Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
I do think he should go out to KNYE, Karen is truly connected to Art and his true legacy.  Since Dave travels often, he will be in or near southern Nevada at some point.

Oh I definitely think he should go out as well - just with kevlar and not to get the interview of the century from Karen ;)

Ghost

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
Oh I definitely think he should go out as well - just with kevlar and not to get the interview of the century from Karen ;)

Wear Kevlar and stop by to say hello to Airyn? Need a video crew to follow along!

DynamoHum

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
Wear Kevlar and stop by to say hello to Airyn? Need a video crew to follow along!

I think that would probably wake The Kraken.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 09:34:44 AM

Actually a video crew sounds like it would be the Heater Wad equiv of holy water and the sun to keep her away ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 09:31:27 AM
Sean, maybe you know - does someone on BG live in Pahrump? How many groceries are there? Does HLW actually go out of the shed? Can’t someone snap a photo? Inquiring minds need pics!

If there are only a handful of stores, she and Karen must collide every now and then.....  :o

I feel sure she does leave the shed.  She at least claims to be making a tombstone for Art, and she did put that green plastic picture frame with the orange paper flower outside for him.  Also, she claims to be making a painted rock garden which I gather is outdoors where the sun will surely quickly burn the paint off of the rocks.

Ghost

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
I feel sure she does leave the shed.  She at least claims to be making a tombstone for Art, and she did put that green plastic picture frame with the orange paper flower outside for him.  Also, she claims to be making a painted rock garden which I gather is outdoors where the sun will surely quickly burn the paint off of the rocks.

Remember Art and his Pahrump drone video? Come on! Someone else in town must have a drone..... Pics required.

Sean92008

Sean, maybe you know - does someone on BG live in Pahrump? How many groceries are there? Does HLW actually go out of the shed? Can’t someone snap a photo? Inquiring minds need pics!

If there are only a handful of stores, she and Karen must collide every now and then.....  :o

I swear I've seen comments about being there, I have always interpreted them as people visiting the area. Liberace might know.

...she did put that green plastic picture frame with the orange paper flower outside for him.
The cemetery does those temporary markers...  Thank you for reminding me about the other question I had for Karen.

...  Also, she claims to be making a painted rock garden which I gather is outdoors where the sun will surely quickly burn the paint off of the rocks.
Which reminds me.  Courtesy of my sarcastic teenager....

Bart Ell

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
Tony speaks "le radio" with a strange Gallic twang, and shrugs his shoulders a lot.

C'est le bollox.

It would be "la radio" because he is Spanish.
#OutsourcedLegacy

Dyna-X

The Pahrump Enquirer would have headlines with blurry photos of HW wearing sunglasses shopping in the Albertson's. Catfight: Heather and Karen - Photos inside. Of course there are only photos of both in the canned foods isle. Reading labels. The story would read that a clerk overheard Heather saying "taking  this outside." That may have been about helping her to the car with bottles of water or charcoal, though.

Metron2267

Quote from: Ghost on July 04, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
Remember Art and his Pahrump drone video? Come on! Someone else in town must have a drone..... Pics required.

Nice stalker stuff, why not do your own dirty work? :(

Lilith

I know last night Vara was not promising a show for tonight, but said he might.  I hope this recent development with no live shows from Heather till  a "should be" show on Monday, will cause him to decide to go live tonight.  For the sake of the network. 

LateNightInTheMidlands on YouTube, is my favorite nightly show right now.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 04, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
Nice stalker stuff, why not do your own dirty work? :(

You just enjoy being outraged :)

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 09:58:08 AM
I know last night Vara was not promising a show for tonight, but said he might.  I hope this recent development with no live shows from Heather till  a "should be" show on Monday, will cause him to decide to go live tonight.  For the sake of the network.
Was it he or Ira that was posting on social media that they weren't happy about her no-show?  I think it was Michael but....

yoursongs

DisWade is the type of person who lives "on the net".  She probably has her groceries and other items delivered to her door.  esp. Amazon.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 10:00:00 AM
Was it he or Ira that was posting on social media that they weren't happy about her no-show?  I think it was Michael but....

