Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Tootsie

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 07:55:36 AM
I wonder if subscribers will get a refund for this week?

but what about the "European Producer"?  I am confused

DynamoHum

Tony speaks "le radio" with a strange Gallic twang, and shrugs his shoulders a lot.

C'est le bollox.

Tootsie

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
Tony speaks "le radio" with a strange Gallic twang, and shrugs his shoulders a lot.

C'est le bollox.

oh   bollox
       Irish/UK/possibly also Australian slang term meaning:
       1)testicles
       2) bullshit
       3)slightly affectionate term of abuse

DynamoHum

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on July 04, 2018, 07:57:47 AM
oh   bollox
       Irish/UK/possibly also Australian slang term meaning:
       1)testicles
       2) bullshit
       3)slightly affectionate term of abuse

Definitely ironically a number 2 in this case.

Sean92008

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 07:56:49 AM

C'est le bollox.
Instead of a top right line from 2009, this is much more appropriate...

Liberace!  Come here and check it out...  No, waive the rule, this one truly is more deserving...

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
Instead of a top right line from 2009, this is much more appropriate...

Liberace!  Come here and check it out...  No, waive the rule, this one truly is more deserving...

tytyty :)

Pizzapunch

Somebody should talk to Karen and say Heather has disappeared from air with no word or explanation and see if she's heard anything.

Sean92008

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
tytyty :)
I read it in the voice of Mike from The Young Ones...

C'est let bollocks! 😀

Tootsie

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 04, 2018, 08:54:21 AM
Somebody should talk to Karen and say Heather has disappeared from air with no word or explanation and see if she's heard anything.

really? no word or explanation?  not even to lnm?

WildCard

Quote from: Art Bell on May 29, 2015, 10:56:47 PM
The date to begin the blitz is July 4th!

Quote from: Art Bell on April 06, 2015, 04:31:29 PM
Trust me when I say the Lawsuits over music are flying like Hell Fire's over Yemen.

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
I have also now reported this to the FBI Cyber Division.

Metron2267

Quote from: spookcat on July 04, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
Someone should try telling them that the majority of us "trolls" don't care enough to go out of our way to ruin/sabotage/etc. Heather. Bellgab and Keith are just her little scapegoats when anything doesn't go exactly as Heather wants it.

It only takes a couple of ardent stalkers like Sean to make a mess of things...just sayin'... ???

MataHari22

Was just coming here to see if you guys saw the "European producer" thing.  It was just posted in one of her groups I am still in. 

Have no way of knowing if it's true or not, but here is the post.  Says it was copied and pasted from another post.  Who knows.

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
I read it in the voice of Mike from The Young Ones...

C'est let bollocks! 😀

LNM "Inner Circle" Meeting this morning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc9BGSsU_ZU

Sean92008

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 04, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

Actually, I have been thinking of asking something else of her...  I was waiting until after the holiday...

To be honest, I get the sense her answer would be one sentence and dripping with sarcasm.  I also get the impression that she's had her fill of Heather.  She did drop the show from KNYE, knowing Heather's inability to handle things, if they had any relationship, that killed it.

Small world: She lived up the hill from the radio station Art worked at in the mid-70s in Oceanside, California. They only met in Pahrump...

Lilith

Quote from: MataHari22 on July 04, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Was just coming here to see if you guys saw the "European producer" thing.  It was just posted in one of her groups I am still in. 

Have no way of knowing if it's true or not, but here is the post.  Says it was copied and pasted from another post.  Who knows.

[attachment=1,msg1263908]
[attachment=2,msg1263908]

Thank You so very very much!!!  :)

Juan

How many times has she quit now? Far more than Art.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 09:03:48 AM
Actually, I have been thinking of asking something else of her...  I was waiting until after the holiday...

To be honest, I get the sense her answer would be one sentence and dripping with sarcasm.  I also get the impression that she's had her fill of Heather.  She did drop the show from KNYE, knowing Heather's inability to handle things, if they had any relationship, that killed it.

Small world: She lived up the hill from the radio station Art worked at in the mid-70s in Oceanside, California. They only met in Pahrump...

I remain hopeful that Karen will tell the entire Heather Saga one day soon.

Lilith

Quote from: Juan on July 04, 2018, 09:08:00 AM
How many times has she quit now? Far more than Art.

She should get the "Biggest Quitter" Award in the Bellgabbers Polls.

Oh, and "Biggest Crybaby"

I could think of more, but I don't want to lose my Turbo Mode Plus Plus Plus Beta.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 09:09:06 AM
I remain hopeful that Karen will tell the entire Heather Saga one day soon.

That would be a fabulous Gabcast.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
That would be a fabulous Gabcast.

I do hope good MV gets that interview before somebody else does. 

