• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

gifts for noory for xmas

Started by SR-71, September 27, 2013, 05:42:39 PM

SR-71

I planning to send him pizza rolls for xmas. Do you guys and gals have any ideas?

sleeplessinca

Quote from: SR-71 on September 27, 2013, 05:42:39 PM
I planning to send him pizza rolls for xmas. Do you guys and gals have any ideas?
Im starting to want some pizza rolls.  All this talk about them all the time and I love those things.  I haven't had 'em for years...  So tasty.

RedMichael

Quote from: SR-71 on September 27, 2013, 05:42:39 PM

Send him a postcard with a picture of his old face and hair...pre dye even.

Hey you could even put a side by side with his new "look"

bateman

Oh wow, he definitely wears a rug. There's no denying the thinning in that first pic.

RedMichael

The best part is they were a few months late updating the show's pictures so you had old man george on the webpage but kept seeing pictures of his "new" self all around the web.

I am an incredibly skeptical person but I have a conspiracy theory. I think the pizza roll fiasco was a lie to cover up plastic surgery recovery. He is ugly as hell so I can't tell what exactly he got done but its just a hunch. Something about bringing a flashlight to work and showing everyone your burnt mouth just screams overselling a lie to me.

bateman

Quote from: RedMichael on September 27, 2013, 06:29:18 PM
The best part is they were a few months late updating the show's pictures so you had old man george on the webpage but kept seeing pictures of his "new" self all around the web.

I am an incredibly skeptical person but I have a conspiracy theory. I think the pizza roll fiasco was a lie to cover up plastic surgery recovery. He is ugly as hell so I can't tell what exactly he got done but its just a hunch. Something about bringing a flashlight to work and showing everyone your burnt mouth just screams overselling a lie to me.

I think this is very, very plausible.

bateman

From this:

... to this:

There's been a little photoshop magic in the last pic (around his neck) but that is definitely either a rug, or plugs. I'm gonna go with a rug, because it's the cheaper option, and well, everything about George is cheap.

SR-71

We can send him to a jr college so he can be a radio host. That will be a good gift.

DanTSX

How many days of work do you think he will miss if I sent him some Chinese finger traps to play with?