• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Believe it or Not? Invisible Soldier

Started by area51drone, October 22, 2013, 04:11:44 PM

ChewMouse

I don't know if this would be practical for trips to the grocery store, where I really want to be invisible.

Foodlion

Yeah they are a step closer to it, but failed to mention there's about 2 million more steps to go.

I don't believe it will ever happen. Only thing close will be camo IR blankets with radar absorbing material.

area51drone

Quote from: Foodlion on October 22, 2013, 04:23:51 PM
Yeah they are a step closer to it, but failed to mention there's about 2 million more steps to go.

I don't believe it will ever happen. Only thing close will be camo IR blankets with radar absorbing material.

So you think both of these videos are fake?   The girl holding the sign is a "representation" of the technology, according to the guy in the 2nd video - he says he's not allowed by the Canadian government to show the actual material.   There are a number of interviews with him on Youtube.  He runs a real, successful, multi million dollar camo business...  curious as to why you say he would he be lying?  BTW, apparently he's not getting very far with the US government - I wonder why that would be.. given that first video...

Foodlion

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 04:28:59 PM
So you think both of these videos are fake?   The girl holding the sign is a "representation" of the technology, according to the guy in the 2nd video - he says he's not allowed by the Canadian government to show the actual material.   There are a number of interviews with him on Youtube.  He runs a real, successful, multi million dollar camo business...  curious as to why you say he would he be lying?
Not saying he is, but I don't believe most of what I see, and only half of what I hear.
Remember Dolly the Sheep? Everyone believe in the clone, and I mean everyone. That is, until years after when the lead cloning scientist admitted it was fake.

A little bit of camera work, and CGI can do that. I'd like to see some real time footage from all angles first. Just saying.

They've been talking about this for so long, and until a big breakthrough in science, they will never complete this project.

area51drone

Quote from: Foodlion on October 22, 2013, 04:36:07 PM
Not saying he is, but I don't believe most of what I see, and only half of what I hear.
Remember Dolly the Sheep? Everyone believe in the clone, and I mean everyone. That is, until years after when the lead cloning scientist admitted it was fake.

A little bit of camera work, and CGI can do that. I'd like to see some real time footage from all angles first. Just saying.

They've been talking about this for so long, and until a big breakthrough in science, they will never complete this project.

I agree that it *could* be CGI, but what benefit would it be for a foreign TV station to do that?  This was released under some kind of al-jazeera type network, not on a US station.   I suppose it could be a fake that US government released to use as an intimidation factor but for some reason to me it rings true.    If any of us believe that the government has flying saucers that we've reversed engineered from outer space, invisibility surely can't be much of a stretch.