• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Dr. MD MD

Oh, and he’s back to making not so subtle threats about doxxing people again. Weasels will be weasels, I guess. ::)

Dr. MD MD

As usual, cucky nolan chimes in for the metron assist. It’s a classic Ellgab circle jerk. ;D

Dr. MD MD

It’s odd that he doesn’t comment on politics anymore over there, what with the Trump rally on and everything. Maybe Bart has him on a short leash? Either that or he’s a total phoney, just like I said.

Lilith

Thank You for the regular updates Dr. MD MD.

Dr. MD MD

Some dude at Ellgab is saying that Trump ripping the Dems apart (which he obviously admits is happening) is “cringeworthy” and comparing the rally to Nurenburg.  ::)

Talk about cringeworthy! Such triggered and traumatized faggots. ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 04:29:49 PM
+2

Everyone should’ve known about this douche when he started crying over the death of the elder Bush. As Jack would say, Ye were warned! Ye were all warned. ;D

That's just completely embarrassing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 10:07:10 PM
What is?

Crying over another adult male that you've never met in your life.

I find that purely embarrassing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 11, 2019, 10:27:35 PM
Crying over another adult male that you've never met in your life.

I find that purely embarrassing.

Oh, there were a bunch here shedding crocodile tears for him...and yes, it was cringeworthy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 10:32:08 PM
Oh, there were a bunch here shedding crocodile tears for him...and yes, it was cringeworthy.

Haha, Jesus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on February 11, 2019, 11:19:29 PM
Haha, Jesus.

They’re the ones who keep coming back here to hit and run tell me that I’m ruining Bellgab and then they’re gone....back to Ellgab, I assume, to discuss the important issues of the day like kitties and rainbows.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 11:24:06 PM
They’re the ones who keep coming back here to hit and run tell me that I’m ruining Bellgab and then they’re gone....back to Ellgab, I assume, to discuss the important issues of the day like kitties and rainbows.

Fuck em ALL, hope they all get parkinson's disease.

ksm32

Quote from: username on February 11, 2019, 11:46:03 PM
Fuck em ALL, hope they all get parkinson's disease.
Except for me :) If I get that shit I won't be able to listen to you show without shaking the fuck outta' my beer and spilling it all over meself.

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 11:24:06 PM
They’re the ones who keep coming back here to hit and run tell me that I’m ruining Bellgab and then they’re gone....back to Ellgab
A lot of screenshots by 26 metrons.. Perhaps this will make for one :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ksm32 on February 12, 2019, 01:18:15 AM
Except for me :) If I get that shit I won't be able to listen to you show without shaking the fuck outta' my beer and spilling it all over meself.

Haha, ive had 5-6 seizures in one day.. ( years ago) im ready for another Michael J. Fox moment.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on February 12, 2019, 01:18:15 AM
Baby bottle, sippy !cup.  Not just for children anymore!  Even though you are children!

ksm32

Quote from: 14 on February 12, 2019, 01:49:34 AM
Baby bottle, sippy !cup.  Not just for children anymore!  Even though you are children!
HA! That's Rich!  You're 11 fkn cents away from being homeless ya' lifeless cunt.  Go to bed!!

Laurakinch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2019, 12:52:25 PM
Pud was a volume poster here as well...

Aww you miss him. That’s so sweet!

VC

Quote from: ksm32 on February 12, 2019, 01:25:40 AM
A lot of screenshots by 26 metrons.. Perhaps this will make for one :D

Don't forget its Alters and/or Sock Puppets. Azzerae is convinced you & I are in league together for some nefarious reasons. ;) Here we go:

Quote from: Azzerae on February 09, 2019, 03:37:05 PM
You work hand in hand with your little lap dog KSM32, and send him yapping up my tree on your behalf!? Its documented!

Your laugh track is a dead giveaway of who you are, but I won't repeat myself because I don't need yet another refusal to comply with the basic social graces needed to express oneself parroted back hollowly.

You're not opaque, brother. The jigs up.

I replied to Azzerae:

Quote from: VC on February 09, 2019, 08:56:28 PM
Very interesting. Please show us your genius documentation, and congratulations on your findings. ;)

OMG. The jigs up! What up? You think I'm also someone's Sock Puppet here too??? Let us in on your secret area 52 knowledge base... :D

As you can see, we are on Metron2267's Liar Shit List with all its Alters/S.P. ganging-up to "find us out" and expose "the truth".

Poor Azzerae is one fckd-up drone that's locked and loaded for Metron2267 aka Metron aka 26 Horses aka other Alters/S.P. that are already "here" or yet to come. Yes! Metron fully admits to such abusive trolling techniques. I'll add-in its quote below.

Quoting Metron2267 aka 26 Horses aka Metron aka the Neely Fake Twitter Account:

[begin M-quote...]
I suspect that after they buly Azzerae for a while they'll simply boot him and, as they harvest MAC addresses over there, the odds of being able to re-sock and return fire are limited by one's use of another device, IP and other finger-printable hardware profiles."
[...end M-quote]

VC

Someone has a Bush and WeinerInHand Obsession. Rather fitting, of you, I see... excellent song choice for Ell Gabbers. Congrats. Of course, Metron2267 aka 26 Horses sent you my way to tag along. That ear worm obsession. You two post a lot in tandem. Having fun together at Ell Gab. Hmmm... excellent song choice again.

I think being pawned by Metron2267 is soooo Cuckoo's Nest uncoolth. Birds of a feather... ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 12, 2019, 10:34:52 AM
Aww you miss him. That’s so sweet!

