• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I suppose I should be gracious and accept the 4th of July...

Started by Yorkshire pud, July 04, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 04, 2018, 12:51:24 PM
I see the fabled American education system is proudly flying the flag. Envy of the world!

Happy 4th, morons. With any luck, some of you cretins will choke on all that food you'll be shoving through your hideous, mongoloid faces.

C'mon over and have a footlong Sredni! ;D

GravitySucks

I see the fabled American education system is proudly flying the flag. Envy of the world!

Happy 4th, morons. With any luck, some of you cretins will choke on all that food you'll be shoving through your hideous, mongoloid faces.

And with any luck you will run out of marmite and have to search the corner markets for vegemite.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 12:47:18 PM
Don't you have some acid to splash in someone's face, you limey cunt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIPT5VhdI7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWdVg66oAug

No specific rule about the Union flag being used. Only American flags being cut up and used..

Jackstar

Trust the newfag to read the rules wrong...

There's nothing unlawful or undecent about making or wearing clothes that look like a U.S. flag. Duh. Red, white, and blue fabric and thread is still commonly available at a decent price, unlike London high street shops. (And, we citizens can still possess sharp sewing needles!)

Actually making clothing, or anything else, out of an actual U.S. flag, would be a separate and rare occurrence, yet one which has happened often enough that even Mongoloid reprobates like yourselves can track down some primary sources. Try Bing, I hear that's great for your kind. You'll find that there are sets of rules that cover that kind of thing.

(Flags, that is. There aren't any fucking rules for Bing. It's the fucking devil, like your lizard bitch queen.)

They're in proper English, so good fucking luck with that mate. Peace.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 04, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

C'mon over and have a footlong Sredni! ;D

I hear that said with an Irish accent. Brings back my days as an altar boy.

wr250

we fly the stars n bars here.

edit: and sometimes the jolly roger as well

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 04, 2018, 12:54:04 PM
And with any luck you will run out of marmite and have to search the corner markets for vegemite.

Americans are the second worst nation beginning with an 'A'. That stuff is the scrapings from a koala's arse.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on July 04, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
Trust the newfag to read the rules wrong...

There's nothing unlawful or undecent about making or wearing clothes that look like a U.S. flag. Duh. Red, white, and blue fabric and thread is still commonly available at a decent price, unlike London high street shops. (And, we citizens can still possess sharp sewing needles!)

Actually making clothing, or anything else, out of an actual U.S. flag, would be a separate and rare occurrence, yet one which has happened often enough that even Mongoloid reprobates like yourselves can track down some primary sources. Try Bing, I hear that's great for your kind. You'll find that there are sets of rules that cover that kind of thing.

(Flags, that is. There aren't any fucking rules for Bing. It's the fucking devil, like your lizard bitch queen.)

They're in proper English, so good fucking luck with that mate. Peace.

Yeah, we covered that Mike, page before this one...do keep up.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 12:44:56 PM
A few thousand?

.22 maybe... :D

.22 was hard to find during the Obama years so i haven't shot or bought any in about 5 years. I have about 20,000 rounds of wolf .223 and 7.62x39 i am going to shoot about 2,000 rounds of it later since it's cheap and plentiful again.

I ordered some Obama targets when libtards were freaking out cause they were funny and i ordered some of these redcoat zombie targets to. I haven't used them yet but today is the perfect day to hang them up after it cools off heh heh  http://www.renegadetargets.com/Targets/Individuals/Holiday_Nigel.aspx

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2018, 01:03:33 PM
.22 was hard to find during the Obama years so i haven't shot or bought any in about 5 years. I have about 20,000 rounds of wolf .223 and 7.62x39 i am going to shoot about 2,000 rounds of it later since it's cheap and plentiful again.

Plenty of time between boxes for the barrel to cool off...

QuoteI ordered some Obama targets when libtards were freaking out cause they were funny and i ordered some of these redcoat zombie targets to. I haven't used them yet but today is the perfect day to hang them up after it cools off heh heh  http://www.renegadetargets.com/Targets/Individuals/Holiday_Nigel.aspx

LOL! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

I ordered some Obama targets when libtards were freaking out cause they were funny and i ordered some of these redcoat zombie targets to. I haven't used them yet but today is the perfect day to hang them up after it cools off heh heh  http://www.renegadetargets.com/Targets/Individuals/Holiday_Nigel.aspx

Yet Trumpers get all snowflaked when he gets insulted..funny that. Poor wee chappy...

