• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ancient Aliens and the Nooron Extinction

Started by MrHippie, May 22, 2015, 09:23:46 PM

MrHippie

Ancient Aliens and the Nooron Extinction

Many Ancient Alien Theorists  have commented on the dwindling   number of Nooron

appearances on the T.V. show Ancient Aliens. The first and second season of the

popular show on the History channel had numerous appearances by Nooron. But he does

not appear on most current shows. Why is that? Ancient Alien Theorists believe that

this is because he is a poopyhead. A big giant poopyhead. With sugar on top.

Ancient Alien Theorists believe that an ancient technology called "Ray-De-Oh" has

enabled the nooron to exist since the last ice age. He comes from a line of

asskissing, backstabbing middle managers from large corporations who had little

intelligence or empathy for others.They had no interest in gaining real knowledge or

education. They survived by a sociopathic  ability to to give the chief's of the

dominant tribe, vocalizations of subservience. They have survived for thousands of

years.

Ancient Alien Theorists have observed the decline of the last known Nooron, known as

"Jorch", from appearances on Ancient Aliens. Some have noted his unchanging dead fish

face he displays during his appearances on the History Channel show. "His hands and

arms are moving in a goofy way and he is talking, but his dead doll eyes and fish

face are creeping out the the viewers" said long time contributer, imaginary

publisher of Imaginary Times Magazine Giorgio Tsnuffaluffagus.

Other observers have pointed out that "Jorch" doesn't have any real contribution to

make to the show. "His repetitive, obvious statements that despite their small length

have to be heavily edited are pissing me off" said well respected  explorer and author

Graham Masscock between bites of various wild mushrooms.

Another regular guest and 40 year old Dennis the Menace lookalike, Goof Weencock author of Another Book About Ancient von

Dänikens said " I get down on my Knees and thank the Dark Lord for Jorch. I'm on his radio show a couple times a week. Praise

Beeze' and fly me to the moon, I'm a high flyin shady thanks to him."

David Chillpants was hypnotizing with his long, drawn out word cadence.We snapped out

of it and  asked his opinion about the Jorch of Nooron. Chillpants just called the

cops on us because this is his whole gig and he understands media. McLuhan cool.

"I have to work with him" top researcher and founder of the MotherEarthFiles website

Lindy Holster Mehow said in a terse statement when contacted last April 1st.

"The people running these networks should be ashamed of themselves" Said David

Yuckee, infamous for his 17 hour speaking engagements promoting his books concerning

the Reptilian Agenda and condominium  time-sharing opportunity's  .

Thank You Mr.David Yuckee. Finally, the voice of reason.

Ancient Alien Theorists believe that ancient alien theorists all believe the same

thing. Ancient alien theorists believe that the best ice cream is Pistachio. Ancient

alien theorists believe that Metallica Rules. Ancient Alien Theorists believe that my

cousin went on a date with George Noory.

Other comments about Jorch from various sources :

Said Generic, Wild, almost out of control, Jorch Guest. " I saw him on this Ancient

Aliens show, on T.V.! I thought he was legit" Now when I  appear on his late

night radio show he just lets me ramble on and on making outrageous claims, asking

for money without any kind of control by the host or producers ... and that's not

right !"

"He's terrific" said FROOKKK, Shapeshifting alien, at the conclusion of the regular

first-tuesday-of-the-month Trilateral_Illuminati_Bilderberg meeting. " He's just what

is needed to further the agenda. No critical thinking or curiosity. His radio show has

turned into quicksand for the educated listeners."

It's dangerous and tiring work investigating the horrible Jorch Nooron,so at the end

of my assignment I went to relax with some friends.

After taking a long toke on some sweet bud and looking at the stars on this warm

Nevada night I turned to my hosts and asked 'Will this bad thing ever end'

A.B. and G.K. looked at each other and then at me and said together...

"Keep the faith baby"

ThaJackaL

Well that show's full of crap hence why he's on so much I  guess? They have "little ray of sunshine" himself also on there a lot... They cater to b/s & con artists I guess on that network.

Paradox

That's a great post MrHippie.  Thanks.  It is an enjoyable read.
I hope he will be dropped from that show eventually.  He adds nothing.  Though why I care I have no idea.  I stopped watching Ancient Aliens regularly a lo-o-o-o-ong time ago.

Juan Cena

The sooner that racist show and its claims that only aliens could have built ancient structures like the pyramids, and not those non-white, non-Europeans (at least not the non-Greek & Roman Euros) goes off the air the better.

lonevoice

Quote from: MrHippie on May 22, 2015, 09:23:46 PM
"Keep the faith baby"
That will be easier to do with more posts like this to read.  Well done, MrHippie.  Thanks!

MrHippie

Quote from: lonevoice on June 23, 2015, 12:22:37 AM
That will be easier to do with more posts like this to read.  Well done, MrHippie.  Thanks!

Quote from: Paradox on June 22, 2015, 09:26:30 PM
That's a great post MrHippie.  Thanks.  It is an enjoyable read.
I hope he will be dropped from that show eventually.  He adds nothing.  Though why I care I have no idea.  I stopped watching Ancient Aliens regularly a lo-o-o-o-ong time ago.

Thankyou for those kind and encouraging words.

Robert

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 22, 2015, 11:49:39 PMThe sooner that racist show and its claims that only aliens could have built ancient structures like the pyramids, and not those non-white, non-Europeans (at least not the non-Greek & Roman Euros) goes off the air the better.
The funny thing is that even a racist friend of mine makes fun of that assumption.  He says it sells short the ancestry of all mankind.

MrHippie

Another regular guest and 40 year old Dennis the Menace lookalike, Goof Weencock author of Another Book About Ancient von

Dänikens said " I get down on my Knees and thank the Dark Lord for Jorch. I'm on his radio show a couple times a week. Praise

Beeze' and fly me to the moon, I'm a high flyin shady thanks to him."

https://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

MrHippie

-
Update 2016

I think Aint'Shun AleUns are on This Planet

George Noory says the same few words over and over

This Planet
The Planet
Our Planet

I think
If you ask me
I've always said
I believe

Planet Planet Planet Planet Planet Planet Planet

I Me My I Me My I Me My I Me My I Me My I Me My

The Planet This Planet

The Planet This Planet

The Planet This Planet

The Planet This Planet

The Planet This Planet

The Planet This Planet

Comedy Gold

MrHippie

We look forward to the Friday Ancient Aliens marathon on the History Channel.
We keep it on in the background and enjoy the pretty pictures of important historical sites
and occasional legitimate contributors.
But what we really want is an appearance by George Noory.
Our knowledge of his true nature magnifies the anticipation of the WTF moments when even the professional  History Channel editors and producers can't save FumbleLips from his mixed metaphors and clueless babbling.

And here is the Winner of the Ancient Aliens and the Nooron Extinction quote contest

" WHEN ROSWELL CRASHED "

MrHippie

" WHEN ROSWELL CRASHED "

Here is the quote about halfway through Ancient Aliens episode Beyond Roswell

Ancient Aliens S11E13 Beyond Roswell

pate

...David Chillpants was hypnotizing with his long, drawn out word cadence.We snapped out

of it and  asked his opinion about the Jorch of Nooron. Chillpants just called the

cops on us because this is his whole gig and he understands media. McLuhan cool...

The discovery of Noortrontium and it's colloidal variants effect on the medical condition noorapathy revolutionized the séance of colloidal therapy.

One need only witness this short paid advertisement from the Primrose Corp archives to understand the tens of peepul affected:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2P5yJFQKw