• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Catsmile

Lot's of people fronted $5 for a fidget.

Lot's of people didn't get said fidget, or money back.

17 years and still no refunds, or fidgets, period.

Lot's of poor me, and can't, that doesn't quite ring true 17 years later.
/End of story

Fuck, I could have made a few a day by hand for 17 years, attempting to do right.
In 17 years I could have taken extra jobs, to refund, or fulfill orders at my loss.
Fulfilling MY obligations. Not giving all my customers "poor me" lip service.

When I was a kid that was known as integrity, and part of being a man.
Anything less in life is just bullshit.

Whining about how it can't be done in 17 years is just... bullshit, sorry.
Frankly all the fast talking/typing smells of a used car salesman pitch.

With all that said, you have some really cool looking fidgets, and art.
Don't let your alligator mouth make checks that your canary ass can't cash.
And you will never have to "explain" yourself to anyone again.
Man up, bro.

b_dubb

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 10:02:18 PM
You forgot to tell me about how I ripped everyone off! That sure is not a distant memory is it? Nope, right there in dozens of posts over the years. That is a stigma, that you will not address. Nobody here has, and that is my reality.
   And here we are, you with what you think you know (interested or not) and me, with what I know from factual proof. Court documents, city documents, all irrefutable, and nobody will look, and next it will be another joke about $5 lost ha, ha, ha.
    It's my real life, your game of character assassination.

So sad.
Mr. Fidget
Re court documents ... I'd ask you to post them but I really don't care. You're a child.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Catsmile on May 27, 2014, 11:10:44 PM

Man up, bro.
I'd say the same to them, look at it, make an informed opinion. All the other points are more FUD. You have no idea what you would do, thanks for the guesses though. Too bad you did not discover it, you could have made a fortune.
   It's all a joke to you guys now, we will all see where it ends up long-term. I for one think you will all be surprised.
Mr. Fidget

Mr. Fidget

In essence here is why it was so difficult:
The assault happened 6/24/97
The court should have been 7/24/97
The partner gave the bill 8/1ish/97
I called Art 8/10/97-8/13/97
The case was at the forefront of my mind, enough Art asked "Why would they put 1970?" So obviously it was at issue.
When they gave me the reports 1-01-2000, and the received stamp from the DA shows the police sat on it for three years.
My credibility was toast three years before I could even read what they claimed I did. It is a major problem in any business when you can't answer questions (like Art himself asked) that lead to dead ends that were created BY CONSPIRACY.

Mr. Fidget

ps. Think what you want, duh, but if you go there now, the rules are changed for your good by my hand.

b_dubb

No one has any idea what you're going on about. Take your mess and go to sleep

area51drone

MV, please change this thread title to "The General Musings of Mr. Fidget"

Catsmile

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 11:58:27 PM
   I'd say the same to them, look at it, make an informed opinion. All the other points are more FUD. You have no idea what you would do, thanks for the guesses though. Too bad you did not discover it, you could have made a fortune.
   It's all a joke to you guys now, we will all see where it ends up long-term. I for one think you will all be surprised.
Mr. Fidget

Yes, I do have an idea what would be done. That is a fact.
I have paid for my mismanagement/misjudgements before.
Without integrity I would be toxic, and no one would trust me, or my services.
Customers want results they pay the professional to produce.
It's called being a mature adult.

Honestly I would never designed a fidget.
I've always dealt with more complex machines.
I'm in the aerospace industry, yet again.
It's a bit more complex, and exacting than bike chains, keyrings.
Your fidgets, and art are really nice.
It's just a shamed about the lack of follow through.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Catsmile on May 28, 2014, 01:31:01 AM
Yes, I do...
You can guess, however that's far from knowing. You have no idea, except what you think you know, what they told you and whatever you may have done as far as reading above.
   Glad your on the "judge condemned" bandwagon, lot's of company for you around here... so far.

Mr. Fidget

ps. Sorry about your $5, and seventeen year wait. Any ?'s

jazmunda

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 01:48:31 AM
   You can guess, however that's far from knowing. You have no idea, except what you think you know, what they told you and whatever you may have done as far as reading above.
   Glad your on the "judge condemned" bandwagon, lot's of company for you around here... so far.

Mr. Fidget

ps. Sorry about your $5, and seventeen year wait. Any ?'s

You harp on about the 17 year wait as if the product will be shipping shortly. Sorry for the wait? You should say "Sorry about keeping your money and never ever delivering the product."

Catsmile

Quote from: jazmunda on May 28, 2014, 01:56:40 AM
You harp on about the 17 year wait as if the product will be shipping shortly. Sorry for the wait? You should say "Sorry about keeping your money and never ever delivering the product."

