• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Sleepwalker

Quote from: someguy on April 28, 2013, 10:12:48 PM
I'm going to paste this here because it's relevant. Fuck Alex Jones and Info Wars

Boston Guy Owns Conspiracy Theory Reporter (News Blooper)

Excellent.  Thanks for posting that. 

eddie dean

I'm going to paste this here because it's relevant. Fuck Alex Jones and Info Wars

Nice find Someguy!
I think this is the same guy who crashed the BPD/FBI news conference twice, asking idiotic false flag questions. His high pitched raspy voice is very easy to spot
It's great to see him caught off guard and looking uncomfortable while the camera guy tears into him.
The highlight of my night! Particularly the phrase "ass-hat" and "running your piss-flaps". I might have to include "piss-flaps" in my lexicon!

Yorkshire pud

Well, there's no ambiguity in exactly what his opinion of AJ was is there? The other guy looked very uncomfortable, but it's a shame his guru wasn't there, then it would have been quite interesting!

The General

Excellent!

b_dubb

Love to see a Nooron get bitch slapped in public but the dig against Alabama was not cool

Wow, that is some of the best swearing I've heard in a while!  ;D  And yet the guy shreds the Infowars fool with clear, concise points.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 29, 2013, 10:53:43 AM
Wow, that is some of the best swearing I've heard in a while!  ;D  And yet the guy shreds the Infowars fool with clear, concise points.

I thought it might come to blows because the lad was clearly trying to get the info guy going. The woman who asked what the argument was about was as ignorant as they come sticking the camera in his face and basically taking no notice of his reply..what was she going to do with the photo? Print it up and stick it on her wall?

analog kid

Verbal beatdown, Boston style.

"Keep running your piss flaps"

Bostonians rule.

Sleepwalker

Alex Jones has only two moving parts - his mouth and his rectum and they're interchangeable.

Histronic Fop

So what kind of spin will AJ put on that shooting at the Houston Airport.  With DHS involved, he'll be spouting off some asinine theory.  My bet is that this guy was a patsy like the other recent mass shooters, but he somehow came out of his drug-induced and tried to get the truth to us, the people.  Sound about right?

Tinfoil Hat

Quote from: Histronic Fop on May 03, 2013, 06:15:01 AM
So what kind of spin will AJ put on that shooting at the Houston Airport.  With DHS involved, he'll be spouting off some asinine theory.  My bet is that this guy was a patsy like the other recent mass shooters, but he somehow came out of his drug-induced and tried to get the truth to us, the people.  Sound about right?

I always thought Alex Jones was the drug-induced patsy.

Histronic Fop

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on May 03, 2013, 01:07:13 PMI always thought Alex Jones was the drug-induced patsy.
He'd be a lot more pleasant if he were drugged. Maybe. Maybe not.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Histronic Fop on May 03, 2013, 06:15:01 AM

Just read about how Glenn Beck likened it to the Reichstag fire. So we can only guess how beserk Jonesy will be about this.

Are any of you familiar with the contest in which you try to write a one-page parody of Ernest Hemingway?  It might be fun to have a "Rant Like Jones" contest (with no actual prize, of course).  I'm truly not familiar enough with his work to put forth a meaningful effort, but I suspect some of you might be able to do so.  Or is Jones so far beyond the pale as to be parody-proof?

Sleepwalker

One of Alex Jones buddies, Adam Kokesh, is planning to stage an illegal "armed march" on Washington on July 4.

These guys seem determined to keep pushing until they trigger a violent response from law enforcement.

http://www.infowars.com/special-report-talk-show-host-calls-for-armed-march-on-d-c-plans-to-overthrow-government/

P.S. Alex Jones has only two moving parts - his mouth and his rectum and they're interchangeable.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sleepwalker on May 06, 2013, 04:21:02 PM
One of Alex Jones buddies, Adam Kokesh, is planning to stage an illegal "armed march" on Washington on July 4.

These guys seem determined to keep pushing until they trigger a violent response from law enforcement.

I hope that's what they get. July 4 is already going to be a security state atmosphere in the post Marathon climate. Jones pals, a collection of half-wits and no wits, will see zero tolerance if they think walking around with .223's that day is a good idea.

And these douchebags aren't the Bonus Army or Kent State students. Who cares if the guv-mint shoots a few dozen of these clowns. Public sympathy won't be in their favor.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Tinfoil Hat on May 03, 2013, 01:07:13 PM
I always thought Alex Jones was the drug-induced patsy.

Alex Jones smoked The Grassy Knoll.

someguy

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 06, 2013, 05:54:55 PM
              I hope that's what they get. July 4 is already going to be a security state atmosphere in the post Marathon climate. Jones pals, a collection of half-wits and no wits, will see zero tolerance if they think walking around with .223's that day is a good idea.

And these douchebags aren't the Bonus Army or Kent State students. Who cares if the guv-mint shoots a few dozen of these clowns. Public sympathy won't be in their favor.

You know that's exactly what they want right? They get locked up or whatever and they can say "See! We were right the whole time!"

