• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 10, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

The weirdness of pretending to care for Asia and how she's going to be dating soon and all that was frankly disgusting to me.

I skipped that part because I felt dirty even paraphrasing it! 😄

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 10, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
The Big Chicken is gonna hop in the shower and think this son of a bitch through. 

Damn, Big Chicken was really fat then.  Got a high school picture?

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 10, 2018, 06:51:26 PM
I skipped that part because I felt dirty even paraphrasing it! 😄

Creepy times a thousand for sure. Mostly for the utterly disingenuous veneer of "care" applied to a thinly veiled death warrant for Heather. She really would be better off lodging with Senda. :-\

Big Chicken

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2018, 06:54:29 PM
Damn, Big Chicken was really fat then.  Got a high school picture?

Not offhand but Big Chicken was a lean, mean fighting machine back in his Navy days.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 10, 2018, 06:14:28 PM
The Big Chicken has no fear of McGarrett. 

The concern of course is where all this ends.  The light hearted banter over #Legacy and dogs being peed
has devolved into sobbing widows, coppers showing up in the middle of the night and now calls for a
beating.   Where does it end up Chefist?   Where does it end up?

In the United States, prison cells are usually about 6 by 8 feet in dimension, with steel or brick walls and one solid or barred door that locks from the outside. Many modern prison cells are pre-cast. Solid doors may have a window that allows the prisoner to be observed from the outside.

chefist

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 10, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
The Big Chicken is gonna hop in the shower and think this son of a bitch through. 

No time, Chicken...either now, or I know what side you are on.

Big Chicken

Quote from: chefist on December 10, 2018, 07:23:43 PM
No time, Chicken...either now, or I know what side you are on.

Okay.  Let's do it!  Saving a witch is a tall order but since the bad old days in Hawaii and moving to WV, The Big Chicken has gotten that old time religion. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Et8Gmhupk

chefist

Quote from: Big Chicken on December 10, 2018, 07:38:49 PM
Okay.  Let's do it!  Saving a witch is a tall order but since the bad old days in Hawaii and moving to WV, The Big Chicken has gotten that old time religion. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Et8Gmhupk

Well, what are they saying down at Waikiki? Something is up, no traffic...you're losing big $$$ Chicken...best you come clean.

Dr. MD MD

I’m lovin the 5-0 Playhouse tonight! :D

AZZERAE

Hatred is in the air. We are living in an age of hate.

The most accessible and comprehensive of all unifying agents, hatred is spreading like a virus into all-too-willing hosts.

ZaZa

Quote from: StarrMountain on December 10, 2018, 05:57:22 AM
Indeed.

Although I did not coin the phrase, I did give credit to the series "Battlestar Galactica" from where it came.
I was the first to use it on this forum, which is, sadly, disintegrating since it's return.
I love the friends I've made here over the many years, since 2010.  You will always be special in my heart.   
:-* ;)

Hi sweet StarrM.
I was so proud watching you whacking brig with your purse in this video from a security camera.

Quote from: WildCard on December 10, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Quote from: ZaZa on December 10, 2018, 11:12:00 PM
Is that woman in blue StarrMountain ??
You go girl... :)

Quote from: ZaZa on December 10, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
StarrMountain has bigger purse.
StarrMountain is the bigger animal 8)

Quote from: ZaZa on December 10, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
I wish Roswells,Art was here right now to witness this fight, she would love StarrMountain's style.

whoozit

Quoting yourself is so...so...you.

ZaZa

Quote from: whoozit on December 11, 2018, 04:31:07 PM
Quoting yourself is so...so...you.
As a bigger animal I can.

Quoting myself I spread my wisdom over this God's forsaken latrine of lost souls and degenerates.
It's my free gift to all of you. Including You, dear...whoozit.

...here, have a drink :)

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 10:19:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTW3zQiifXc

OMG Bart!!!  How COULD you?   >:(

Well at least George's trust in Malliard is unshaken.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2018, 10:33:36 AM
Well at least George's trust in Malliard is unshaken.

Maybe Malliard should have him on as a guest.  I might even listen to that.

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
Maybe Malliard should have him on as a guest.  I might even listen to that.

You would.  I would.  Even Uncle Duke might.  Not sure what Duck Nation would make of it?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2018, 10:41:58 AM
You would.  I would.  Even Uncle Duke might.  Not sure what Duck Nation would make of it?

The only thing that would make me miss it, is an MV GabCast.   8)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 12:38:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZC5_BaIuxc

http://thebartcast.com/

It figures a NAZI like Bart would only pose with pretty skinny white women for a Christmas special. What a racist sexist pig! #BlackLivesMatter

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on December 10, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
December 15th episode of The Little Podcast That Could:

http://bit.do/LilPodcastThatDid

For all non-EllGabbers.

Thanks. That was a great call. "Heather Leona Wade treats people like shit" and deserves to be beat by a biker gang.  I only say that as a caring father of a PTSD child who is concerned because her neighbour has a daughter who will be developing tits soon and will start menstruating.

I also seem to have gotten that Karen is now not talking to him too much.  Is it possible that she is finally starting to realize what pieces of shit are involved in this drama (on all sides) and is trying to distance herself from it?

I will add that I would love to have a neighbour who stays to herself, broadcasts from home, does not throw massive parties and is rarely seen out in the day.  I wish I had a cuckshack to house one in...

Metron2267

You really need to listen to the rip Brig posted of Friday's epic HLW meltdown and and all the "Goddamns".

https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/ioJvFQ73/file.html

But first check her thread and view the stripper pics. ;)

Robert

Does the suspension of Ellgab's hosting acc't have anything to do w this?

Lilith

Quote from: Robert on December 23, 2018, 05:16:16 PM
Does the suspension of Ellgab's hosting acc't have anything to do w this?

Please do tell me more.  When did this happen?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 05:17:43 PM
Please do tell me more.  When did this happen?

A few minutes ago.  I was happily prattling away about Christmas cookies, and bam!  Perhaps I offended the diabetics.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 23, 2018, 05:20:48 PM
A few minutes ago.  I was happily prattling away about Christmas cookies, and bam!  Perhaps I offended the diabetics.
Perhaps but I suspect it is just another salvo in this "war against Christmas" that Fox is always talking about!