• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Savage

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 07:05:49 AM

Quick Karl

Quote from: The General on March 23, 2014, 03:20:36 PM
I use that too.  Never heard of bands I don't like.
I've also never heard of my competition across town.
I've also never heard of Howard Stern.

Who is Howard Stern?

yumyumtree

Thankfully Savage didnt weigh in on Robin Williams last night. I was afraid he might make some of the same kind of cruel remarks he did when Heath Ledger died.

Quote from: yumyumtree on August 12, 2014, 11:05:29 AM
Thankfully Savage didnt weigh in on Robin Williams last night. I was afraid he might make some of the same kind of cruel remarks he did when Heath Ledger died.

At the time Savage was on air, I don`t think it was known that Mr. Williams had taken his own life.

McPhallus

Quote from: yumyumtree on August 12, 2014, 11:05:29 AM

I remember him calling BS when RW checked back into rehab a while back while denying that he had relapsed.

albrecht

Well, I guess Savage, née Weiner, is really throwing down a gauntlet. Apparently he said Obama is arming the Feds for a war against white people. Wow. Granted Obama harbors deep animosity towards whites and the country, but this is going even beyond Alex Jones territory....
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/savage-feds-arming-for-war-on-white-people/

It is a desperate attempt to stay relevant, edgy -- a great way to keep the dollars flowing in.

albrecht

Quote from: West of the Rockies on August 30, 2014, 03:44:15 PM
It is a desperate attempt to stay relevant, edgy -- a great way to keep the dollars flowing in.
Yeah, he has a new book to hawk. But, man, fomenting racial tensions and proclaiming race wars and government "war on whites" is pretty low. Like Charlie Manson low.

George Drooly

Quote from: albrecht on August 30, 2014, 03:50:53 PM
Yeah, he has a new book to hawk. But, man, fomenting racial tensions and proclaiming race wars and government "war on whites" is pretty low. Like Charlie Manson low.

Come now, it's pretty obvious the government, the media and academia want nothing more than blacks and whites at each other's throats. They'd all be out of work if we actually got along.

Foodlion

Quote from: The General on July 29, 2014, 11:36:19 PM
I'll listen for you.
He's the best.
When he's not talking about drinking wine, or his ugly dog teddy eating under the table at a Chinese buffet. I can agree when he's on track, he's one of the more entertaining radio hosts.

Foodlion

Quote from: albrecht on August 30, 2014, 03:50:53 PM
I think Michael is more paranoid if anything. When he gets into the whole race war thing, it's a passion for him, but I don't think he's necessarily a racist, I just think he's trying to boost the white man off the couch, off the sports channel, and off to save this dying country.
In order to rally up the momentum, he's trying to make things personal for them. I'm just not sure if it's working.

Dr. Savage is the most entertaining person on radio. One of the things that make him so fun to listen to, is his complex personality. He strikes me a person who struggles with a number of phobias and we constantly see that manifested on the air. Mix that with his intellect and sheer talent, and God-given voice, and you have radio magic much of the time.

Foodlion

Quote from: George Drooly on August 31, 2014, 03:37:00 AM
Come now, it's pretty obvious the government, the media and academia want nothing more than blacks and whites at each other's throats. They'd all be out of work if we actually got along.
Even politicians agree. Just look at Ferguson right now.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/us/getting-ferguson-majority-to-show-its-clout-at-polls.html?_r=0
Our country is far from MLK's dream than ever. The sooner the mass majority learns that people are profiting off these race wars, the sooner we will all come together as a country.

yumyumtree

So a few nights ago Savage announced that all (I assume he means all major) talk show hosts use fake callers or set-up calls and he's the only one who doesn't.  My bullshit detector went up with that one. I can't explain it.

He also has taken to reading from his old journals from the early 80s and talking about stuff that will be in  his library.  What's with all these talk show hosts now having museums and libraries?  Glenn Beck is talking about the same thing. Used to be it was just presidents, as in the Clinton Library and Massage Parlor (which could also be a good theme for Al Gore, if he had become president).

Apparently last month not long after the Robin Williams suicide, Savage counseled a suicidal caller on the air.  I didn't hear the show but saw it discussed on Free Republic, where some thought that the call was fake. There are some people who really hate Savage on that site, and others(not many) who adore him.

Quote from: yumyumtree on September 20, 2014, 02:30:47 PM
So a few nights ago Savage announced that all (I assume he means all major) talk show hosts use fake callers or set-up calls and he's the only one who doesn't.  My bullshit detector went up with that one. I can't explain it.

He also has taken to reading from his old journals from the early 80s and talking about stuff that will be in  his library.  What's with all these talk show hosts now having museums and libraries?  Glenn Beck is talking about the same thing. Used to be it was just presidents, as in the Clinton Library and Massage Parlor (which could also be a good theme for Al Gore, if he had become president).

Apparently last month not long after the Robin Williams suicide, Savage counseled a suicidal caller on the air.  I didn't hear the show but saw it discussed on Free Republic, where some thought that the call was fake. There are some people who really hate Savage on that site, and others(not many) who adore him.

Here`s the call in question. I was listening to the show when the guy called. I don`t think Savage had anything to do with it, other than possibly inspiring "Joe".

The one sure thing about Savage is he has a massive ego. He`s a brilliant man, super talented, and born for the microphone, but his ego will turn a lot of people off.