A few pages back, but I think it was Vara.

yoursongs

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

LateNightInTheMidlands on YouTube, is my favorite nightly show right now.

WhiskeySourVara (even though he sounds dumb as a painted rock) probably knows a replay gets about as many listeners as a live show at this point.  So what does he care if she's live or not?  Also, how does somebody turn grief on and off like that, unless it's fake to begin with.  It is no wonder so many people detest this woman/man.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on July 04, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
WhiskeySourVara (even though he sounds dumb as a painted rock) probably knows a replay gets about as many listeners as a live show at this point.  So what does he care if she's live or not?  Also, how does somebody turn grief on and off like that, unless it's fake to begin with.  It is no wonder so many people detest this woman/man.
Her insanity/unstable behavior is also an attractant. Just look at her loyalists here on BellGab.  Many of them burn out and disappear but those who stick around seem to have an EQ of a inbred pit bull.  Missing the common sense and critical thinking skills necessary to behave like they actually know what they're doing.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

I am not able to see any social media commentary, I am banned from everything, so I look forward to the screenshots that others post to keep us banned trolls informed.

Lilith

I don't listen to replays, unless rarely for something spectacular.  Too much stuff on the net I haven't listened to yet to waste my time listening to replays I already heard.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 10:14:48 AM
I am not able to see any social media commentary, I am banned from everything, so I look forward to the screenshots that others post to keep us banned trolls informed.

So, you aren't welcome in the inner circle?

You must really want to see that trainwreck in slo-mo instant replay...

EarthAlien007

Heather's been on Facebook constantly the past few days. She hasn't bothered to touch base with her fans, who are really concerned about her. Sure we make fun of them because they're her fans, but I think there are some good people who genuinley care about her. Heather doesn't have the decency to make one fucking post for them.

Lilith

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on July 04, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
Heather's been on Facebook constantly the past few days. She hasn't bothered to touch base with her fans, who are really concerned about her. Sure we make fun of them because they're her fans, but I think there are some good people who genuinley care about her. Heather doesn't have the decency to make one fucking post for them.

It seems that Ira has been the one letting her fans know what he's allowed to on her behalf.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 10:17:15 AM
So, you aren't welcome in the inner circle?

You must really want to see that trainwreck in slo-mo instant replay...

Try not to concern yourself too much.  I have my sources in real time.  8)

Bluejay

Heather’s cult sycophants followers are starting to get restless...

yoursongs

Does anyone know what shows LNM was running in DisWade's timeslot before she came?  It would be interesting to compare previous shows' listener numbers to DisWade's numbers.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
You just enjoy being outraged :)

BellGab provides me with much enjoyment! ;D

I mean think about it, the crab barrel analogy is just so spot on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUQ2WGA8mJQ

Metron2267

Quote from: yoursongs on July 04, 2018, 10:00:46 AM
DisWade is the type of person who lives "on the net".  She probably has her groceries and other items delivered to her door.  esp. Amazon.
Uh...in Pahrump?

Kinda doubt they have that there yet...

Metron2267

Also, how does somebody turn grief on and off like that, unless it's fake to begin with.  It is no wonder so many people detest this woman/man.

Have you ever suffered from severe grief?

Do you think that every person gives in the same way and for the same duration?

I think you just like to justify your own stalker grade enmity for HLW. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 10:12:46 AM
Her insanity/unstable behavior is also an attractant. Just look at her loyalists here on BellGab.  Many of them burn out and disappear but those who stick around seem to have an EQ of a inbred pit bull.  Missing the common sense and critical thinking skills necessary to behave like they actually know what they're doing.

Would it build a bridge if we just started doxxing her like you did? >:(