Scam artist / thief at this point.
Working a new angle, to fleece more people.

In 17 years I would have refunded everyone that I couldn't provide a fidget.
Even if a second job was in order to do so.
And I would be embarrassed to show myself until I did.

He made himself the butt of a joke, and whines about it.
No connection to reality. Just a child trapped in a mans body.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: jazmunda on May 28, 2014, 01:56:40 AM
"Sorry about keeping your money and never ever delivering the product."
What do you know, another "you took their money" post. Did you ever wonder why nobody sell $5 products on radio? It's because there is no profit in most anything you can sell for $5 thats worth anything.
   Again, had I been of ill minded intent, I never would have given up the checks, it would have been more than enough peoples info to cash in. I was not of ill intent, no further financial harm came to the 1000+ people who contacted me.
   I told everyone how to make them three times. I had no intent to sell them. The guy "Toby" who talked to Art at the phone convinced me during a commercial break, I have it on tape because I was recording the show.
Quote from: Catsmile on May 28, 2014, 02:16:11 AM
Scam artist / thief at this point.
If that were true I would not bother to try to make it right, and thats what this thread is all about. As for the other insults...
Think what you want.
Mr. Fidget

jazmunda

I get it businesses fail for a myriad of reasons but you are harping on about being sorry for the $5 and the 17 year wait. Just say sorry for the $5 and move on. The addition of the 17 year wait implies that at some point the people that you took money from will finally get their product.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 23, 2014, 05:07:55 AM
Then I made this:
[attachimg=1]

Let me start by saying I appreciate this. Does the whole thing move, or is it soldered together? How do you play with a fidget like this? If I saw it at a carnival or street fair I could see myself dropping a few bucks on it. It just looks like an interesting object. I also really like the etching-type-bas-relief thing posted earlier in this thread as well. Nice work Mr. Fidget! If you stick around the board you should post some of your other stuff in the art thread. I'd enjoy seeing what else you have done creatively.

Aside from the fidgets, when I saw the summary on the gabCast page, I went and listened to the Coast show from the ultimate torrent and then the gabCast from a few days ago. It's clear that Mr. Fidget has gone through some rough times in his life, hearing about his childhood made that point on Coast, and the later comments about living in a car and other misfortunes. I think Mr. Fidget is trying to clear his name from an unfortunate set of events which are still unclear to me (and the gabCast appearance did little to clarify).

I hoped from the beginning of the call that Onan would show up, I was very interested to hear what he might have to say about the tone of Mr. Fidget's speech patterns and (somewhat) scattered thoughts, which do seem to be signs that there may be something more going on in the background. I think that may also speak to an inability to finish a project through to the end. That being said it does take something special to look at an everyday kind of object, or what might even seem to be garbage at first glance, and see the potential for something more in it. The time-travel and other nonsense adds to the mystique of it and yes, ties into the Coast theme.

I do think it's a bit presumptuous to "diagnose" someone over the course of a phone call and I can understand Mr. Fidget's being taken aback by the question, but all of this does seem suggestive. I feel bad for what happened to Mr. Fidget in this thread, despite the apparent slight that others may have felt by his attitude, and I think it's pretty neat that he turned up here at all. I guess I don't really get the hate, it seems like a bit of a dogpile on a guy who just wants to clear his name and had the (perhaps) poor sense to bite back a little. From what I can tell, he feels guilty for what happened back in the 90s and the fact that he is dwelling on it so long after the fact also says something on it's own. 

Next surprise visitors to bellGab: Dallas Thompson and Madman Marcum

area51drone

There's plenty of profit in $5.   If there were a million people looking to buy fidgets, I'd make you 2 million dollars off a fucking keychain ring and a couple of bike links.   Oh, what's that you say?  No one fucking wants one because it's obvious they could make one themselves in 2 seconds out of shit they have lying around the house?

Quote from: Agent : Orange on May 28, 2014, 03:09:45 AM
It's clear that Mr. Fidget has gone through some rough times in his life, hearing about his childhood made that point on Coast, and the later comments about living in a car and other misfortunes. I think Mr. Fidget is trying to clear his name from an unfortunate set of events which are still unclear to me (and the gabCast appearance did little to clarify).

The guy is a manipulator and a bully. He makes outrageous claims and then when you challenge his delusions he tries to twist things into being your fault.

He is one of these guys that has been around everyone's workplace. Everyone gives him a chance at first, but after 2 weeks everyone is completely sick of him. He weasels sympathy from the people that first meet him so he gets to hang around for a month or two, but eventually the boss gets sick of it and cans him too.