The other commonality I pointed out was the mutual high level of hysteria. How do you live with a man that seems to be having his period more than you do?! :D

VC

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 12, 2019, 02:36:32 PM
One would think Dr VC Leghumper would be happy now. It’s got the whole place to himself now that senior Metro has excused himself. And yet, the infactuation continues.

“Oh no, not again!”

There's a mutual "obsession appreciation" beat-off Bart Ell's dick [less] society at Ell Gab. They all hold WeinersInEachOthersHands gangland style to Sock Puppet and Alter attack by droning BellGab and its members. Some are backstabbing traitors, originally from BG, that hang-out all day at Ell Gab just to troll back here with more of their "safe space" hate and disruption comments. Two examples of EG "double dick [less] agents" trolling BG:

Gd5150
    KNYE

Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #328 on: February 11, 2019, 12:26:04 PM »
Quote from: 26 horses on February 11, 2019, 10:49:49 AM
    But given VC is just a griper the target shifts as necessary. :-\

Gd5150 replies: Profile established 3 mo ago. I always figured it was MD. Both have identical obsession with Metron.

AND...

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 11, 2019, 12:26:04 PM
    Profile established 3 mo ago. I always figured it was MD. Both have identical obsession with Metron.

26 Horses replies: A little bird twigged me to that one yesterday, the dick doctor is so inept at argumentation and debate that he simply had to sock up and try for a puppet win. Rewarding to know it would have been a twofer dox.

F/Bart Ell has its kittykat drones ready for litter duty here. WeinerInHand was/is a Fart Ell drone and want-to-be podcaster suck-up on its network. Ell Gab is a serious headcase "safe space" location for the doxing Cuckoo's Nest set of kittykat drones that smear their litter sheeit all over here.

Enjoy your obsessive suck-up-ships with each other at EG... double dick [less] agents... :D

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 05:09:12 PM
Well, thank you. Its more about what I know about them that I haven't said. They're all on high alert and panicking now because I know the truth of what goes on behind the scenes. Be careful of that place - in fact, I'd caution you to steer clear of it if you can ... all the details will come out in the wash ... and sooner, rather than later.

Obviously, you know it's that FUCKING Nigerian email sent from EllGab has infected BellGab now... ;)

ksm32

Quote from: VC on February 12, 2019, 12:30:54 PM
Don't forget its Alters and/or Sock Puppets. Azzerae is convinced you & I are in league together for some nefarious reasons. ;) Here we go:

Well, we were seen buying that hydraulic forklift and paying for it in kosher turkey blood.

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 12, 2019, 09:20:17 AM
Well, I exposed Bart for the thief that he is.

Quote from: rratsmounting001 on December 17, 2018, 03:39:26 PM
Where has this website's love gone? Can't we all hug?

Hey Tootsie's Alters or CC want-to-be's... you're such super starrs of togetherness... your 26 Horses aka Metron2267 love thang is back. It must be Valentines Day for "you all" to be together here again as one. United masterbation. ;)

Metron2267 guise is to still be confined to the EG zoo but now trots around in its 26 Horse's asses suit sucking-up to GavitySucks like retards shooting insults at MV/Liberace and Brig together! This is their EG life. FU Morons!

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 14, 2019, 06:20:53 PM
Hey Tootsie's Alters or CC want-to-be's... you're such super starrs of togetherness... your 26 Horses aka Metron2267 love thang is back. It must be Valentines Day for "you all" to be together here again as one. United masterbation. ;)

No.

You are not invited to the circle jerk Steeny, so fuggeddaboudid.

QuoteMetron2267 guise is to still be confined to the EG zoo but now trots around in its 26 Horse's asses suit sucking-up to GavitySucks like retards shooting insults at MV/Liberace and Brig together! This is their EG life. FU Morons!

Soy el señor de los cielos en los foros de discusión... 8)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 15, 2019, 11:25:10 AM
Snork!@!

You take this SOOOOOO seriously, doncha?

Well, then, why do you want to keep drawing attention to me over at EllGab? You follow me over there with your triggered snippets on an almost daily basis, since you started "reporting" on M.D., Brig, etc. and me over at your BF/EG site.

For example, today you posted:

Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #408 on: Today at 10:16:58 AM »
Today on the Bellgrab drama dais we find ranting VC triggered and off to the races again, lol:

[Then you posted a snippet of what I posted here at BG, but I can't see or copy it from over there on EG. Not a member there.]

It is you, and your multiple Sock Puppets and Alters, that ARE triggered. The proof was in your violence and doxing threats too. Why are you sooooo "threatened" by me? I'm not anyone's Sock Puppet here -unlike YOU/THEY BG Traitor Pussies that hate on BG! Funny how ALL of you backstabbers were once [or still are] BG members too, and/or ALSO hang-out all day over at EG too. Weird.

Why be soooo triggered by this BG website "you all" left behind, BUT, butt hurt enough, have to keep coming back here just to constantly do your sheeiting here? ??? I don't see BellGab people doing that to EG. There is NO free speech at EllGab if you want to criticize any of MitD programs. Bwahahahahaha! What a 'piece of shit' Fart Ell is to not bow down to what gave birth to their CC BG Fanboi site and then not allow MitD programs to be criticized too. Obviously, triggered. Safe Space Pussy Cats. Pathetic. Traumatized Wah! Babies. Truly, worthless pieces of sheeits.