• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Gunner65

"Sean in Carlsbad" the "welfare check caller"....take your meds...the "Benzos" help me...she said.

Gunner65

People like Heather Wade and Douglas Dietrich live in a fantasy world.  They are alone accept for those who they convince to become monthly sponsors to add to their income.  Hell, Dietrich admits to almost 3K a month in SSDI yet he still needs donations to make his rent and pay for electronics, utilities and comfort items etc.

Gunner65

And when they are "happy" and making money sharing fantasies they attack others.  When they are sad and down to their cult sponsors and donations they blame everyone but themselves and attack others.    It is entertaining.  But when they become communist propagandists and advocate the destruction of the white/European race they become enemies.

If you think is a "joke" just study the Bolshevek Revolution and the origins of Cultural Marxism. 

AZZERAE

Little Sean got his ass handed to him.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Catsmile on December 14, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
Nao that shes all by herself with her show, due to her own actions and behavior. This is what shes turned her show into, but it's not her fault of course. Without sugardaddy/mentor Art to mutually manipulate each other, shes using her current platform <Kingdom of Nye> to cast a wide net, seeking her next island of stability, in whatever form presents itself.

Shes turned the show and listeners/groupies/orbiters into her personal life. The show is always about her, even when she has a guest on. Always the same callers, very involved with listeners personal lives, even at the shows expense. 

You know what? Why not run with it?  The show is only twenty percent paranormal anyways, so just change the format. Make it more of a spiritual/ self help/ lessons of life show with elements of the paranormal.
Dear Heather, and all that...

WeinerInHand

Look, I really don't listen to Heather.
I wish her no ill will but I DO like to bust her balls. 😀
When she takes a caller head-on and does away with all of that teary eyed, woe is me bullshit? I like her! 😍

WeinerInHand

"This isn't entertaining."

I ...disagree. 🙂

WeinerInHand

She just has to go back to the tears, doesn't she?

Respect...

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 15, 2018, 08:10:00 AM
She just has to go back to the tears, doesn't she?

Respect...

What time did she finally stop yapping?  I fell asleep.

whoozit

I think Heather is a sleep vampire.  She feeds by putting others to sleep.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on December 15, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
I think Heather is a sleep vampire.  She feeds by putting others to sleep.

I woke up to Indy music on her stream about half an hour ago.  I wonder if she yapped till then?

Lilith

Upon further review, I learned Heather yapped for 7 hrs and 15 minutes.  I'll be listening to it with my morning coffee, and then some  8)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
What time did she finally stop yapping?  I fell asleep.

I made it to the two hour mark and then I passed out.
My recent comments are in reference to HumanBeing's post of Sean's call:

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 08:53:13 AM
Upon further review, I learned Heather yapped for 7 hrs and 15 minutes.  I'll be listening to it with my morning coffee, and then some  8)

Jeez Louise!  That even exceeds an extended Senda-fest.    Not sure what she was on but I want some of that!

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 15, 2018, 09:01:07 AM
I made it to the two hour mark and then I passed out.
My recent comments are in reference to HumanBeing's post of Sean's call:

I did listen to the clip of Seans call before I made coffee.

We should have a live episode of DarkJournalist tonight.  I will post it in the Styx thread if so.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
I did listen to the clip of Seans call before I made coffee.

We should have a live episode of DarkJournalist tonight.  I will post it in the Styx thread if so.

I have off until Tuesday, so I should be around.
I invited Gunner to join us.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 15, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
I have off until Tuesday, so I should be around.
I invited Gunner to join us.

I just now started listening to last nights Heather show.  All set for an amusing day.

Lilith

Spaceship Nye?  Is she trying to be like JBW now?

Lilith

She should consider calling her KON app, KingdomOfNye napp.

Lilith

Were Heathers problems the planets fault?  The plot thickens.

No matter, it's all Karma Heather.

Lilith

This must be the technology segment.

Are YOU a REAL radio guy?

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 15, 2018, 09:59:22 AM
Bellgab dindu nuffin

Heather was a First Class Snoory Hater in her day here at Bellgab.

WeinerInHand

Dear Heather, I'd like to apologize for these savages on this place. They are truly awful in the way that they treat you. Awful!!!
Also, show us your tits!

Lilith

Thank You for the BellGab and SewerGab SHOUTOUTS Heather!!!!

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 15, 2018, 10:10:13 AM
Dear Heather, I'd like to apologize for these savages on this place. They are truly awful in the way that they treat you. Awful!!!
Also, show us your tits!

Praise MV!

Lilith

You are free entertainment to us too Heather.  Maybe you don't realize that.

Lilith

We don't expect quality programming from you Heather, we only expect entertainment.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 15, 2018, 09:59:22 AM
Bellgab dindu nuffin

OK, so I had to time out Heathers show to comment on your clip.  Now, back to the show.