• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 01:53:54 AM
I'm cleaning, throwing stuff out, and listening to Hogue.
All without my glasses because I can't find them.
Have emptied out 8 boxes.
While you create silly limericks.
Except for Snap T's which i like.
Cleared out the corner leading into my bedroom & the one in the hallway next to the 2 bookcases.
G*d, Noory's bumper music is awful.
I was amused with the silly streamlink commercial that said that your life willl NEVER be normal unless you subscribe to streamlink.
Does anyone there actually botther to read the ad copy before they put it out onto the air ?

I created two limericks but didn't post them, and also shoveled out and sifted several wheelbarrows of dirt from my garden.  Frankly I'd rather do that than what you're doing.  I hate going through my old stuff and trying to organize it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 29, 2015, 02:59:30 AM
I created two limericks but didn't post them, and also shoveled out and sifted several wheelbarrows of dirt from my garden.  Frankly I'd rather do that than what you're doing.  I hate going through my old stuff and trying to organize it.

Not done yet but this will give you some idea of what the bedroom looks like now. By the weekend most of it except for the pile of empty boxes in the corner that I am keeping to put in the clean laundry that I could not finish will be clean. I will do a video of my bedroom next week.
I started cleaning at 9, Kathy helped and left about 4, I took a nap and will be staying up all night to finish it so when they come in the morning, it will look presentable in the whole apartment.
Will be glad to be able to go clean the kitchen then tackle the rest of the living room. We threw out a bunch of stuff yesterday morning. I had 8 or 9 boxes of stuff in the corner of the living room. Got it down to 1 box of stuff. Found the photos of my family and important baptismal and other papers. Will digitize those and send most of the originals off to my niece as she wants the pictures of the family and tapes my Mother made speaking in German.
I am going to try to sell most of the old software shown on there on Ebay and Amazon and only keep the Apple ][ software.
The boxes under my Jack LaLanne juicer are full of clean clothes.
Once this room is clean, I will finally break open the juicer, set it up and do a juice review demo.

Who

Thanks for sharing.  Is this the BEFORE or AFTER picture?

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on April 29, 2015, 02:38:33 AM

Oh but we'll be sorry when he gets his Noory interview. Somehow. Despite his self sabotaging ways and ineptitude and poor self care and inability to manage the money doled out to him by the government.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 02:32:03 AM
Sorry for calling you a hater.
Going to leave at 7 am Saturday to ensure that we get there on time and we will have the car cleanedl out before we leave just to piss off Queen Bitch Laura.
And we'll pay bridge toll because I know how to get to Santa Cruz via San Jose and Kathy doesn't.
I might make a live video in the car on the way down but someone is going to have to tell me how to set it up

Tell you how to set it up? How about asking nicely with please and thank you? And you the expert on techie stuff too?

I did find out that part of our mileage problem may be too much oil in the car. We will do an oil chabge next week.
It's more likely the way Kathy drives. She floors the car going uphills. I just take my patient time, when I have driven the car.
I'm not in a rush to get places if we're out just having fun and don't have a timetable to keep.
Not in drving this weekend but in relation to my past driving behavior.
Found my doctor's letters saying I had no stroke or heare attack. Now to find the form and turn it in next week in person and take the steps to restore my license.
Hard to find stuff when you have to look at each individual paper from about 6 inches away. I need a service cat trained to find eyeglasses.
The Noory bumper music is getting worse by the half hour.
Yecch.

You're in no position to criticise anyone's output.

onan

Just a FYI for those that may not know, too much oil can be as bad as too little oil. As the crank shaft turns, if too much oil, the crankshaft hits into the higher oil love. In essence whipping the oil into a froth. At that point the oil cannot be pumped into  other areas of the motor. Then the motor loses its lubrication. Which leads us to another "not my fault" moment.

Quote from: onan on April 29, 2015, 06:07:11 AM
Just a FYI for those that may not know, too much oil can be as bad as too little oil. As the crank shaft turns, if too much oil, the crankshaft hits into the higher oil love. In essence whipping the oil into a froth. At that point the oil cannot be pumped into  other areas of the motor. Then the motor loses its lubrication. Which leads us to another "not my fault" moment.

Yes, then we will all have to hear how falkie has to walk, needs money,etc.

It could also increase oil pressure which could break seals, etc.  I am sure this is all needless because Falkie is just comming up with excuses why whitecrow should send him more money. We all saw his car was getting good gas mileage.

