• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151026 - Dr. Michael Lynch – The Ghost Phenomenon - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

Weirdoradio

Robert

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2015, 11:21:18 PMDo you realize Pluto has not completed a single revolution around the sun since it was discovered?
Sure, but if it was revolution that interposed the objects, it could be a ring of them that for some reason had a periodic pattern.  However, more likely it's a single object that's rotating "in place", i.e. not changing its apparent position relative to the star's.

Stranger929

What the fuck is this guy babbling about? These ghost hunter people are so full of shit, it's getting painful to listen.

henge0stone

Quote from: Bounder on October 26, 2015, 11:23:22 PM
Bad video cameras = rods.

Bad cameras = orbs.

yeah, I thought this guy was an investigator not a crazy physic that sees shit. 

trostol

Quote from: coaster on October 26, 2015, 11:23:18 PM
I just heard a gun go off. No shit. Right outside my window. Jesus christ.

must be your night for it..quite here for a change lol

Quote from: trostol on October 26, 2015, 10:59:16 PM
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
NPR had an HP Lovecraft "Celebration" on Sunday; nothing groundbreaking, but some interesting bits: here's the podcast-- 
http://podcast.wpr.org/tbk/tbk151025a.mp3?downloadId=5508fc0ee90ba1a5_v2A4popj_0000000tpTr

Art

Lol, this charlatan was on Glenn Beck in 2007 and 2009 talking about the Amero and even Glenn Beck wasn't buying his bullshit.

QuoteGLENN: What happened to the Amero?

DR. LYNCH: Ask John McCain. In 2010 they will switch. The next six months start watching Mexico.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/196/19874/

http://www.pidradio.com/tag/michael-lynch/

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Stranger929 on October 26, 2015, 11:24:28 PM
What the fuck is this guy babbling about? These ghost hunter people are so full of shit, it's getting painful to listen.

He's apparently busy video taping tour groups. Legit shit.
Would listen to again.

trostol

Quote from: Étouffée on October 26, 2015, 11:24:52 PM
NPR had an HP Lovecraft "Celebration" on Sunday; nothing groundbreaking, but some interesting bits: here's the podcast-- 
http://podcast.wpr.org/tbk/tbk151025a.mp3?downloadId=5508fc0ee90ba1a5_v2A4popj_0000000tpTr

thanks..will check it out later..or maybe sooner if this guy stays lol

cheesemonkey

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 26, 2015, 11:23:41 PM
30 minutes
of
NON STOP ORBS

I hope I can order the VHS tape, so it can hang out next to my Bob Lazar tapes.

Haha! So true.

TigerLily

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on October 26, 2015, 11:14:04 PM
Former photo instructor here. Those "anomalies" are all on the image in front of the subjects. Nothing that intersects or is behind the subjects. Why? Because that is exactly what liquid surfactant lens cleaning fluid looks like when it dries on the camera lens. BTW the camera he's describing is a P.O.S. 90's technology.
But more modern than an accutron

Weirdoradio

Cold reading at its finest.

Ask subject if anyone had died recently. Attach bullshit to recently-dead relative. Mark then becomes hopeful.

Tie in piece of media to said dead relative.

Catsmile

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 26, 2015, 11:20:26 PM
Wow 200 zillion.  The guest does know that's not a real number?

MMMM... Pee Ach Dee... RRRR (Can't hold it any moar!!)

flimflam384

There's no such number as a zillion.  Therefore everything coming out of this guy's mouth is bullshit.  All I'm hearing now is "bullshit, bullshit, bullshit".  Time for open lines!

I'm gonna have to invent time travel, go back ten years and eat lead paint chips every day until I reach this show again if I want this guy to make any sense at all.

I'm not EVEN wasting another bowl of weed on this guy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert on October 26, 2015, 11:24:22 PM
Sure, but if it was revolution that interposed the objects, it could be a ring of them that for some reason had a periodic pattern.  However, more likely it's a single object that's rotating "in place", i.e. not changing its apparent position relative to the star's.
It could be a the universes longest string of pearls around the Ort cloud too. But it isn't.

I tried to explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. I give up.

norland2424

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 26, 2015, 11:26:38 PM
There's no such number as a zillion.  Therefore everything coming out of this guy's mouth is bullshit.  All I'm hearing now is "bullshit, bullshit, bullshit".  Time for open lines!

and alien ghosts didnt do it for you... lol

Weirdoradio

And now we are talking about the emotional temperament of the ghosts of the world.

I cannot wait for calls.

DANNION BRINKLEY MENTION?
Yeah okay this guy needs to get dumped.

coaster

Call over the scanner. Gunshot and a man screaming. Eek. One of the callers was like six blocks away. Thats pretty far. Maybe it was firecrackers or something.

SciFiAuthor

Dr. Lynch has been a regular paranormal guest in St. Louis for years on a local drive time show on Dave's home station here. He's completely nuts.