Michael Savage Helps Caller "Joe" Avoid Suicide w/ Show on Robin Williams - Emotional Call - 8/13/14

yumyumtree

Thanks for posting.  As I said, I missed the show

albrecht

Rockstar Energy Drink creator Russ Weiner also made his debut into the 400 with a $2.5 billion net worth. He founded the Red Bull and Monster Beverage competitor after learning the beverage industry-ropes while working for the founder of Skyy Vodka and expects 2014 sales of his drink to reach $713 million.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/meet-the-college-dropout-billionaire-who-s-revolutionizing-the-medical-industry-170558675.html

Savage's son seems to be doing quite well. Meanwhile his dad says a civil war is coming and we have only one month to save the country.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/michael-savage-1-month-left-to-save-america/

Ruteger

I agree - reluctantly. Savage has correctly stated the Democratic party is UNREACHABLE. He is spot-on. The Dems are TOTALLY corrupt and they are unreachable. No amount of phone-calls will convince them to help the American People (Majority Dems voted for ObamaCare, remember). On the other hand, there are still *SOME* GOP Conservatives willing to fight for the Constitution. Savage postulates, we still have a modicum of chance to influence the GOP to preserve our great Republic if they win the Senate).

I AM VOTING GOP. Why? Not because I love them, but they are the only chance this Republic has to survive without a bloody civil war.

Kelt

Quote from: Ruteger on October 29, 2014, 08:16:18 PM
I AM VOTING GOP. Why? Not because I love them, but they are the only chance this Republic has to survive without a bloody civil war.

lol

136 or 142

On the other hand, there are still *SOME* GOP Conservatives willing to fight for the Constitution.

You are aware that more Democrats voted for Amash's bill on the NSA than Republicans?

When the Republic becomes civil, I'll be happy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 29, 2014, 09:54:28 PM
Who cares what some pychopathic half wit says?

You're right; Savage is the same too. But Rutger isn't far behind.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2014, 12:14:46 AM
You're right; Savage is the same too. But Rutger isn't far behind.

Michael Savage is banned from entering the UK, but hate filled Moslems threatening to kill infidels and create a caliphate are welcomed and given government handouts - housing, food, cash, deference..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 30, 2014, 12:37:43 AM

Michael Savage is banned from entering the UK, but hate filled Moslems threatening to kill infidels and create a caliphate are welcomed and given government handouts - housing, food, cash, deference..

Savage was banned because after being tipped off by your girls and boys in the alphabet services, his prescence was deemed to be unwanted. I disagreed. I think it would be hilarious to have him have a another one ripped and handed to him like Alex Jones did.

Oh and the same applies to anyone. So you're wrong on the second point. Many Muslims, Jews, Christians have had their visitation visas denied to enter the UK if they're agenda is to whip up bigoted crap.

136 or 142

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2014, 12:55:16 AM
Savage was banned because after being tipped off by your girls and boys in the alphabet services, his prescence was deemed to be unwanted. I disagreed. I think it would be hilarious to have him have a another one ripped and handed to him like Alex Jones did.

Oh and the same applies to anyone. So you're wrong on the second point. Many Muslims, Jews, Christians have had their visitation visas denied to enter the UK if they're agenda is to whip up bigoted crap.

I too think it's silly to ban him, but Yorkshire pud is correct that a fair number of people have been banned from entering the U.K:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_banned_from_entering_the_United_Kingdom

Gd5150

Kinda funny that Savage used to be on the same network that champions the pillars of journalistic integrity and trute: Chris Mathews and Rachel Bieber Maddow.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 30, 2014, 01:30:21 AM
Kinda funny that Savage used to be on the same network that champions the pillars of journalistic integrity and trute: Chris Mathews and Rachel Bieber Maddow.

Savage can hardly be held up as an example of propriety. He changed his name to make him sound more edgy, and less like a penis and has lied about his degree qualifications to try and give him credibility.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 30, 2014, 12:37:43 AM

Michael Savage is banned from entering the UK,

"I thought this was a joke or a mistake ... How could they put Michael Savage in the same league with mass murderers when I have never avowed violence?

"As a result of this I am going to sue [Smith]."

Also "named and shamed" are American Baptist pastor Fred Waldron Phelps Sr and his daughter Shirley Phelps-Roper, who have picketed the funerals of Aids victims and claimed the deaths of US soldiers are a punishment for US tolerance of homosexuality.

Hamas MP Yunis Al-Astal, Jewish extremist Mike Guzovsky, former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard Stephen Donald Black and neo-Nazi Erich Gliebe are also on the list released yesterday.

Artur Ryno and Pavel Skachevsky, the former leaders of a violent Russian skinhead gang that committed 20 racially motivated murders, are also banned from coming to Britain. Both are currently in prison.
[/b]

but hate filled Moslems threatening to kill infidels and create a caliphate are welcomed and given government handouts - housing, food, cash, deference..

Apparently not.

Making up the rest of the 16 named by the Home Office are preachers Wadgy Abd El Hamied Mohamed Ghoneim, Abdullah Qadri Al Ahdal, Safwat Hijazi and Amir Siddique, Muslim activist Abdul Ali Musa (previously Clarence Reams), murderer and Hezbollah terrorist Samir Al Quntar and Kashmiri terrorist group leader Nasr Javed.

Even the 'Go to' Tea party friendly toilet paper Daily Mail, isn't sympathetic.  :-\

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1390738/Barred-Shock-jock-Michael-Savage-U-K-ban-reaffirmed.html

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2014, 12:55:16 AM

I didn't say YOU banned him.

Yeah, they've banned a few Islamo-Fascists.  Not all of them though, not even close.

The British government is afraid of the Islamists and coddles them - having imported a critical mass of Moslems in the first place, and adds people like Savage to the banned list to make it appear 'balanced'.  Those putting him on and keeping him on the list are a bunch of politically correct bed wetters

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 30, 2014, 01:32:53 AM

Savage... has lied about his degree qualifications to try and give him credibility.

How so?

His PhD is from Cal-Berkeley the top public university in the world