• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

I think the station is still on air.....not sure what is going on.

Quote from: El Chorro on June 07, 2018, 04:56:21 PM
What were the circumstances of the comments about Noory that supposedly got Dietrich banned from Coast?

Looking at old shows I see that he was on regularly around Pearl Harbor Day until 2015. I listened a little to that show, and he was extremely manic, much more so than on his previous appearances. But Noory went out of his way to say how much he and the whole Coast family admired Dietrich as both a researcher and a person.

Well I think he has stated in the past that Noory is an Aquino stooge although I could be wrong.  However it is probably just
simply a case of someone over there listening to the Dougster's show.  A nationally broadcast show can't really have a guest on that
is always raving about White Trash and dropping N-bombs................

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 07, 2018, 05:58:25 PM
I think the station is still on air.....not sure what is going on.

Probably just a server burp on the hosting company's side.

El Chorro

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
Well I think he has stated in the past that Noory is an Aquino stooge although I could be wrong.  However it is probably just
simply a case of someone over there listening to the Dougster's show.  A nationally broadcast show can't really have a guest on that
is always raving about White Trash and dropping N-bombs................

Yes...he seems a lot more manic on his recent appearances, and was really wild in the final ten minutes or so with Noory the last time. He might have scared them off.

El Chorro

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 08, 2018, 01:28:08 AM
Oh Noes!

Still down.

Looking back at this thread and listening to bits of his shows, I think the biggest proof of his mental illnessâ€"as opposed to his being just an eccentric showmanâ€"is how he's gone more toxic in the last couple of years to the point that he's ruined his chance at having the huge forum of Coast to Coast.

Noory was hailing him as a favorite guest as recently as December of 2015, but now Dietrich is openly linking Noory and Coast with the rest of his conspirators, no doubt because the network received complaints or listened to a few of his increasingly lefty N-bomb rantsâ€"or maybe doesn't care for his strong anti-Trump stance.

Whatever the reason, I doubt that Dietrich is newly anti-Coast out of conviction but rather as a reaction to their not booking him anymore. Either way it's his own fault, and it's a huge comedown for a fringey guy who once had thousands listening to him every several months.

Just continues to get weirder.  The American Freedom Radio chat says the Revolution Radio owner just passed away but in the Revolution Radio chat the owner says that he is not yet dead.  ::)

Gunner65

Wierdo Dietrich has the spent the past week posting fake photos of himself and "fake news" using photos.  But Google Image Searches refute his lies. 

Dietrichhttps://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/rpp.128415537233698/1974310169310883/?type=3&theater is posting the usual photos of others (one in a white wig "on top" he has since deleted and another as a "bob cut" asian woman) 

in his "celebration" of alternative lifestyle and ....someone actually asked him how to understand his fucking Elizabethan era
writing!! LOL

El Chorro

Ready for some Monday night weirdness!

Deb's kind of stunned tonight.  Not sure how this is gonna go:

Gunner65

Cue the imposing, threatening, depressive music  LOL

Gunner65

Attacks Ringley and Aquino and Opperman

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 11, 2018, 07:04:14 PM
Attacks Ringley and Aquino and Opperman

Thanks Opperman!   ::)  Guess he won't be helping the Dougster out any more.

Gunner65

Me thinks he shalt devulge a contextual reference to C2C?   Oh.....the f word already....

Gunner65

DD does not take callers because he cannot defend himself!!!  Especially following 2016

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 11, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
DD does not take callers because he cannot defend himself!!!  Especially following 2016

Well it lead to some H.P. Lovecraft and Alexander the Great

Gunner65

DD is wrong about life expectancy in 350 BC

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 11, 2018, 07:13:34 PM
DD is wrong about life expectancy in 350 BC

Probably.  However he's not so bitchy tonight.   Must have had a good weekend..............

Cool.  A lecture on vomiting................

El Chorro

Gunner65

DD claims he worked with a person who found all this?  I DOUBT IT  Claims Alexander was a Budhist?

Gunner65

DD is insane.....what he is saying is total BS ...because the four generals of Alexander became the Ptolemy Kings and DD is full of shit!

Gunner65

All makeup done by his cosmetoligist....LOL

So now he's reading internet posts on his show?

Guess he didn't do any show prep.  Must have been a real good weekend for him................