• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sean David Morton

Started by Boomer, March 04, 2009, 11:21:54 PM

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2017, 05:39:35 PM
Ha. Of course...Imagine "scammers" in this business. Thank goodness we have George Senda.
I never watched or went to that thread.

SDM appears to have been spinning the same theories that were used by people like The Order and various types in the 80's and today in certain militia or off-grid or cult circles: "sovereign citizen" and only your "corporate straw-man" is responsible for taxes; not "you" and "person." And the stuff about the flag gold fringe, red numbers on back of SS cards, name in ALL CAPS, and that whole deal. It is all considered a set-up in this, and related, theories.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2017, 05:45:21 PM
I never watched or went to that thread.

SDM appears to have been spinning the same theories that were used by people like The Order and various types in the 80's and today in certain militia or off-grid or cult circles: "sovereign citizen" and only your "corporate straw-man" is responsible for taxes; not "you" and "person." And the stuff about the flag gold fringe, red numbers on back of SS cards, name in ALL CAPS, and that whole deal. It is all considered a set-up in this, and related, theories.

George Senda is a tailor park version of SDM...of course, once you learn what SDM really is, then George seems like a pretty good guy...small scams here and there...not half a million dollars! George is not at that level...yet...

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2017, 05:13:38 PM
Yeah, but he probably will figure out a way to bilk money from fellow prisoners and try to run some operation, like a Capo, from 'the inside.' Maybe he could hook up with Norry's "Medical" Supplement multi-level marketing program? Exclusive dealer for FCI Terre Haute! Or he gets shivved really quickly.

Maybe SDM should contact Falkie for prison survival rules.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2017, 03:25:55 PM
Well at least they got to see the eclipse. I guess this means no more radio show, Conspiracruises, or C2C appearances?

I was wondering did he get caught before, after or during. Maybe he can plea that he went on the run because he REALLY wanted to see the eclipse.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 25, 2017, 02:18:17 PM
I was wondering did he get caught before, after or during. Maybe he can plea that he went on the run because he REALLY wanted to see the eclipse.
He might have a case there.   ;) I love it when judges have fun in their rulings.
https://www.scribd.com/document/356717156/Judge-Merryday-denies-motion-to-continue-to-allow-federal-agent-to-view-eclipse

Dateline

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 25, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

Yes, that's a new one.  Let him off on the eclipse defense.  It's a form of  the insanity defense.  It goes like this, my mind was in totality, and in between I had eclipses of sanity.  It is when I broke into totality that I bilked people out of millions and created other fraud. It was black, total blackness, and all I could hear were crickets chirping.

Some jury might buy it.

WOTR

I just scanned wiki because I really had not followed this.

"On March 7, 2010, Morton and his wife Melissa were charged with civil securities fraud.[5][9] He is alleged to have defrauded around 100 customers of $6 million between 2006 and 2007"

I may not be a mathematician, but this means that there were 100 people who ponied up an average of $60,000 each?  100 really stupid people had that much spare cash laying around to give to a psychic with no background in finances to invest in currency trading trading assuming that he could "see the future?"

Wow.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 27, 2017, 11:45:53 AM
I just scanned wiki because I really had not followed this.

"On March 7, 2010, Morton and his wife Melissa were charged with civil securities fraud.[5][9] He is alleged to have defrauded around 100 customers of $6 million between 2006 and 2007"

I may not be a mathematician, but this means that there were 100 people who ponied up an average of $60,000 each?  100 really stupid people had that much spare cash laying around to give to a psychic with no background in finances to invest in currency trading trading assuming that he could "see the future?"

Wow.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on August 27, 2017, 03:04:51 PM
These findings by Fitch Ratings seemed to be confirmed in an April 2008 article written by Paul Jackson, publisher of the widely-read real estate publication, Housing Wire, who had seen estimates by mortgage insiders that anywhere from 40-70% of the entire pool of 2006-2007 nonprime mortgages were "fraudulent originations."

And yet, y'all are beating your ape chests over this latest Punch 'n' Judy epsiode.

READ A BOOK.
There is enough fraud to go around- but SDM was a regular coast guest- and this board is still based on Art, George and C2C (and Senda.)  ;)

I find it interesting how the entire mortgage fiasco just seemed to "disappear."  When I was following it, I recall claims that with the poor record keeping there would hardly be a title worth the paper it was printed on.  All of the robosigning- nothing.  All of the questionable foreclosures- forgotten.

Just the same- a six million dollar fraud by a psychic claiming to be able to beat the currency market is kind of funny...  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on August 27, 2017, 10:52:14 PM
There is enough fraud to go around- but SDM was a regular coast guest- and this board is still based on Art, George and C2C (and Senda.)  ;)

I find it interesting how the entire mortgage fiasco just seemed to "disappear."  When I was following it, I recall claims that with the poor record keeping there would hardly be a title worth the paper it was printed on.  All of the robosigning- nothing.  All of the questionable foreclosures- forgotten.

