• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on June 30, 2018, 04:17:42 AM
But back to politics.

"Die Traitor Die!" quote by Muttron

No I am not a traitor. I am totally loyal to the international proletariat. Workingmen have no country.

"Arise you prisoners of starvation

Arise you wretched of the earth

For Justice Thunders Condemnation

A better world's in birth

No more traditions chains shall bind us

Arise you slaves no more enthrall

The earth shall rise on new foundation

We have been naught we shall be all

Tis the final conflict let each stand in his place

The International shall be the human race!"

It is hard to imagine that there still could be anyone alive that is still spouting this Marxist swill.  How many more hundreds of millions must die at the hands of Communist dictators,  how many more Billions must be be deprived of their natural rights and how many more communist states must fail miserably before people like you understand that Marxist dogma is inherently destructive of all progress mankind has made towards self determination, government by the people and the material well-being of the masses.  I put those who are incapable of learning from history and choose to ignore what can be so easily observed in the present day world in the same category as flat-earthers and those who invest heavily buggy whip manufacturing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 10:43:31 AM
Paul and the Apostles were still Jewish.  I know you've heard of Messianic Jews.  They don't reject their Judaism (unless  a doctrine or law counters with Christian teaching) but have also embraced Christ.  Paul and the Apostles were the equivalent in their day.  They never stopped being Jews and they always referred to non-Jews as Gentiles.

The attempt to make Christianity just a part of Judaism is a LIE! It is a RADICAL theological break from it and that's one of the main reasons the Jews wanted Christ killed, according to the story. ::)

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 10:43:31 AM
Paul and the Apostles were still Jewish.  I know you've heard of Messianic Jews.  They don't reject their Judaism (unless  a doctrine or law counters with Christian teaching) but have also embraced Christ.  Paul and the Apostles were the equivalent in their day.  They never stopped being Jews and they always referred to non-Jews as Gentiles.

And they were lousy tippers.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 30, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

And as for having a sense of humor, fugettaboudit.

Dr. MD MD

I don't believe 14 is who she claims. I think she's a leftist Jew trying to make the whole world Jewish. This is really closer to who she really is:

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 30, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

LOL.  Yes they were and probably didn't like tithing 10% of their income.  They tried to convince Jesus that 5% was more than enough. LOL  In response, Jesus said "Oy vey!  Getting money from you guys is like squeezing blood out of turnip." ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 30, 2018, 12:05:06 PM
It is hard to imagine that there still could be anyone alive that is still spouting this Marxist swill.  How many more hundreds of millions must die at the hands of Communist dictators,  how many more Billions must be be deprived of their natural rights and how many more communist states must fail miserably before people like you understand that Marxist dogma is inherently destructive of all progress mankind has made towards self determination, government by the people and the material well-being of the masses.  I put those who are incapable of learning from history and choose to ignore what can be so easily observed in the present day world in the same category as flat-earthers and those who invest heavily buggy whip manufacturing.
Too many idiots and mentally ill dingbats, and folks willing to take advantage of them for power.  Today's educational system regressive educational indoctrination just adds to the problem.  Capture them at an early age and it is tough to change the programming later.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
I don't believe 14 is who she claims. I think she's a leftist Jew trying to make the whole world Jewish. This is really closer to who she really is:

Far be it from me to ruin your fantasy life  ::).
Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:16:48 PM
Far be it from me to ruin your fantasy life  ::).
Me

You wanna throw terms around like anti-Semite like a big girl then you're going to get bitch slapped around like one, you unbearably sanctimonious moron! I'm glad I finally got to know the real you.

Now, please go die in a fire!

pyewacket

Quote from: ItsOver on June 30, 2018, 01:14:50 PM
Too many idiots and mentally ill dingbats, and folks willing to take advantage of them for power.  Today's educational system regressive educational indoctrination just adds to the problem.  Capture them at an early age and it is tough to change the programming later.

Conditioning makes them crave that progressive McDogma with or without the 'special sauce'.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
The attempt to make Christianity just a part of Judaism is a LIE! It is a RADICAL theological break from it and that's one of the main reasons the Jews wanted Christ killed, according to the story. ::)
I agree with your first sentence, but your perspective is from the dominant group at the time.  Seen from the aspect of minority Jews at the time, Christianity is rooted in the Old Testament.  Jesus is the long-promised Jewish Messiah; typical Jews don't see that.  If you are a Christian and want to spend eternal life with as many good souls as possible, wouldn't you want to increase rapport with Jews, draw on commonalities and let them see how easy it is to accept Jesus?  Galations may set you free, but there is no need to over-simplify Old Testament history unless you're interested in increasing divides, divides which might cost souls.  I know the Old Testament is hard to swallow, but that can be addressed.  Jesus CLAIMED to be the Messiah the prophets spoke of in the OT, and he fulfilled many OT prophecies, which is a huge point when converting someone to Christianity.  Without the fulfillment of the prophecies, many would have weak faith.   

I don't think I have any radical theologies; everything I believe was pretty much presented to me by other Christians who by their works I know them.
Me
P.S. Are we just having some sort of misunderstanding?

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on June 30, 2018, 01:27:09 PM
Conditioning makes them crave that progressive McDogma with or without the 'special sauce'.
LOL. Yes, look at The Pud.  They really worked him over at a tender age, across the pond.  Good to see you in "MV's Wondrous World," Pye. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:30:38 PM
I agree with your first sentence, but your perspective is from the dominant group at the time.  Seen from the aspect of minority Jews at the time, Christianity is rooted in the Old Testament.  Jesus is the long-promised Jewish Messiah; typical Jews don't see that.  If you are a Christian and want to spend eternal life with as many good souls as possible, wouldn't you want to increase rapport with Jews, draw on commonalities and let them see how easy it is to accept Jesus?  Galations may set you free, but there is no need to over-simplify Old Testament history unless you're interested in increasing divides, divides which might cost souls.  I know the Old Testament is hard to swallow, but that can be addressed.  Jesus CLAIMED to be the Messiah the prophets spoke of in the OT, and he fulfilled many OT prophecies, which is a huge point when converting someone to Christianity.  Without the fulfillment of the prophecies, many would have weak faith.   

