Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 11:52:50 AM
Birds of a feather flock under Heather. 

I wonder if autism is an attractant to autistic people?  The same goes for sociopathy, psychopathy, narcissists, low-IQ and idiots.  We know that political and social ideologies, along with religious tendencies do.  I mean Heaven's Gate and The People's Temple idiots killed themselves and others...  Thanks to Art, Heaven's Gate had an excuse to do just that.

I'm not really sure we can blame Art.
Jim Jones didn't need Art for a catalyst.
However, your theory could explain this recent image taken of Heather's back yard...

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 17, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1008366312383500288

Bart they have an Army!!!   Scary unwashed elderly cat ladies and obsessed over weight out of shape guy followers.  You might want to carry a cucumber.

Doomed

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 09:51:06 PM
La$ha moves in for the rescue
God, she is a tool. She cant resist insinuating herself into the fray.
At some point the minions will figure her out and kick her to the curb.
I think some of them already have. Heater Wadd would do herself a big
favor by dumping that fat troll...

Doomed

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 16, 2018, 10:46:14 PM
Her claim is bullshit.  Those guests (not many experts) will appear on anyone's show, they are completely dependent on it.  If her statement was true, Vara would only be able to talk to himself.
Based on his numbers, he pretty much is.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
I disagree. Just because some schizophrenics see some different meaning to your words it doesn't mean those words are responsible for their hallucinations.

According to that logic The Beatles should've been locked up, not Manson.
Thing is out of 800 regular listeners for Heather, a much higher percentage are militantly nuts.  If the same percentage of Beatles fans interpreted the White Album (SWBO-101 on Apple Records) the way Manson did, they would have populated a dozen Eastern European nations and it would have been ugly, a sausage fest of Epic, proportions and Asylum couldn't have been granted even for those Barking at the Moon.  (Allusionary humor, sorry.)

In another analogous phrase, is Heather the honey that attracts crazy-assed bees?

I'll take my answer over the air 😁.

Bluejay

Quote from: Doomed on June 17, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
God, she is a tool. She cant resist insinuating herself into the fray.
At some point the minions will figure her out and kick her to the curb.
I think some of them already have. Heater Wadd would do herself a big
favor by dumping that fat troll...

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 04:02:04 PM
Thing is out of 800 regular listeners for Heather, a much higher percentage are militantly nuts.  If the same percentage of Beatles fans interpreted the White Album (SWBO-101 on Apple Records) the way Manson did, they would have populated a dozen Eastern European nations and it would have been ugly, a sausage fest of Epic, proportions and Asylum couldn't have been granted even for those Barking at the Moon.  (Allusionary humor, sorry.)

In another analogous phrase, is Heather the honey that attracts crazy-assed bees?

I'll take my answer over the air 😁.

I see what you are saying and up until recently she had that under control, i.e.,  only one photo, no one knows where she lived, etc.  After losing her marbles, she went out and started to bond with her remaining fans.  Cat ladies no problem, the more the merrier, washed or unwashed - add more it just makes this fun - cat pictures glore (I say give me More!)    BUT!!!  She has been also bonding with a bunch of cuckoo guys that are obsessed with her - their messages to her show they think they are personal friends.  And now they know where she lives.  I looked through a number of the FB pages from her white knights - barf.    Not smart at all.  If I was her, I'd stop worrying about trolls and start building a wall to defend against her fans.

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 04:02:04 PM
Thing is out of 800 regular listeners for Heather...

If not for SewerGab, Heater would have the same 15 million listeners Art did.  So would the Falkapotamus.  And they'd all be willing donors.  The evil MV has much to explain.

Sean92008

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
If not for SewerGab, Heater would have the same 15 million listeners Art did.  So would the Falkapotamus.  And they'd all be willing donors.  The evil MV has much to explain.

[Ricky Ricardo voice] Emmm Veeee, you hab some 'splainin' too do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 17, 2018, 04:31:38 PM
[Ricky Ricardo voice] Emmm Veeee, you hab some 'splainin' too do.

Weird. I tried responding to your response and it wouldn't post my words. I said if Hillary had won I think something similar would've happened eventually.

Dateline

I'm really not sure what thread to post this question, but has anything been released on regarding Art's death inquiry?  The last I heard George Knapp had tried to find out information and that was where it was at.

Juan

George posted in the last couple of days that the cause of death had not yet been determined.

Bluejay

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
George posted in the last couple of days that the cause of death had not yet been determined.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dateline on June 17, 2018, 05:04:54 PM
I'm really not sure what thread to post this question, but has anything been released on regarding Art's death inquiry?  The last I heard George Knapp had tried to find out information and that was where it was at.

No...and I'm starting to think maybe they have something to hide.

Juan

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
I think they don’t care.

I think maybe it's not just that Art was murdered...maybe he's not even human?

ItsOver

After two months?  Hmmmmmm.

Aquarius

Quote from: albrecht on June 16, 2018, 08:27:30 PM
Because of the animosity, emotion, delusions, and crazy on many sides and some shysters who would be willing, if the payment is made, to draw out the matter as long as they could. So depositions etc. Eventually I would think a judge (public employee with likely a full docket) would finally end it summarily but before then? And who knows once it starts to be not about cucksheds but DMCA stuff, Copyrights, defamation, even threats and actions of harassment, stalking, public airwaves, maybe even cause of Art's death and inheritance claims! It could be complicated and involve civil and even criminal stuff!
And speaking of DMCA, if you click on the DMCA icon on their home page, it still is non-verified, and claims protection for:

Page title:  Paul Sinclair - The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade
Page URL:  https://artbelllegacy.com/

So from the very first it's supposedly protecting the wrong page, and still is.

Doesn't it fit the way everything else is being done over there?

Spookcat

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 17, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

Well now we know three things from the attachment.

1.  Heater washed

2.  Smog didn't

3.  Heater's blood is still hot, but why did she say that? - messing with Art's body are we?  Zombie Art still loose after that botched spell?

Wadegab needs to add a rule on washing.

Is her blood hot though? Leaving the widow without a ride to her husband's funeral at the last minute sounds very cold blooded to me.

Dateline

George?  This is the forum of many George's.  Hmmm.  That is very unsettling.

SpookyTim

Quote from: Dateline on June 17, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

I've been in contact with the Sheriff's Department, the DA's Office and the Coroner's Office. Still nothing.

Dateline

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 17, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
I've been in contact with the Sheriff's Department, the DA's Office and the Coroner's Office. Still nothing.

Thanks. everyone for this info.  I have not been on these threads recently, and they can move faast.

Bluejay

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2018, 05:21:18 PM
I think maybe it's not just that Art was murdered...maybe he's not even human?

Juan

Quote from: Dateline on June 17, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
George?  This is the forum of many George's.  Hmmm.  That is very unsettling.
You asked about George Knapp.

Bluejay

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 17, 2018, 05:39:21 PM