• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 17, 2017, 04:24:36 AM
Thread hi-jacked and driven off a cliff by a Mexican Doctor autistic faggot in stupid pants.

FIFY  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2017, 05:10:49 PM
Healthy 28 year old witness who saw multiple shooters died in her sleep after her husband left for work at 4:30 in the morning. Uh huh...that sounds normal. Everything checks out here.  ::)

http://www.nnettle.com/news/2923-las-vegas-shooting-witness-who-identified-multiple-shooters-found-dead
Sorry- the one video with "audio evidence" showed one shooter at 250 yards and one at 325.  Are we now saying that the "unofficial narrative" is that there was a dozen gunmen chasing victims through the crowd on the ground? How does this fit with the man who is the keeper of the official whiteboard audio evidence?

Just trying to keep my story straight for when I inform my youngest kids of what ACTUALLY happened.

albrecht

'Hero' Jesus Campos has 'vanished.'
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jesus-campos-vegas-20171016-story.html

"He was hailed a hero by many, even as the story changed. Twice.
Now, the man that many want to honor and who can help bring clarity about the timeline of the shooting has vanished from the public eye" (emphasis mine.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 17, 2017, 09:58:12 AM
Sorry- the one video with "audio evidence" showed one shooter at 250 yards and one at 325.  Are we now saying that the "unofficial narrative" is that there was a dozen gunmen chasing victims through the crowd on the ground? How does this fit with the man who is the keeper of the official whiteboard audio evidence?

Just trying to keep my story straight for when I inform my youngest kids of what ACTUALLY happened.

Ask the FBI. They're real straight shooters.  ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2017, 12:28:42 PM
'Hero' Jesus Campos has 'vanished.'
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jesus-campos-vegas-20171016-story.html

"He was hailed a hero by many, even as the story changed. Twice.
Now, the man that many want to honor and who can help bring clarity about the timeline of the shooting has vanished from the public eye" (emphasis mine.)

He didn't stay "vanished" long....he taped an appearance with that paragon of journalistic integrity, Ellen.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 18, 2017, 01:04:33 PM
He didn't stay "vanished" long....he taped an appearance with that paragon of journalistic integrity, Ellen.

WTF! Jesus Campos Interviewed On Ellen DeGeneres Show - Las Vegas Security Guard.  10.18.17.

https://youtu.be/XGBZlO7q4vI

Up All Night

Mandalay Bay security officer Jesus Campos and building engineer Stephen Schuck give interview on The Ellen Degeneres Show

The clip as posted by The Ellen Show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7gj1FoRIfE

Swishypants

Died of embarrassment over that dress and bangs? :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 12:56:24 AM
Died of embarrassment over that dress and bangs? :)

Your mother died of embarrassment over having you.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 12:58:15 AM
Your mother died of embarrassment over having you.

You talk about mothers constantly. Did yours "show you" how to do it like a good boy? :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:03:14 AM
You talk about mothers constantly. Did yours "show you" how to do it like a good boy? :)

I only talk about yours because it's well know that she's a ginormous whore and you're the son who isn't even good enough for her.  ::)

Swishypants

She looks like a whore. Nothing she says is considered real except "fuck me Daddy."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:40:49 AM
She looks like a whore. Nothing she says is considered real except "fuck me Daddy."

When your mom is big whore, like yours, all women tend to look like whores. So, how many have you killed?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 01:42:09 AM
When your mom is big whore, like yours, all women tend to look like whores. So, how many have you killed?  ???

I kill every lady I meet! I can't help it. One look and they swoon. I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK PEOPLE! TIP YOUR WAITRESS'! I'm out!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 01:48:18 AM
I kill every lady I meet! I can't help it. One look and they swoon. I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK PEOPLE! TIP YOUR WAITRESS'! I'm out!

I thought so. A basement full of bodies. I'm sure he's gone to dig them up and rebury them somewhere else.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2017, 02:17:44 AM
I thought so. A basement full of bodies. I'm sure he's gone to dig them up and rebury them somewhere else.  ::)

*uhg* Lady Killer you stupid baaastad! As in good looking. God damnit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 19, 2017, 05:08:26 AM
*uhg* Lady Killer you stupid baaastad! As in good looking. God damnit.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it...really!  ::)