Just the same- a six million dollar fraud by a psychic claiming to be able to beat the currency market is kind of funny...  ;D
I think Norry mentioned the arrest (after a ConspiraSea Cruise) but I don't think he has mentioned the conviction, fleeing, days on the run, and now subsequent capture (I wish a mugshot was him wearing a "Templar" costume/cape.)  And I don't recall if he has mentioned the Romanek stuff. I think JBW mentioned "truther" Phillip Marshall's "incident" (horrible no matter what it was, as alleged a family murder suicide situation. Awful) but in a conspiracy way (maybe a reason why he off?) But Norry and C2C tends to forget when guests get caught in frauds- or much worse!

Jackstar

a six million dollar fraud by a psychic claiming to be able to beat the currency market is kind of funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KutXMnWvws

;D

You're part of the problem.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on August 28, 2017, 01:29:08 PM
You're part of the problem.
I'm a victim of the times that I was born in.  A few decades earlier and I would not have been a part of the problem.  Instead, I would have been a part of the final solution.  :-\

WOTR

I'm afraid that I failed to join the neo Nazi's in my youth and now I am just an outsider looking in and longing for what could have been. :(

All kidding aside, I was a part of the punk scene a hundred years ago.  There were a group of "nazi's" that were a part of the circle of "friends" that I saw most places.  Problem was that they actually had a habit of accepting pretty much anybody- even the Chinese guy who was a part of the group.  It was kind of odd...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on August 28, 2017, 11:35:53 PM
I'm afraid that I failed to join the neo Nazi's in my youth and now I am just an outsider looking in and longing for what could have been. :(

All kidding aside, I was a part of the punk scene a hundred years ago.  There were a group of "nazi's" that were a part of the circle of "friends" that I saw most places.  Problem was that they actually had a habit of accepting pretty much anybody- even the Chinese guy who was a part of the group.  It was kind of odd...
memories dim but wasn't Black Flag singing "white minority" has some "beaner" in it? I recall a great show of FEAR, oddly LEE VING was in a movie adaption of a board game "Clue." Ha, great show, more beer bottles thrown from then than us. Crazy shit.  Maybe saved me from a drunk driving incident because I wander for hours trying to figure where I parked my Buick, ha good times. I like live music.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 28, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

Yeah, likewise. I met a few punkers in high school who flirting with Nazism. I never took them seriously and tried to avoid lengthy conversations with them. Most others were more like free thinking anarchists though.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on August 28, 2017, 11:51:11 PM
...Maybe saved me from a drunk driving incident because I wander for hours trying to figure where I parked my Buick, ha good times. I like live music.
Tell me it was a 1975 boat of a car and primer red.  8)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
Yeah, likewise. I met a few punkers in high school who flirting with Nazism. I never took them seriously and tried to avoid lengthy conversations with them. Most others were more like free thinking anarchists though.
Yeah- it seems like it was either a group who would not amount to much or a group who were trying to push limits and figure out how things fit (or how they didn't.)  This was both the Nazis and the others. Most grew up- but a few did not.  I ran across two at a friend wedding who were still "stuck'  One is a doorman (he got us a good area of the club for the bachelor party). Still dressed in a kilt with a mohawk.  Another never did grow up and can be found most weekends marching on the streets looking for a fight... Others ended up in IT or the trades or... It was interesting.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
flirting with Nazism

... help me out here. Does that mean that they were for, or against, the mutilation of infants?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2017, 04:17:58 AM

... help me out here. Does that mean that they were for, or against, the mutilation of infants?

If there are any imperfections then yes, I think so.

Jackstar

Kenneth_Lay_laughing.jpg

paladin1991

Quote from: expat on August 30, 2017, 07:56:24 AM
Mike Bara, SDM's former best buddy, comments on the incarceration.

Okay.  I worked my way through the rambling 'coming down off my high' BS stream of  consciousness statement of ....... what.  Bara was/is sort of buddies with Fat Boy Moron and is washing his hands of anything FBM is/was.  Or is he?  Great.  What's her name raises cats.  A fucking cat lady.  Um, FBM is gonna have to... gonna have to...gonna.....   Um, yeah.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 30, 2017, 10:27:38 AM
Great.  What's her name raises cats.  A fucking cat lady.

The dude's entire sheepdipped backstory was straight out of Central Casting from the first minute he got on the air from a phone booth.

There is absolutely no reason to believe any released detail about this story. None whatsoever.

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2017, 03:48:16 PM
There is absolutely no reason to believe any released detail about this story. None whatsoever.

No??

akwilly

Quote from: expat on August 30, 2017, 07:56:24 AM
Mike Bara, SDM's former best buddy, comments on the incarceration.
you have a great blog. That two percent guy kills me with his comments.

Jackstar

Quote from: expat on August 30, 2017, 04:50:06 PM
All right then, try

I don't find it plausible that anyone could be this obtuse.