Not that I wouldn't enjoy it no matter who does it, it just seems it should be good MV to me.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: MataHari22 on July 04, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

[attachment=1,msg1263908]
[attachment=2,msg1263908]
I won't believe it until we hear from her Antarctic and African producers as well.

Sean92008

Dear Sherri Palys Goodreau,

You showed quite a bit of courage by speaking with any reason and outside of the complete lockstep that Heatherites demand in their fascist state of Heatherpathic euphoria.

My condolences to you for losing your online community and support system.  Maybe you can create another account under a fictitious name in order to once again participate in communion with your old buddies.

My sincerest sympathies.

Tootsie

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 09:14:35 AM
Dear Sherry Palys Goodreau,

You showed quite a bit of courage by speaking with any reason and outside of the complete lockstep that Heatherites demand in their fascist state of Heatherpathic euphoria.

My condolences to you for losing your online community and support system.  Maybe you can create another account under a fictitious name in order to once again participate in communion with your old buddies.

My sincerest sympathies.

They threw her out of the group?

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 09:14:35 AM
Dear Sherry Palys Goodreau,

My sincerest sympathies.

Who is Sherry, and what group is this of which she is speaking?  I obviously missed something.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
I do hope good MV gets that interview before somebody else does. 

Not that I wouldn't enjoy it no matter who does it, it just seems it should be good MV to me.

Don't forget that Mr. Winnie had plans to include her in the future.  I think it was a month ago that I last mentioned it to her and, at that point, she wasn't yet approached with a formal request.

I do have some concern that, if he goes to Pahrump, Heather may actually cause some real serious trouble. Her public persona is a Japanese Zero and she may just have enough gas to find a target.

I would have to imagine that Karen has plenty of friends with concealed carry permits...  yes, I am serious that I think that Heather is capable of doing that. She has publicly acted like a complete jackass, she is behaving irrationally and, has exhibited aggressive desires towards her former employer publicly on social media. If she's willing to go that far publicly, who knows where she's going privately.

Sean92008

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
Who is Sherry, and what group is this of which she is speaking?  I obviously missed something.
Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on July 04, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
They threw her out of the group?

One can only presume that they threw her out of the group, they've thrown others out for less.

Brig, a couple of posts ago there were attachments from the Facebook group after the European producer dude made the announcement that she won't be back until July 9th, maybe.

Wonder why she didn't have a friend in the United States make the announcement, does she have any friends here? Doesn't she have a friend next door? Doesn't she have any friends anywhere closer than across the ocean? Does she bathe?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 09:18:46 AM
Don't forget that Mr. Winnie had plans to include her in the future.  I think it was a month ago that I last mentioned it to her and, at that point, she wasn't yet approached with a formal request.

I do have some concern that, if he goes to Pahrump, Heather may actually cause some real serious trouble. Her public persona is a Japanese Zero and she may just have enough gas to find a target.

I don't think Mr Winnie should do it ... he wants to keep well clear of anything that is going to stir up "issues" and he has kept himself and the show well clear and comported himself and the dignity of the show really well so far. MV and you Sean, however would be fahbulous. I'm sure at the appropriate moment Karen would be more than happy to give us the in situ heads up of the car crash in minutiae (and enjoy it).

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
I don't think Mr Winnie should do it ... he wants to keep well clear of anything that is going to stir up "issues" and he has kept himself and the show well clear and comported himself and the dignity of the show really well so far. MV and you Sean, however would be fahbulous. I'm sure at the appropriate moment Karen would be more than happy to give us the in situ heads up of the car crash in minutiae (and enjoy it).

I agree. However, I will not be picky, and try to catch any interviews Karen agrees to about Heather.  The kind of interview I am thinking of tho, the real pumping it out loud and clear type stuff I would like to hear, would be more interesting for me  if it was done by the Original Bellgabber himself.

Sean92008

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

I do think he should go out to KNYE, Karen is truly connected to Art and his true legacy.  Since Dave travels often, he will be in or near southern Nevada at some point.

To clarify: NOT to talk about Heather.  About Art, the show, changes in broadcasting/podcasting, about Art's family, Pahrump life (a chamber of commerce moment), etc... 

Ghost

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

I would have to imagine that Karen has plenty of friends with concealed carry permits...  yes, I am serious that I think that Heather is capable of doing that. She has publicly acted like a complete jackass, she is behaving irrationally and, has exhibited aggressive desires towards her former employer publicly on social media. If she's willing to go that far publicly, who knows where she's going privately.

Sean, maybe you know - does someone on BG live in Pahrump? How many groceries are there? Does HLW actually go out of the shed? Can’t someone snap a photo? Inquiring minds need pics!

If there are only a handful of stores, she and Karen must collide every now and then.....  :o