BigChucka figured this guy out from 2 posts (must be all that scheming in King's Landing). It took me a couple of pages of his "I'm Sorry, but its all your fault, you people are so cruel game".

From what I can tell, he feels guilty for what happened back in the 90s and the fact that he is dwelling on it so long after the fact also says something on it's own. 

He doesn't feel guilty. Why should he feel guilty? If it weren't for the conspiracy against him, he would have filled all the orders. Nothing is his fault.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 28, 2014, 04:10:48 AM
The guy is a manipulator and a bully. He makes outrageous claims and then when you challenge his delusions he tries to twist things into being your fault.

He is one of these guys that has been around everyone's workplace. Everyone gives him a chance at first, but after 2 weeks everyone is completely sick of him. He weasels sympathy from the people that first meet him so he gets to hang around for a month or two, but eventually the boss gets sick of it and cans him too.

BigChucka figured this guy out from 2 posts (must be all that scheming in King's Landing). It took me a couple of pages of his "I'm Sorry, but its all your fault, you people are so cruel game".

I do agree it's shitty if he outright ripped off a bunch of people and called it a day at that. There's no excuse for that, mental illness or not. I should add that I only listened to the first show he was on, and did not hear Art's subsequent ban on the guy in the followup show.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on May 28, 2014, 04:29:29 AM
I do agree it's shitty if he outright ripped off a bunch of people and called it a day at that.

He didn't rip people off...the conspiracy against him ripped people off.

area51drone

This is exactly like the general musings of falkie thread. 

Jackstar

the tone of Mr. Fidget's speech patterns and (somewhat) scattered thoughts, which do seem to be signs that there may be something more going on in the background. I think that may also speak to an inability to finish a project through to the end.

McPhallus

I'm not a therapist, but he seems to have some obsessive-compulsive shit going on as well.

area51drone

Mr. Fidget, please call into the gabcast every time it airs.

b_dubb

Agent Orange: I am tired of Fidgets inability to explain himself and his inability to stop talking about himself. It makes my bullshit detector explode.

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 02:34:22 AM
What do you know, another "you took their money" post. Did you ever wonder why nobody sell $5 products on radio? It's because there is no profit in most anything you can sell for $5 thats worth anything.

Were they worth 5 bux 17 years ago?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on May 28, 2014, 05:33:53 AM
Mr. Fidget, please call into the gabcast every time it airs.

heh heh

Mr. Fidget

I guess my biggest issue with the way this has gone is that I'm not trying to sell anything here, I shared it.
   That being said, I don't think an examination of the documents is/was/ever will be TOO MUCH, to ask.
   I've been maligned every which way, so Art's entirely arbitrary "did the people get their fidgets yet" line in the sand indeed prevented that from happening.
   From there, that was the end of the story. That was three years before I could answer the simplest questions about my situation and what happened.

Mr. Fidget
ps. Yeah my path has had peaks and valleys, but without clearing the air about this, nobody ever will get a fidget.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 10:11:23 AM
... That being said, I don't think an examination of the documents is/was/ever will be TOO MUCH, to ask...

Actually, until you can convince someone in a couple of sentences, in less than a minute, why they should, it is.

... From there, that was the end of the story. That was three years before I could answer the simplest questions about my situation and what happened...

You mean 17 years, and counting

bigchucka

but without clearing the air about this, nobody ever will get a fidget.

And even after that, no one will.  You've done said you're not interested and moved on to other things.  I'm half tempted to look into cranking the motherfuckers out myself.  If I knew what the interest would be in the product and what the potential profit margin would be...

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 28, 2014, 04:10:48 AM

Just happened to be in the right place at the right time and have a brain that remembers shit from way back in time.  Guess I'm able to "time travel" without widget assistance.

albrecht

If someone wants a figet there is some guy selling them online out in California I see. I'm sure he is not affiliated with the famous "Mr.Fidget" and for all I know could be a part of this vast conspiracy against him. But fidgets, or at least knock-offs, are for sale. The guy further claims a portion of the proceeds goes to help those with ADD/ADHD which, apparently, fidgets help.

McPhallus

ps. Yeah my path has had peaks and valleys, but without clearing the air about this, nobody ever will get a fidget.

No one ever will, period.

I think your whole story is a messy and incoherent construct to cover up the fact that you're incapable of focusing on anything for more than a few minutes.

You've probably never produced more than a dozen of anything, ever. You probably know this deep down, and you cover it up with stories and lies.