• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3dcuZLaaEo

So many pedophiles that they're not even going to bother. LOL! ;D

And pud wants to bring this here. :'(

You haven't a clue about anything, have you? You didn't even watch the video...You saw the title..Oh the irony!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:26:44 PM
He was producing that show too, apparently.  :D

And was caught...what is your problem?

You been on this one? I didn't see you mention it..

http://www.newsweek.com/2017/12/08/catholic-church-priests-raped-children-philadelphia-725894.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

You haven't a clue about anything, have you? You didn't even watch the video...You saw the title..Oh the irony!  ::)

You accusing me of that?! Now, that's IRONIC!!! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:30:56 PM
You accusing me of that?! Now, that's IRONIC!!! ;D

But you did exactly what you accuse me of doing over the hippy vids.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

And was caught...what is your problem?

My problem are faggots like you that want to spread that sort of thing here. Hence, my Louisville slugger line. :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

But you did exactly what you accuse me of doing over the hippy vids.  ::)

No I didn't but how would you ever know?! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
My problem are faggots like you that want to spread that sort of thing here. Hence, my Louisville slugger line. :-*

Have you ever had a friend? Ever? Of any kind? Even in a culture dish? What about the spores in the bottom of a mug you forgot about?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Have you ever had a friend? Ever? Of any kind? Even in a culture dish? What about the spores in the bottom of a mug you forgot about?

You're just upset because I don't want to be friends with a stupid faggot like you. Try harder!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 12:35:20 PM
You're just upset because I don't want to be friends with a stupid faggot like you. Try harder!  ;D

I'll leave you, I have things to do...I'll catch up tonight after you've posted another 50-70 posts.. I'm guessing your faggot count will be easily into high double digits.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

I'll leave you, I have things to do...I'll catch up tonight after you've posted another 50-70 posts.. I'm guessing your faggot count will be easily into high double digits.

Faggot!  ::)

I thought I heard your mom calling you too. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-vb3Nd9mU

Jackstar

I'm not going to lie--"Yorkshire Pedophile" has a nice ring to it. Classy.

Dr. MD MD

Instead of shithole can fuckface be the next obscenity that the MSM uses en masse? :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
Instead of shithole can fuckface be the next obscenity that the MSM uses en masse? :D

A picture is worth a thousand words

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 14, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
I was anti-American before it was cool. You all waddle around, fat arses dragging on the ground because of your all-burger diet and think you have something to teach the rest of the world. If I woke up one morning and heard that the whole lot of you had slipped on a giant banana skin and broke your fat, greasy necks, I'd be ecstatic. Yorkie feels the same but thinks he should ingratiate himself with you blisters.

And there we have it from an elitist of the British Empire that enslaved the world. Your entiltment Falkieism values are awesome if they weren't the primary cause of today's world of Chithole countries.

albrecht

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 14, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
And there we have it from an elitist of the British Empire that enslaved the world.
It is sort of awesome, in a way, I guess? But certainly the Brits cannot morally claim to be outraged by invasions, concentration camps, racism, adventurism, drug-dealing, etc done by other countries or groups.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/9653497/British-have-invaded-nine-out-of-ten-countries-so-look-out-Luxembourg.html

WhiteCrow

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
It is sort of awesome, in a way, I guess? But certainly the Brits cannot morally claim to be outraged by invasions, concentration camps, racism, adventurism, drug-dealing, etc done by other countries or groups.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/9653497/British-have-invaded-nine-out-of-ten-countries-so-look-out-Luxembourg.html

Pffft.. no Holocaust/WW2 if not for the betrayal  of Poland  by the British Empire during the Phony War.

albrecht

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 14, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
Pffft.. no Holocaust/WW2 if not for the betrayal  of Poland  by the British Empire during the Phony War.

Sir Alexander Montagu George Cadogan, OM GCMG KCB, wrote in his diary, on the day of the agreement, : "Naturally, our guarantee does not give any help to Poland. It can be said that it was cruel to Poland, even cynical"

TigerLily

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 14, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
And there we have it from an elitist of the British Empire that enslaved the world. Your entiltment Falkieism values are awesome if they weren't the primary cause of today's world of Chithole countries.

You can say "shithole", WhiteCrow. Makes you sound Presidential

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 10:28:05 AM
Still here?

Hey don't worry, Trump was playing golf ..........

Trump was playing golf?  Really?  That's like saying MD MD was spankin' his monkey.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

Someone has to keep MD supported in his section 8 shed.

No, really, he lives in a FEMA trailer.

ItsOver

I kind of like craphole.  I wonder if that would be OK with Jorch.  If you can get if by him without waking him up, it's probably good to go.

pate

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

*<pause>*

Quote from: Jackstar on January 14, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

Gd5150

Quote from: pate on January 14, 2018, 02:58:14 PM
*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

*<pause>*

*scroll*

*scroll*

*scroll*

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 14, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
I should have included the various types and flavors of potato and other chips when pointing out we eat more than ''burgers''.
Though I, actually, love it, pay no attention to the British types, fleers or not, when they criticize American food. The whole world, for centuries, make fun of theirs and they have imported ours, especially the cheap fastfood stuff, or stuff from "shithole" countries, like India, to a great degree. Though when you get "Indian" you are, really getting Paki, because, for the most part, Indians are vegetarians. But "back when" they had an empire so you just call it all "Indian" because it was prior to the civil war and partition that happened due to the British, leaving this time. And, actually, that stuff is good, especially when drunk. And also often can help "cleanse" your system, think of it like a transmission flush. Needed and beneficial sometimes.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 14, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Ahh, the Trump playbook of 'fact'...Attribute unsubstantiated bullshit and say it happened.. (see, Chinese invented climate change, Trump denies he said he could grab women by the pussy--The list is long) So you can't find a quote where I threatened you? Basically, you're libeling me?

The way he goes on, Trump must remind Pud of his first husband