• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nobody

Quote from: Σ> on January 20, 2017, 11:15:23 PM
among those who dislike her, i doubt there's much interest in whether or not she quits.  not sure why she assumes there is.

Heather wants to think that she is important enough for people to hate.

It isn't hatred that Heather fears the most.  Rather, it's indifference to her and what she has to say that fills her with terror because that would confirm her secret fear: that she has no talent and nothing to recommend her.

norland2424

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 20, 2017, 11:21:50 PM
Holy Christ.

Keith Art Bell, do the right thing here. You have the power.

fify

Ciardelo

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2017, 11:04:22 PM
I just tuned in. She said she doesn't care if anyone hates her, she's not quitting. If you hate her then you can quote "eat my dust". She said to call  in tonight if you hate her or hate Trump.
I don't think "hate" is the right word. "Benign Indifference" is probably better.

JesusJuice

She's already gotten a few calls saying that she's not that bad a host and in fact she's gotten better.

So it worked.

Lilith

Ciardelo

Can Heather call into her own show?

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 19, 2013, 12:11:08 AM
I got mean-spirited harsh words for George Noory:

George Noory is a pathetic wannabe poser who just wishes he knew 1% of what Art Bell knows about radio (he also wishes he could see a woman naked, just once).  He's the real life "Faul" if there ever was one.  He dismisses guests & callers left and right, and barely can manage to hold the conversation from break to break.  Which is obviously all he "preps" for every pathetic, lame-ass night of his parasitic life...

Presto, what once was truly great & full of color, bleached into nothingness by Noory's presence.
I fucking hate the man...

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 20, 2017, 11:24:58 PM
I don't think "hate" is the right word. "Benign Indifference" is probably better.

I love these people that think they're important enough to hate.  They don't realize we just like to laugh at them.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 20, 2017, 11:33:45 PM
I love these people that think they're important enough to hate.  They don't realize we just like to laugh at them.
shits and giggles only, just shits and giggles, no hate.

Right?

Lol, it's been so long since I've listened. It's still so, so bad.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 20, 2017, 11:34:38 PM
shits and giggles only, just shits and giggles, no hate.

Right?

Right! It's all love and good times.  :-*

ShayP

I'm only posting because the Accutron I received for Christmas is showing an abnormal pulse in the torsion field when I sign in to BellGab; especially when I view this thread.  Let me guess, Is Heather doing another "Why do you hate me line?"

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2017, 11:39:29 PM
I'm only posting because the Accutron I received for Christmas is showing an abnormal pulse in the torsion field when I sign in to BellGab; especially when I view this thread.  Let me guess, Is Heather doing another "Why do you hate me line?"

it seems like she is, im debating tuning in

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 20, 2017, 11:38:49 PM
Lol, it's been so long since I've listened. It's still so, so bad.

It's getting better at being so bad it's funny every day!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Maybe Art knew what he was doing after all.

Nobody

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 20, 2017, 11:33:35 PM
Wade is feisty tonight

There are few things in life sadder than a midget trying to act tough.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on January 20, 2017, 11:40:07 PM

LOL!  I can't bring myself to.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I did.  Maybe the Tunisian music guy?...Meh, I dunno.

Lilith

You should!  Yes you should!  Don't question it, just DO it!

We need you!

trostol

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2017, 11:04:22 PM
I just tuned in. She said she doesn't care if anyone hates her, she's not quitting. If you hate her then you can quote "eat my dust". She said to call  in tonight if you hate her or hate Trump.

so..is she driving while doing the show..cause eat my dust makes no fucking sense

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2017, 11:42:06 PM
LOL!  I can't bring myself to.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I did.  Maybe the Tunisian music guy?...Meh, I dunno.

Awww, c'mon ShayP!  :-*

JesusJuice

I listen to Heather now and then when I'm waiting for C2C to come on. Tonight she has that contest though. I want that Wishing Machine. I don't know what it is but I see that it has a $195 value. I thought that she had trouble getting callers? There's lots of people calling in. I might not be able to pull off being the first caller at the top of the hour.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on January 20, 2017, 11:42:58 PM
so..is she driving while doing the show..cause eat my dust makes no fucking sense

Maybe she means put "eat my dust" in the subject line of the hateful email we will send?  That way she knows it's hate mail?  What the hell do I know.

bateman

You won't be able to win a wishing machine if you don't tune in, you silly goose.

ShayP

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 20, 2017, 11:43:32 PM
Awww, c'mon ShayP!  :-*

Hey darlin'.  :-*  I don't think I can.  Listening to Clyde Lewis now.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2017, 11:44:35 PM
Maybe she means put "eat my dust" in the subject line of the hateful email we will send?  That way she knows it's hate mail?  What the hell do I know.

It's better than no attention at all. She really shouldn't complain IMO.

trostol

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 20, 2017, 11:45:15 PM
You won't be able to win a wishing machine if you don't tune in, you silly goose.

or if you mention bellgab...her appearing with her "nemesis" GN..etc etc

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on January 20, 2017, 11:45:33 PM
Hey darlin'.  :-*  I don't think I can.  Listening to Clyde Lewis now.

I'm saving Clyde for my morning coffee time.  :)