Laurakinch

https://youtu.be/N6vJYyYrRps

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
Drop dead, limey tosser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyEiDf582sU

>:(

Is that the same Nigel Farage who is being looked into regarding any role in Wikileaks and has no political party? Yes, I think it might be. ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:09:03 PM
Plenty of time between boxes for the barrel to cool off...

I am not going to try to melt the barrel down but i dont care about it running hot. I love torture testing my truck gun i built with cheap PSA parts i dont care if i burn the rifling out of it the barrel was only $100 and they are easy to replace. I wouldn't do it with my Knight's Armament SR-15 barrel or any of my Russian AK variants because the barrels are to hard to replace and i dont want to fuck them up.

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
Because freedom you...

YP, It's just like with the Pledge of Allegiance here.  It is optional at best and unenforced at worst.  The flag code has many rules with the word "shall" (or "shant") in it.  But, the Pledge and Wearing the Flag only involve the word "should".  It disappoints me to.  I think people shant wear the flag.  Maybe it should be revised to say shant, and name any possible exceptions due to duress or poverty.  Instead of leaving it wide open to personal judgment.
Here is a good link.  Items 4 and 8d are the relevant ones:
https://www.military.com/flag-day/us-flag-code.html

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 01:14:12 PM
Is that the same Nigel Farage who is being looked into regarding any role in Wikileaks and has no political party? Yes, I think it might be. ;D

Are you sidestepping your racist flag, sot?

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
I am not going to try to melt the barrel down but i dont care about it running hot. I love torture testing my truck gun i built with cheap PSA parts i dont care if i burn the rifling out of it the barrel was only $100 and they are easy to replace. I wouldn't do it with my Knight's Armament SR-15 barrel or any of my Russian AK variants because the barrels are to hard to replace and i dont want to fuck them up.

I love it when a plan comes together!@ ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 04, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
YP, It's just like with the Pledge of Allegiance here.  It is optional at best and unenforced at worst. 

Wow, so on Independence Day you're going to shit on the {ledge - fucking A!

>:( >:( >:(

QuoteThe flag code has many rules with the word "shall" (or "shant") in it.  But, the Pledge and Wearing the Flag only involve the word "should".  It disappoints me to.  I think people shant wear the flag.

No one gives a flying rat's ass what YOU think, traitor.

Go wrap yourself in Obamunism, biotch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvWKfN8OUAQ

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:27:46 PM
Are you sidestepping your racist flag, sot?

It isn't racist though, so why would I say it was?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:30:52 PM
Wow, so on Independence Day you're going to shit on the {ledge - fucking A!

>:( >:( >:(

No one gives a flying rat's ass what YOU think, traitor.

Go wrap yourself in Obamunism, biotch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvWKfN8OUAQ

I love it when you lose your shit! It reminds me of a boss I used to work for years ago...He used to get so worked up and start kicking pallets of paper...until he broke his toe!  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
It isn't racist though, so why would I say it was?  ???
YP, Metron has been on a mission nearly every time I post, to discredit me regarding things like racism and criminality.  I have him on "Ignore", with a few exceptions.  He has allowed his delusion about me to become an albatross around his neck, which if hurting anyone, is really only hurting him.
Unit 14
PS I think MD might have paid him, but not sure on that.

Metron2267

Ingest some polonium with your spotted dick, you exterminable limey filth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55DeBjqQQ8

Jojo

Forgive me if I misunderstood you; I'm only seeing half the conversation here.  But, I just want to say that supporting the U.S. Flag Code is hardly unpatriotic.
Unit 14

Jojo

YS, I'm not sure but I think the racism allegation was to me, not you.  Metron2267 is usually intelligent and passionate, but if he's targeting me don't waste your time with him, as he seems to be an infinite tear.
Unit 14

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
Ingest some polonium with your spotted dick, you exterminable limey filth!

Yous back to being mad dude?  :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
I love it when you lose your shit! It reminds me of a boss I used to work for years ago..

Think of what a total scumbag you are to troll America on Independence Day whilst you, a besotted limey sponger, live off the fat of some Cal Trans DMV whore.

You're beneath contempt...but only barely... >:(