Sleepwalker

From MediaMatters.Org:

Conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones explained to his audience today how the government could have been behind the devastating May 20 tornado in Oklahoma.

On the May 21 edition of The Alex Jones Show, a caller asked Jones whether he was planning to cover how government technology may be behind a recent spate of sinkholes. After laying out how insurance companies use weather modification to avoid having to pay ski resorts for lack of snow, Jones said that "of course there's weather weapon stuff going on -- we had floods in Texas like fifteen years ago, killed thirty-something people in one night. Turned out it was the Air Force."   

Following a long tangent, Jones returned to the caller's subject. While he explained that "natural tornadoes" do exist and that he's not sure if a government "weather weapon" was involved in the Oklahoma disaster, Jones warned nonetheless that the government "can create and steer groups of tornadoes."

According to Jones, this possibility hinges on whether people spotted helicopters and small aircraft "in and around the clouds, spraying and doing things." He added, "if you saw that, you better bet your bottom dollar they did this, but who knows if they did. You know, that's the thing, we don't know."

Here's a link to the MediaMatters article:  http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/21/alex-jones-explains-how-government-weather-weap/194167

Yorkshire pud

Oh how I wish Asshole Jones would just fuck off and die a slow painful death.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sleepwalker on May 21, 2013, 10:12:50 PM
From MediaMatters.Org:

According to Jones, this possibility hinges on whether people spotted helicopters and small aircraft "in and around the clouds, spraying and doing things." He added, "if you saw that, you better bet your bottom dollar they did this, but who knows if they did. You know, that's the thing, we don't know."

For instance being thrown around, sucked up and spat out of the top of a 60 000 feet Cumulonimbus cloud like a cork t come crashing down to earth in little pieces...Yeah. Pilots are known for their lack of self preservation and desire to commit suicide. This fuckwit Jones hasn't the basic tools for simple existence. How on earth he progressed past childhood is a miracle of evolution. He has absolutely no right to life, I'm sorry if that offends but the evidence is there.

b_dubb

Jones doesn't believe any of his own bs. He just wants to get paid. Well maybe he believes some of his bs. But mostly just wants to get paid

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on May 22, 2013, 08:49:30 AM
Jones doesn't believe any of his own bs. He just wants to get paid. Well maybe he believes some of his bs. But mostly just wants to get paid

Possibly so; but the scary thing is that some very very simple folk do believe his BS. He could broadcast that santa clause is real and that the government were planning on using a special nerve agent on 24th December to kill him, and some twat(s) would take it as true.

This remember is the same Alex Jones who said on air that the Russians had launched ICBM's at the USA, that the world would stop at midnight 31st december 1999. And people believed him. It never ceases to amaze me the grasp of reality of some who say that he gets 'most things right' but can't actually list what.

Guy

I too get scared about the number of people who believe this stuff whole heartedly.

I was talking with an acquaintance of mine from whom I bought my car.   We got talking about guns and he said he seriously thinks that the federal government is close to mandating a "take-away" program whereby police agencies would be tasked with going door to door and taking away firearms.   He really believes the local police will soon be walking around the county forcefully taking everyone's guns.

He is also convinced that the federal government is now planning to buy all the ammo produced each year so that if they can not control guns they can create a situation where no one has any bullets.    My neighbor believes this is likely.

I do not know what has happened that has caused so many people in society to gravitate to these extreme and unlikely points of view?   Maybe people just feel their world is so out of their control that anything is reasonable.

Sleepwalker

People living on the fringes of reality have been promoting this stuff for years.  Far-right wingnuts were predicting Bill Clinton would declare martial law at the end of his second term, cancel the elections of 2000, and become a dictator.  Far-left loons predicted the same thing in 2008. Bush would declare martial law, cancel the election and become a dictator.

The P.T. Barnums of the world know these loons are out there and that there is money to be made from their paranoia.  Thus we have Alex Jones, John B. Wells, Glenn Beck, Clyde Lewis and others contaminating the public airwaves every day.

BTW, if you object to this kind of delusional radio George Noory wants you to know you're a loser, a hater and a lowlife.

Guy

Now I do feel a little stupid for spending time writing them emails asking them to rethink encouraging such irrational and negative viewpoints.

The show is kind of like "rapid-grow" for paranoids, the irony being the number of shows they have on how negative thinking and such is harmful.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: Guy on May 23, 2013, 01:44:44 PM
Now I do feel a little stupid for spending time writing them emails asking them to rethink encouraging such irrational and negative viewpoints.

I think it's good that you're sending those e-mails.  Noory and Premiere and their sponsors need to know there are rational people who object to the public airwaves being abused in this manner.  It's sad to see broadcast radio turning into a cesspool, but that's what it's becoming.

b_dubb

Alex Jones: a steaming, corn studded, worm encrusted pile of shit

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on May 27, 2013, 07:25:41 PM
Alex Jones: a steaming, corn studded, worm encrusted pile of shit

Yeah, but what about his bad points?