A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: c337pilot on December 15, 2013, 10:33:37 PM
I have to admit, I really do not listen to coast am much any more. I only listen to Art's somewhere in time, George Knapp and when Ian Punnett is on.
Ditto
I may tune in to dave for a few minutes or jbw but I just can't take more than that. What I can't understand is how some peeps here can listen to the entire show!? Are they waiting or hoping it will get better? Cause after all these years what's the chance of that happening? !!!

awake

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 15, 2013, 09:09:44 PM

I don't know what Gospel you're reading, but there are clear pro-Capitalist statements from Jesus.

I won't bore you with the shitty King James translation. Let's go right to the original Latin which Jesus Rex himself spoke, shall we?:

Veniat dilectus meus in hortum suum,
et comedat fructum pomorum suorum.
Veni in hortum meum, soror mea, sponsa;
messui myrrham meam cum aromatibus meis;
comedi favum cum melle meo;
bibi vinum meum cum lacte meo;
comedite, amici, et bibite,
et inebriamini, carissimi.

- Gospel of Matthew, 19:5

Of course, if you read the English translation it will come off sounding like Jesus is advocating tree-murder, but in the Latin it clearly makes a profound argument for free markets and this is why Adam Smith used the passage to preface the Latin edition of Das Kapital. Whether you agree with Capitalism or not as an economic system, it is clear that the Jesus was an ardent Capitalist and there is utterly zero contradiction between his pataphysics and orthodox, Austrian-style Libertarian free marketism espoused by Ron Paul, David Lynch and Quentin Tarantino.

Just a quick note.  Matthew is acknowledged by biblical scholars to be pseudonymous (not written by The Matthew).  Also it was written originally in high greek not latin.  It is a mash-up of Mark and the "Q" source.  So quoting a latin translation of the greek from it to claim that jebus was a free market capitalist kinda falls flat.

Morgus

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 19, 2013, 09:03:01 AM
Still no listing for Saturday night's show on the C2C website.
The new c2c schedule usually goes up late Thursday evening, so still gotta wait a few more hours...

ItsOver

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 19, 2013, 03:25:34 PM
Ditto
I may tune in to dave for a few minutes or jbw but I just can't take more than that. What I can't understand is how some peeps here can listen to the entire show!? Are they waiting or hoping it will get better? Cause after all these years what's the chance of that happening? !!!

[attachimg=1]

;)   ;D

Date:   12-21-13
Host:   John B. Wells
Guests:   James C. Bennett, Michael Lotus
Website(s):
americathreepointzero.com
Book(s):
America 3.0
The Anglosphere Challenge

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Morgus on December 19, 2013, 04:25:58 PM
The new c2c schedule usually goes up late Thursday evening, so still gotta wait a few more hours...

You're right! I think HorrorReporter just posted Saturday's lineup.

Morgus

Yep the c2c schedule for next week is up and John Wells returns on Saturday.
But the weekend after that, Ian Punnett is supposed to host instead of Wells on Sat Dec 28.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Seraphim27 on December 19, 2013, 09:03:01 AM
Still no listing for Saturday night's show on the C2C website.

The John B. Wells deathwatch continues.

No @$#$%!#$Q!!!!!!!  Ugh.    :'(

VtaGeezer

Question of the week: Will Wells continue to drop hints of his imminent C2C demise to garner persecution sympathy from the paranoids? 

I say yes.

DanTSX

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 19, 2013, 10:41:48 PM
Question of the week: Will Wells continue to drop hints of his imminent C2C demise to garner persecution sympathy from the paranoids? 

I say yes.

Don't know

Won't be listening to find out.

I hear more of JCW on Alex Jones than I do on C2CAM.  And I don't listen to that much jones.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 19, 2013, 10:41:48 PM

I say yes.

Oh yes, definitely.  I'm not sure if I'll be listening to this show either, though:

Quote from: americathreepointzero.com

First, I only recently heard of Van Zanden, by pure happenstance. I spoke at a Chicago Tea Party meeting, to a very small crowd. Among them were four guys who looked foreign. During the Q & A one fellow with decent English tried to challenge me on some things, and seemed to think that American Conservatives wanted people to starve in the street, to turn the operation of the government over to big business, etc. He was a nice enough guy, but he had swallowed a lot of propaganda. As it happened, the four of them were Swedish graduate students in town for a conference on Economic History. We had a good conversation about their research, and the book they recommended to me as an absolute “must read” was the Van Zanden book. (Too bad it’s so expensive.)

Looking at the rest of that site...yeaaah, I think I'll pass. 

In other words, it's going to be just another JBW  Caravan to Conspiracy and  Capitalism Uber Alles conservative crapfest.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: awake on December 19, 2013, 03:57:33 PM

Just a quick note.  Matthew is acknowledged by biblical scholars to be pseudonymous (not written by The Matthew).  Also it was written originally in high greek not latin.  It is a mash-up of Mark and the "Q" source.  So quoting a latin translation of the greek from it to claim that jebus was a free market capitalist kinda falls flat.

Hi Awake.

The notion that the Gospel of Matthew was written in Greek is laughable. It was clearly and unambiguously written in Latin, and Jesus himself spoke Latin to the exclusion of most other languages. His father was not Joseph, you see, but a Roman soldier. And, genetically speaking, he was hard-wired for Latin speech --- which today is known as Mexican. The works were translated into Greek in order to influence the Greek speaking populations of the Eastern Roman Empire and convince them of the rightness of Capitalism, but the originals were definitely in Latin --- no other language.

