• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bart Ell's thread

Started by Metron2267, August 14, 2019, 04:12:09 PM

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on August 18, 2019, 08:26:03 AM
Heh, heh... I'm just glad Lee only likes women. 

Hi ItsOver!

+1 to You!   ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 08:57:58 AM
Alright, I'll play...

Good Morning K_dubb!

+1 to you.   ;D

Good morning, dear.  But something's not quite right -- when I run your post through my bellgab translator (a project I've been secretly developing, pouring all my knowledge of culture and linguistics into it) it comes up with, approximately, "Go fuck yourself with a telephone pole."

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 09:03:42 AM
Good morning, dear.  But something's not quite right -- when I run your post through my bellgab translator (a project I've been secretly developing, pouring all my knowledge of culture and linguistics into it) it comes up with, approximately, "Go fuck yourself with a telephone pole."

I LIKE it!

Sounds like it's working.  I think even MV would approve.

#ICouldBeWrong

+1 to you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2019, 11:02:04 PM
Why won't anybody ANSWER me?
Cause they finally figured out what you're up to.

Do you really want to make me cry?
Nope.  Your Karma is going to make you do that, and more.

Have a nice day. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 05:16:58 PM
Your search query didn't return any matches.

Search for: 
bart ell

No, I was just being playful.

On what grounds?

Oh dear, no drone shots and the Little St. Johns of the paranormal interwebs is being tidied up  for???

You're my hero.  Don't ask why. ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 09:03:42 AM
Good morning, dear.  But something's not quite right -- when I run your post through my bellgabG translator (a project I've been secretly developing, pouring all my knowledge of culture and linguistics into it) it comes up with, approximately, "Go fuck yourself with a telephone pole."

K_Dubb

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 09:15:32 AM
Have a nice day. ;)

Star, honey, do you need a hug?  Come to daddy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 10:54:15 AM
This according to a man who's never read Proust.

I've read it twice, you ninnying dandiprat. Your contention that Marcel indulged in a quick hand shandy in the bushes was pure fanciful speculation. You could get a stiffy from a set of vacuum cleaner instructions. That's what makes you so disliked in the better circles. That and the ever-present cloud of talcum powder that accompanies your every twinkle-toed step.

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 10:52:58 AM
Star, honey, do you need a hug?  Come to daddy.

Oh!  I thought you'd never ask!  Brace yourself.  Heh, heh. ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 10:54:15 AM
This according to a man who's never read Proust.

Wait.  How come Shreddy gets the cutest you??? >:(

Oh, wait.  Because he's British.  Right?      RACIST!!!   ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:03:47 AM
Oh!  I thought you'd never ask!  Brace yourself.  Heh, heh. ;D

I bet his sternum is like a collection of dried twigs. The merest cuddle will damage the poor swine irreparably. Carry on!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 11:01:04 AM
I've read it twice, you ninnying dandiprat. Your contention that Marcel indulged in a quick hand shandy in the bushes was pure fanciful speculation. You could get a stiffy from a set of vacuum cleaner instructions. That's what makes you so disliked in the better circles. That and the ever-present cloud of talcum powder that accompanies your every twinkle-toed step.

I checked around to make sure I hadn't imagined it and I find the scene is rather famous.  Perhaps you are, simply, dense.

K_Dubb

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:05:51 AM
Wait.  How come Shreddy get the cuter you??? >:(

Oh, wait.  Because he's British.  Right?      RACIST!!!   ::)

Oh that is not me, dear.  That is some British fag.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 11:10:02 AM
I bet his sternum is like a collection of dried twigs. The merest cuddle will damage the poor swine irreparably. Carry on!
Actually, though my sternum is in fine shape (for me age), I'd rather not be over-zealous, as it were.
I'm hoping a sincere; "Thanks Dad" will suffice. :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 11:10:10 AM
I checked around to make sure I hadn't imagined it and I find the scene is rather famous.  Perhaps you are, simply, dense.

Or I just have a pure mind. You probably huddle together in some nasty little corner with your fellow perverts, riffling through great works of literature only to find the dirty bits. Disgusting!

starrmtn001

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 11:11:34 AM
Oh that is not me, dear.  That is some British fag.
But, a British fag is a cigarette.  So.  Shreddy is the . . . MARLBORO MAN?  COOL!  (No not, Kool).

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 11:26:01 AM
Or I just have a pure mind. You probably huddle together in some nasty little corner with your fellow perverts, riffling through great works of literature only to find the dirty bits. Disgusting!

Oh I am afraid you are quite unmasked.  In the soup, as it were.

Wait!  I forgot my little guy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:27:00 AM
But, a British fag is a cigarette.  So.  Shreddy is the . . . MARLBORO MAN?  COOL!  (No not, Kool).

We must be understanding with the poor lizard. He swishes around with no shirt on, pipe permanently stuck in his unsightly fizzog. It's only a matter of time, one hopes, before he's carried away by a fatal bronchial complaint. Or stabbed by a lover of literature.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 11:32:06 AM
We must be understanding with the poor lizard. He swishes around with no shirt on, pipe permanently stuck in his unsightly fizzog. It's only a matter of time, one hopes, before he's carried away by a fatal bronchial complaint. Or stabbed by a lover of literature.

But, but, but, he's a good guy.  I've never know him to be foul or nasty.
And, ya gotta admit.  He's a drop-dead gorgeous babe.  (SSSSHHHhhhhh.  Don't tell him I told ya that last part). ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 11:30:45 AM

Wait!  I forgot my little guy.

You leave him alone. The police already know about you so don't push it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:44:39 AM
But, but, but, he's a good guy.  I've never know him to be foul or nasty.
And, ya gotta admit.  He's a drop-dead gorgeous babe.  (SSSSHHHhhhhh.  Don't tell him I told ya that last part). ;)

I guess, if you have a preference for pretentious albino gingers.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 11:47:25 AM

White skin is beautiful, too.  Stop being such a racist asswipe.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 11:53:30 AM
White skin is beautiful, too. 

Only if you're trying to hide from Polar bears. Actually, the thought of you scampering around the North Pole pursued by those ferocious beasts is something we really need to make happen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 10:37:04 AM
You're my hero.  Don't ask why. ;)

What happened to you?! Senility? ???

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 11:47:25 AM

Plus he is a sure bet for the Scandinavian-American Hall of Fame.   His plaque will hang next to prominent's
like Jan Stenerud and Doc Severinsen

http://hostfest.com/sahf/sahf-inductees/

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2019, 11:57:26 AM
Only if you're trying to hide from Polar bears. Actually, the thought of you scampering around the North Pole pursued by those ferocious beasts is something we really need to make happen.

As it happens, I have grown fairly adept at dodging bears.

SredniVashtar

We can tell him we're giving him a ticket to visit his awful relatives, the Smeurterings, in Bergen or somewhere, then shove him out of the plane and let him take his chances on a glacier. And serve the bastard right!

K_Dubb

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed Shreddie assume a pose of moral decorum and denounce erudition as pretentious.  For my next act, he will play La Marseillaise on the banjo and extol the virtues of republicanism, all while pissing on an portrait of old King George.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on August 18, 2019, 08:26:03 AM
Heh, heh... I'm just glad Lee only likes women. 

Only so he can steal their clothes.