• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nobody

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2017, 11:42:06 PM
LOL!  I can't bring myself to.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I did.  Maybe the Tunisian music guy?...Meh, I dunno.

It's not worth it and you'll only hate yourself in the morning.

You can only listen to Heather's "we just need to smile more" routine so many times before you find yourself rummaging through the house for razor blades. :(

norland2424

lol when did this turn into a religious show

ShayP

Quote from: Nobody on January 20, 2017, 11:46:50 PM
It's not worth it and you'll only hate yourself in the morning.

You can only listen to Heather's "we just need to smile more" routine so many times before you find yourself rummaging through the house for razor blades. :(

LOL!  Yes I will hate myself.  *Sigh*...man, I've been down that road many times.  ;)

JesusJuice

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2017, 11:48:45 PM
lol when did this turn into a religious show

Last night on C2C the guest started reading from the Book of Revelations repeatedly and almost randomly throughout the show. He said that Trump will protect us from the Anti-Christ and that Putin is a pretty good guy.

The topic was Planet X.

Nobody

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 20, 2017, 11:45:15 PM
You won't be able to win a wishing machine if you don't tune in, you silly goose.

If you win a wishing machine and, when it arrives, the first thing you wish is that you'd never gotten it, will it overload and explode horribly?

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2017, 11:50:17 PM
tune in and suffer enjoy with the rest of us

Ya know what man?  I'm going to do it.  Just for you my brutha.  Just for you fucko.  ;D >:( >:( ;D

ShayP

Okay.  I'm in!  I hear Heather's voice.  Or is it really Art on helium?  Anyhoo...

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2017, 11:51:55 PM
Ya know what man?  I'm going to do it.  Just for you my brutha.  Just for you fucko.  ;D >:( >:( ;D

lol its a trip down memory lane, also Madonnas stalker just called in

Nobody

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2017, 11:51:02 PM

Last night on C2C the guest started reading from the Book of Revelations repeatedly and almost randomly throughout the show. He said that Trump will protect us from the Anti-Christ and that Putin is a pretty good guy.

The topic was Planet X.

I got more laughs out of your post than I've gotten out of MITD in months.

ShayP

What's the topic or guest tonight anyway?

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2017, 11:57:06 PM

trump and if you hate heather open lines

PChirp

Quote from: Nobody on January 20, 2017, 11:54:11 PM
I got more laughs out of your post than I've gotten out of MITD in months.

"I listen to Heather now and then when I'm waiting for C2C to come on. Tonight she has that contest though. I want that Wishing Machine. I don't know what it is but I see that it has a $195 value. I thought that she had trouble getting callers? There's lots of people calling in. I might not be able to pull off being the first caller at the top of the hour."---Jesus Juice

Couldn't agree more.  I, too, want that fuckin' wishin' machine!

ShayP

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2017, 11:26:23 PM
She's already gotten a few calls saying that she's not that bad a host and in fact she's gotten better.

So it worked.

Bleh.

ShayP

Quote from: PChirp👽 on January 21, 2017, 12:00:57 AM

Couldn't agree more.  I, too, want that fuckin' wishin' machine!

Hey, you already have the plunger and dynamite.  A wishing machine only makes you more dangerous.  Cheers PChirp!  ;)

Nobody

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2017, 11:57:06 PM

"Reasons Heather Wade is Donald Trump's illegitimate love child"

norland2424

the fucking stalker story being brought up lol lol lol

JesusJuice

Heather won't reveal personal information because she thinks people will come and shoot her.

ShayP

Nobody (not the poster) cares where you live Heather!  Jesus f'n Christ.  She's aggravated me within 10 minutes.  I blame norland.

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 21, 2017, 12:05:20 AM
Heather won't reveal personal information because she thinks people will come and shoot her.

we all know thanks to Keith that shes in Arts cuck shack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcyPG8n2ihE

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: trostol on January 20, 2017, 11:42:58 PM
...eat my dust makes no fucking sense

If one is driving a '74 Gremlin on the gravel road to Shitsville, it all comes together.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on January 21, 2017, 12:05:41 AM
Nobody (not the poster) cares where you live Heather!  Jesus f'n Christ.  She's aggravated me within 10 minutes.  I blame norland.

Ain't it grand?

norland2424

lol you guys weren't lying about the wishing machine contest lol