Also, there is literally no religious figure in history who is more of a die-hard Capitalist than Jesus of Sicily. Do you recall when he drove the money changers from the temple? The little known fact is that he set up his shop at the temple right after this and established an economic monopoly on doves, chickens, goats, etc. Beating all competition, he became king of the animal sellers, and therefore he needed to be killed. He could not be competed with economically, as he could magically produce chickens, goats and doves out of bread loaves, so the only way to beat him was to convince the Roman government of his treason.

All is fair in love and selling chickens, I guess.

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 03:42:07 AM
Hi Awake.

The notion that the Gospel of Matthew was written in Greek is laughable. It was clearly and unambiguously written in Latin, and Jesus himself spoke Latin to the exclusion of most other languages. His father was not Joseph, you see, but a Roman soldier. And, genetically speaking, he was hard-wired for Latin speech --- which today is known as Mexican. The works were translated into Greek in order to influence the Greek speaking populations of the Eastern Roman Empire and convince them of the rightness of Capitalism, but the originals were definitely in Latin --- no other language.

Also, there is literally no religious figure in history who is more of a die-hard Capitalist than Jesus of Sicily. Do you recall when he drove the money changers from the temple? The little known fact is that he set up his shop at the temple right after this and established an economic monopoly on doves, chickens, goats, etc. Beating all competition, he became king of the animal sellers, and therefore he needed to be killed. He could not be competed with economically, as he could magically produce chickens, goats and doves out of bread loaves, so the only way to beat him was to convince the Roman government of his treason.

All is fair in love and selling chickens, I guess.

Jesus of Sicily, King of the Animal Sellers!   I can't even... ;D

Your posts always make me laugh!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 20, 2013, 04:31:30 AM
Jesus of Sicily, King of the Animal Sellers!   I can't even... ;D

I just hope George Noory will interview me after I publish my new book, Is Santa a Korean?: The Shocking and Unbridled Truth

[attachimg=1]

Tommy TwoTons

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 20, 2013, 04:49:41 AM
I just hope George Noory will interview me after I publish my new book, Is Santa a Korean?: The Shocking and Unbridled Truth

[attachimg=1]

Hey hey, is that one of Dames' dames?

I will try to arrange your interview by contacting Jorch through Tammy's special portal:

bateman

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 20, 2013, 05:12:17 AM

I will try to arrange your interview by contacting Jorch through Tammy's special portal:

Just laughed so hard I choked. Jesus.

georgesucks

Has anyone heard if we are getting a gift for xmas as in John B getting the axed??

I doubt it, c337pilot... we're all on his naughty list.

Nebraska888

Quote from: c337pilot on December 21, 2013, 02:00:10 AM
Has anyone heard if we are getting a gift for xmas as in John B getting the axed??

Hell no, he'll be like Noory........doing Coast for the next 25 years.

Tonight's program is more of the same old crap:

GRAB YER' GUNS, THE GOVERNMENT IS SCREWING US, CONSPIRACIES ARE EVERYWHERE, AND EXTREME RIGHT WING POLITICS.

Ugh, ugh, ugh........another night that my radio will be turned off after Art's Somewhere in Time.

ItsOver

Quote from: Tommy TwoTons on December 20, 2013, 05:12:17 AM

That biker would make one hell of a "tailgunner."

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2013, 04:04:38 PM
That biker would make one hell of a "tailgunner."

BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTT

ZHero

Another great show tonight with John B. Wells preaching to us what's wrong with America.

"America 3.0
Sat 12-21

America’s greatest days are yet to come say James Bennett and Mike Lotus, experts on society, history, and culture. They join John B. Wells to discuss how America is currently going through a painful transition period and that the inevitable end of big government does not mean the end of America. "

Meh.  :P

b_dubb

Quote from: ZHero on December 21, 2013, 08:40:11 PM
Another great show tonight with John B. Wells preaching to us what's wrong with America.

"America 3.0
Sat 12-21

America’s greatest days are yet to come say James Bennett and Mike Lotus, experts on society, history, and culture. They join John B. Wells to discuss how America is currently going through a painful transition period and that the inevitable end of big government does not mean the end of America. "

Meh.  :P
That seems awfully optimistic for JB. Curious how he'll try to piss on their parade

DanTSX

Quote from: b_dubb on December 21, 2013, 09:05:25 PM
That seems awfully optimistic for JB. Curious how he'll try to piss on their parade

By fantasizing about marching all the liberals to the gas chambers.

thexfile

Coast to Coast AM is a politico show with Wells.  >:(

Tommy TwoTons

Out of the darkness of the batshit strange, and into the light of my crosshairs on the range... Or whateverthefuck he says.  I think I was just indulging in a bit of wishful thinking...

Sigh... I should not have the radio on.  I want to sit here and make fun of him with you guys but I don't know how long I can take it!

Nebraska888

JBW.........ANOTHER BORING PROGRAM..........

CLICK.......

DID YOU HEAR THAT?.......

IT WAS THE SOUND OF MY RADIO BEING TURNED OFF!

Good night, all.......let's hope that someday we'll have the spooky, the unknown, that paranormal, the unusual, the bizarre, the strange, ..........all that GOOD STUFF we used to have on dark Saturday nights into the wee hours of the morning............God, I miss those nights.......

CLICK.

ZHero

Got tired of listening to JBW's bs and started to Ghost to Ghost from 1999 on the Tune In Radio
App. It's on the Art Bell Always station.  Good spooky stuff.

Morgus

Did anyone hear in the first hour tonight a caller referred to George Knapp, wishing him to get well?
John B. Wells then I believe mentioned Knapp's recent health problem may be due to a kidney stone, but he wasn't certain.
Thats more details than Noory ever reported last week...