AZZERAE

How ya doin', this is The Guy From Pittsburgh...

Hey Falkie, why is there a Happy Meal box hanging on the wall?

3OctaveFart

Half of those obsolete video games could be shitcanned.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 29, 2015, 08:16:38 AM

That's high art in the senda household.

Perhaps it's a trend. Hanging happy meal boxes instead of art. I seriously could see hipsters doing it.

paladin1991

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 28, 2015, 08:55:57 PM
There once was a putz with broken glasses
George Noory arranged some free passes
For an important date
Kathy made them late
They couldn't get off their fat asses
*ding ding* winner

3OctaveFart

That pizza nest is smaller than I thought.
Those two are going to drive each other bananas living in that confined space.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 01:53:54 AM
I'm cleaning, throwing stuff out, and listening to Hogue.  Noory's fault
All without my glasses because I can't find them.  Kath's fault.
Have emptied out 8 boxes.  by myself, because Kath's not here
While you create silly limericks. that I will steal and use to my advantage
Except for Snap T's which i like. and the mayo inspiring avatar
Cleared out the corner leading into my bedroom & the one in the hallway next to the 2 bookcases. and moved all that shit to the kitchen
G*d, Noory's bumper music is awful.   I was amused with the silly streamlink commercial that said that your life willl NEVER be normal unless you subscribe to streamlink. Better subscribe Sendamemony, it can only be a stabilzing factor in your bizzaro existence.
Does anyone there actually botther to read the ad copy before they put it out onto the air ? Maybe they sat on their glasses.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 02:14:43 AM
So now, you heathen, you commit sacrilege against two religions.
Am not in mourning, but you haters will be when I interview Noory live.
what are you babbling about?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 29, 2015, 08:16:38 AM

Its a pokemon thing. I like it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 29, 2015, 09:29:40 AM
That pizza nest is smaller than I thought.
Those two are going to drive each other bananas living in that confined space.

Smaller than you thought ? This is the second smallest place I've ever lived in.
Remember, Kathy will be going out looking for a place to live during the day and I will hang out in here.
If I have to, I can sleep on the floor on a sleeping bag.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 02:14:43 AM
So now, you heathen, you commit sacrilege against two religions.
Am not in mourning, but you haters will be when I interview Noory live.

What will happen when you interview George Noory?  Will the earth shift on its axis?  Will the poles reverse?  What will have changed?

paladin1991

Sorry for calling you a hater.  you hate haters.. Fucking hater.
Going to leave at 7 am Saturday to ensure that we get there on time and we will have the car cleanedl out before we leave just to piss off Queen Bitch Laura.  Classy as always.
And we'll pay bridge toll because I know how to get to Santa Cruz via San Jose and Kathy doesn't.  Kath's fault
I might make a live video in the car on the way down but someone is going to have to tell me how to set it up. Because I couldn't really find my own ass with both hands and a flashlight.  NOT my fault
I did find out that part of our mileage problem may be too much oil in the car. We will do an oil chabge next week.
It's more likely the way Kathy drives. Kath's fault.  She floors the car going uphills. She should make you trundle your fat ass up the hill to save on gas I just take my patient time, when I have driven the car. Illegally
I'm not in a rush to get places if we're out just having fun and don't have a timetable to keep. But you will find a way to be late, regardless.
Not in drving this weekend but in relation to my past driving behavior. Sometimes, a brain fart, and words just come out, kinda like sentences.
Found my doctor's letters saying I had no stroke or heare attack. Glad to hear that the dr could find no evidence of a haere attack.  Them hares can be quite vicious, and wascally.Now to find the form and turn it in next week in person and take the steps to restore my license.  Maybe, it will be in the next pile of shit you move.
Hard to find stuff when you have to look at each individual paper from about 6 inches away. I need a service cat trained to find eyeglasses, and my dignity, and my manhood, and my fresh jar of mayo, and my prosthetic testicles (I like to keep mine in a mayo infused glass of cucumber water) and a whole bunch of other shit that I can't find.
Yecch. Must of found that anchovy and onion sandwich on toasted rye that you lost last Saturday.
[/quote

