quote from: Sarah on May 03, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
''Dear fellow Time Travelers... Your hard-working servant, Keith''

... Personally, I couldn't be happier...

Me either, I've never had a hard working servant before

BO BO TOO

MAYBE ART PICKED HER BECAUSE SHE HAD BALLS

AND SHE JUST KINDA BOUGHT INTO THAT AND RAN WITH IT WHEN SHE WENT KINDA CRAZY WHEN HE DIED

NOT SURE IF ANYTHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN THEM TO MAKE HIM BLIND TO HER APPARENT ISSUES.....WEIRD

YOU ALL KNOW BETTER THAN ME AS I DIDN'T FOLLOW ALONG WHEN IT WAS GOING DOWN I JUST READ ALL YOUR BANTER ABOUT HEATHER AND ART

HE WAS ALWAYS A BUSY BOY SO MAYBE THAT ENTERED INTO THIS

SHE LOST HER MEAL TICKET SO TO SPEAK AND GOT NASTY WITH EVERYONE LIKE HER YOU KNOW WHAT DIDN'T STINK IT SOUNDED LIKE TO ME

SOME PEOPLE DO THAT WHEN THEY ARE HIT EMOTIONALLY

BUTT YOU WOULD THINK SHE WOULD GET THAT SHE HADN'T PULLED IN BIG NUMBERS TO BE ABLE TO ACT A BIT CROSS WITH OTHERS

I AGREE WITH KEITH THE SHOW MUCT GO ON HE CAN'T LET HER END IT HERE

ART HAD HIS VISION AND KETH WOULD KNOW MORE ABOUT THAT I WOULD THINK

GOOD MAN KEITH <<<

PAT ON THE BACK BUDDY JUST DO YOUR BEST AND MOVE FORWARD

I THINK THAT IS WHAT ART MIGHT TELL YOU

SOMETIMES THINGS LOOK BLEEEEK AND LIKE THEY ARE GOING DOWN THE CRAPPER THEN SOMETHING REMARKABLE HAPPENS

THAT IS HOW IT WENT WITH ART BELL

ONE THING LEAD TO ANOTHER AND HE WAS A STARRRRRRRR ON THE NIGHT SHIFT

RIGHT WHERE HE LIKED IT

I AM JUST GLAD I GOT TO TAKE THE RIDE WITH HIM

A REMARKABLE TIME IN RADIO I FEEL

Soylentblue

I could not be happier.

HW never did it for me and I found myself listening to other shows in the evening.

Good luck in finding a new host/hosts.

Cybernaut

She knew it was coming. The writing was on the wall regarding her inability to build a following.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DIeKQOOlvI

BO BO TOO

LAUGHING YEAH YOU SURE COULD SAY SHE KNEW AFTER LISTENING TO THAT

SO THEN ART U[P AND DIES SO SHE IS MOSTLY DONE AND SAD AND MAD

DUE CONTINUE

SHE WAVES BY WITH BOTH MIDDLE FINGERS AND SMILES

WHOZ NEXT ......

Ufobaby

Quote from: Cybernaut on May 03, 2018, 04:49:58 PM
She knew it was coming. The writing was on the wall regarding her inability to build a following.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DIeKQOOlvI

I agree she knew her time was numbered. Art was the one who kept things going for her.  It was gonna happen.

Dr Who

Will the new show be called midnight in the desert without Heather Wade?

Jackstar

Quote from: Sarah on May 03, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
however he was not happy with her demands that no guest hosts fill in for her during her two week absence

Obvious corporate re-branding is obvious.

Sarah

Quote from: Dr Who on May 04, 2018, 01:14:08 AM
Will the new show be called midnight in the desert without Heather Wade?

I heard from anonymous sources that Keith Rowland will be naming the new show "Heather Wade can lick, lick, lick my balls... in the desert."

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bluejay on May 03, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
Looking forward to the new host!

That would be cool.  Isn't he dead, though? Maybe that dude can do a spirit box show?

Good luck in finding a new host

CNN just now reporting RCH will be the new host

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Ufobaby on May 04, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Please tell me this is fake.

Nope. LOL though who knows what it will be called, since Heather thinks she’s going to use the name for her new show.  ::) ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 04, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
Nope. LOL though who knows what it will be called, since Heather thinks she’s going to use the name for her new show.  ::) ::)

Keith Rowland’s New and Improved Art Bell Original Midnight in the Desert starring Richard C Hoagland*

*Can’t be Hoagland. Keith said the person was not a diva.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 04:51:33 PM
Keith Rowland’s New and Improved Art Bell Original Midnight in the Desert starring Richard C Hoagland*

;D  ;D

Quote from: Ufobaby on May 04, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Please tell me this is fake.

It was an attempt to get a laugh. 

Rumor going around is Dan Quayle, seemingly an odd choice as I had no idea he was interested in the subject matter.

Bluejay

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

pate

WHAXITS NUTS DEAD.  SAY AGAIN WANUX DOA.

MISLED ARMY DISBAND.  SAY AGAIN NERVOUS HOSPITALITY.

SLINGBLADE II NOT WORKING.  SAY AGAIN TRY IDIOACRACY UPGRAYYED 2 MARK ZERO.

SAY AGAIN FULL STOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZFyUUAw7vw