I don't think I have any radical theologies; everything I believe was pretty much presented to me by other Christians who by their works I know them.
Me
P.S. Are we just having some sort of misunderstanding?

TL; DR

I told you yesterday that I'm done with you, you hack!

Now, make like a tree and go fuck yourself!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
You wanna throw terms around like anti-Semite like a big girl then you're going to get bitch slapped around like one, you unbearably sanctimonious moron! I'm glad I finally got to know the real you.

Now, please go die in a fire!

I hear you saying you are not anti-Semite.  I'm glad you denied it.  Perhaps I got the wrong impression a couple seasons ago when we kept going around & around & around you repeatedly calling me Jewish in a way that felt disparaging to me.  So what if I were Jewish? 

And then it seemed like you were starting in fresh again.

Me

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

It is more like Judaism is a part of Christianity.  It is certainly the bedrock on which Christianity was built.  Jesus would have called himself a Jew and his disciples would have done the same.  I don't understand the hostility to these facts.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
It is more like Judaism is a part of Christianity.  It is certainly the bedrock on which Christianity was built.  Jesus would have called himself a Jew and so would his disciples.  I don't understand the hostility to these facts.  ::)

So, you don't understand the difference then and all your claims of faith are just lip service. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:37:05 PM
I hear you saying you are not anti-Semite.  I'm glad you denied it.  Perhaps I got the wrong impression a couple seasons ago when we kept going around & around & around you repeatedly calling me Jewish in a way that felt disparaging to me.  So what if I were Jewish? 

And then it seemed like you were starting in fresh again.

Me

I can't say it clear enough for you but I really don't card what you think of me now because I know without a doubt that you're a deceptive piece of shit! Capice?

Jojo

Dr. MD MD,

I hereby apologize for my attitude.  I see that you are not as lost as I thought, and that your rude words were intended for me-if-I-was-Jewish, not for Jews at large.  I am sorry I misjudged you.

Sincerely,
Fourteen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
Dr. MD MD,

I hereby apologize for my attitude.  I see that you are not as lost as I thought, and that your rude words were intended for me-if-I-was-Jewish, not for Jews at large.  I am sorry I misjudged you.

Sincerely,
Fourteen

Sincerely, fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw. You're done!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 01:39:10 PM
So, you don't understand the difference then and all your claims of faith are just lip service. ::)

Of course there are differences.  Jesus is the fulfillment of the Jewish prophecies but you do remember the Transfiguration where Elijah and Moses came down from Heaven and appeared with Jesus?  Both were Jews of course as was Jesus. He was proud of his Jewish heritage but that did not mean he didn't have disagreements with the Pharisees and the like.  As I said, Judaism is the bedrock on which the Church was built. 2/3 of the Bible is the history, prophecies and writings of the Jews.  To deny that would be almost as bad as denying Christ.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
Of course there are differences.  Jesus is the fulfillment of the Jewish prophets but you do remember the Transfiguration where Elijah and Moses came down from Heaven and appeared with Jesus?  Both were Jews of course as was Jesus. He was proud of his Jewish heritage but that did not mean he didn't have disagreements with the Pharisees and the like.  As I said, Judaism is the bedrock on which the Church was built. 2/3 of the Bible is the history, prophecies and writings of the Jews.  To deny that would be almost as bad as denying Christ.

Then you're a Jew and not a Christian. Plain and simple.

Dr. MD MD

OK then, if Christianity is just a continuation of Judaism then why did the Jews have a problem with Jesus?! Why did they want him put to death?! ???

I believe this is where your argument will fall apart. :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
Then you're a Jew and not a Christian. Plain and simple.

I can assure you I'm not.  I'm a Gentile.  ;)   Jesus and the Apostles were not Gentiles and identified themselves as Jews.  And what of the Messianic Jews, MD?  They are Christians.  Your argument is silly.

Jojo

I'm not sure if I should let you see my danglers.

Me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 01:52:55 PM
I can assure you I'm not.  I'm a Gentile.  ;)   Jesus and the Apostles were not Gentiles and identified themselves as Jews.  And what of the Messianic Jews, MD?  They are Christians.  Your argument is silly.

No, you're just easily confused...and led. ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
OK then, if Christianity is just a continuation of Judaism then why did the Jews have a problem with Jesus?! Why did they want him put to death?! ???

That too, I believe, was part of fulfilling prophecy, although I'd have to check.  And is a very good question.  I've read the Jewish arguments against Jesus and they don't wash with me.
Me

It is not the same as Judaism but it is built on Judaism.  Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies and he is called the son of David, a Jew.  The traditional Jews of Jesus's day and today do not believe he is the fulfillment of the prophecies.  There lies the difference.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 30, 2018, 01:56:46 PM
It is not the same as Judaism but it is built on Judaism.  Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies and he is called the son of David, a Jew.  The traditional Jews of today do not believe he is the fulfillment of the prophecies.  There lies the difference.

Hence, NOT Judaism. To the Jews it's radically different. Why can't you accept that? Why do you keep trying to subsume their religion?!

I never thought I'd need to teach a class on Christianity 101 but it looks like it is needed.  I guess my only question is why the hostility? 

WildCard

fuck why! you don't have to know why something is, to know that it is
it's just a fact of history. it was a little jewish cult for centuries