• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Beyond Reality Radio with Jason Hawes and JV Johnson

Started by 21st Century Man, March 30, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

Here's an alternative to Coast and Heather that I just found that is on from 12 AM to 2 AM M-F.  It has been picked up by the Westwood One Radio Network.  Of course, Jason Hawes should be well-known to everyone here as one of the lead investigators on Ghost Hunters.  Seems like a pretty good show.  If you can't find a station or want to listen to one of their older shows (for free), go to this website.

beyondrealityradio.com

Enjoy.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 30, 2017, 06:29:06 PM
Here's an alternative to Coast and Heather that I just found that is on from 12 AM to 2 AM M-F.  It has been picked up by the Westwood One Radio Network.  Of course, Jason Hawes should be well-known to everyone here as one of the lead investigators on Ghost Hunters.  Seems like a pretty good show.  If you can't find a station or want to listen to one of their older shows (for free), go to this website.

beyondrealityradio.com

Enjoy.

Cool, 21st!  Thank you for the heads-up, and the link. ;) ;D

Zetaspeak

I started catching these guys a couple weeks ago. Their last hour goes head-to-head with Noory. I find myself listening to these guys over C2C each time.

Today they are replaying their last interview with Marrs which I much rathwr listen to than AJ with Jorge

Zetaspeak

Skipping Coast is politics and listening  to this instead. Talking about hipnosis.

Zetaspeak

Jorge has numbers lady on so flipped to this alternative 

It's not any better here,  these guys have a personal psychic doing readings for caller, which IMO nothing is more boring than that

Wonderlust

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 21, 2017, 11:42:53 PM
Jorge has numbers lady on so flipped to this alternative 

It's not any better here,  these guys have a personal psychic doing readings for caller, which IMO nothing is more boring than that

What's boring is C2C's 28 min. of advertising per hour

Zetaspeak

Most of the time these guys are a good alternative to Noory. But the one fault I will give them is they have WAAAY to many personal psychics readings. Always found that to be really boring radio

Zetaspeak

Listening to these guys talk to the woman who talks to horses

What I will do to avoid Noory

Zetaspeak

It's a health infomercial on C2C so I listen  to this. The guest was promoted to talk about Mandela Effect (Roy Horne) but it turned into a bible show

Goosebumps

Just discovered this show and its way better than C2C. I wonder how many people are even aware of it.

anunnaki

Last night's show was wonderful. Guest Annie Jacobsen was very interesting and has a voice that would make reading from the phone book a pleasure. I am going to Amazone to purchase her books. This show has had some winners and losers, but the best part is the free access to past shows to hear at a more convenient time .

ANNIE JACOBSEN is a journalist, bestselling author, and 2016 Pulitzer Prize finalist. Her books AREA 51, OPERATION PAPERCLIP, and THE PENTAGON'S BRAIN were New York Times bestsellers and have been collectively published in many languages. Her newest book, "PHENOMENA: The Secret History of the U.S. Government's Investigations Into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis," publishes March 28, 2017.

OPERATION PAPERCLIP was chosen as one of the best non-fiction books of 2014 by The Boston Globe, Apple iBooks, and Publishers Weekly. THE PENTAGON'S BRAIN was a 2016 Pulitzer Prize Finalist in History and was chosen as one of the best books of the year by The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, and Amazon.

Each of her books is in television development (Valhalla/AMC, Plan B/RatPac, Warner Brothers/J.J. Abrams/Bad Robot, Amblin/Blumhouse).

Jacobsen graduated from St. Paul's School and Princeton University where she wrote with Joyce Carol Oates and Paul Auster, studied Greek, and served as Captain of the Princeton Women's Ice Hockey Team. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband Kevin and their two sons.

Zetaspeak

Interesting show tonight with guest  Leo Ashcraft talking a lot about Art and their  MITD days

So far talking about how Leo was pushing for radio syndication while Keith wanted to focus online. Which caused bad feelings with Art in the middle