Falkie2013

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 29, 2015, 09:51:49 AM
Sorry for calling you a hater.  you hate haters.. Fucking hater.
Going to leave at 7 am Saturday to ensure that we get there on time and we will have the car cleanedl out before we leave just to piss off Queen Bitch Laura.  Classy as always.
And we'll pay bridge toll because I know how to get to Santa Cruz via San Jose and Kathy doesn't.  Kath's fault
I might make a live video in the car on the way down but someone is going to have to tell me how to set it up. Because I couldn't really find my own ass with both hands and a flashlight.  NOT my fault
It's more likely the way Kathy drives. Kath's fault.  She floors the car going uphills. She should make you trundle your fat ass up the hill to save on gas I just take my patient time, when I have driven the car. Illegally
I'm not in a rush to get places if we're out just having fun and don't have a timetable to keep. But you will find a way to be late, regardless.
Not in drving this weekend but in relation to my past driving behavior. Sometimes, a brain fart, and words just come out, kinda like sentences.
Found my doctor's letters saying I had no stroke or heare attack. Glad to hear that the dr could find no evidence of a haere attack.  Them hares can be quite vicious, and wascally.Now to find the form and turn it in next week in person and take the steps to restore my license.  Maybe, it will be in the next pile of shit you move.
Hard to find stuff when you have to look at each individual paper from about 6 inches away. I need a service cat trained to find eyeglasses, and my dignity, and my manhood, and my fresh jar of mayo, and my prosthetic testicles (I like to keep mine in a mayo infused glass of cucumber water) and a whole bunch of other shit that I can't find.
Yecch. Must of found that anchovy and onion sandwich on toasted rye that you lost last Saturday.
[/quote

If R. Lee Army knew you were using his avatar, he'd kick your ass.

There are no half eaten or old sandwiches anywhere in here.
Whereas you just throw everything in the spoor pile.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 09:51:03 AM
Smaller than you thought ? This is the second smallest place I've ever lived in.
Remember, Kathy will be going out looking for a place to live during the day and I will hang out in here.
Love has nothing to do with it, people need personal space.
Especially women.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 09:54:31 AM

There are no half eaten or old sandwiches anywhere in here.
Whereas you just throw everything in the spoor pile.

And how pray would you possibly know that? You know nothing about anyone's private life on this forum;whereas we know almost everything about yours because you can't resist telling the world about it.. the tragic thing being, you're too fucking stupid to get that.

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 29, 2015, 10:05:47 AM
Love has nothing to do with it, people need personal space.
Especially women.

We lived in an apartment about the size of my living room with a small kitchen and pantry and a bathroom with a large walk in closet for 3 years.
We're used to each other.
When she's not looking for a place, she'll be watching tv and I will be doing videos or will walk down to Starbucks to do them.
Finished up the living room except for the Mac table. All it needs is vacuuming.
Then the kitchen and I'm done for now. Have not slept all night.
Never can when they have these inspections.

Oh, Pal-O-Poop says I couldn't find my ass.
He's wrong.
Everytime I come onto Bellgab, the ass is there and his name is Paladin.

11angeleyes11

Happy Belated Birthday Falkie it looks like I missed the party!  I don't post a lot, but I read the triumphs and the tragedies here.

I hope this interview is a reality.  I am just tired of men letting me down.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 10:35:06 AM
We lived in an apartment about the size of my living room with a small kitchen and pantry and a bathroom with a large walk in closet for 3 years.
We're used to each other.
When she's not looking for a place, she'll be watching tv and I will be doing videos or will walk down to Starbucks to do them.
Finished up the living room except for the Mac table. All it needs is vacuuming.
Then the kitchen and I'm done for now. Have not slept all night.
Never can when they have these inspections.

He's wrong.

Oh for fucks sake; You're the village idiot around here Senda. You don't even understand why you are. You haven't the faintest clue, because you're so far up your own fetid arse, you simply don't read and digest what is being said to you to save you from yourself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on April 29, 2015, 10:43:16 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Falkie it looks like I missed the party!  I don't post a lot, but I read the triumphs and the tragedies here.

I hope this interview is a reality.  I am just tired of men letting me down.

Yeah, but you can't put Senda in the same sentence as men without it having some connotations not far removed from homo erotica.

Just sayin.  ;D

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 09:51:03 AM
Falkie, can't you just sleep in the bed together?  You can lie on top of the covers if you don't want it to get too intimate, and can cover yourself with the sleeping bag.  I don't think Kathy expects you to sleep on the floor!  Or how about the couch?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 10:35:06 AM
He's wrong.
WHAM!  Direct hit!