• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory And John B Wells And INFOWARS

Started by SR-71, September 10, 2013, 01:46:16 PM

IS George and John B making Coast into INFOWARS at Night?

Yes
No
Maybe

SR-71

Does anyone think that George Noory and John Wells is making Coast in to infowars at night.

Foodlion

Tru b dat.
They like to do sleepovers at eachother's studios.

Tinfoil Hat

Quote from: SR-71 on September 10, 2013, 01:46:16 PM
Does anyone think that George Noory and John Wells is making Coast in to infowars at night.

This is possibly the most insightful thing you've posted here yet.

Renaldo

Wells definitely is. Selling stupid shit from fear, that's a chapter 1 of the Alex Jones playbook.

The only difference is, I'm pretty sure Jones believes his own rants, while Wells obvious doesn't.

SgtRocko

He's not nearly as much a Alex Jones clone as Clyde Lewis, but he definitely has the show moving in that direction

UFQuack

No, it actually is necessary to fight back against government over-reach.

While I've made my belief clear that Noory shouldn't be in radio, the shows he does about government aren't bad, he doesn't lose attention like he does with topics to do with the paranormal/UFO/mysterious or unexplained. I think he might actually pass as a host doing a show on politics, his flaws would certainly not be as obvious. I believe the reason for this is that Noory is not really interested in the main topic, he only attends speaking conventions for the food and to keep himself an easy job. It's easy to fake interest in the paranormal/UFO topic...mmmm hmmm...ah ha...gee that IS strange...what other job pays as good as coast and allows you to virtually sleep on the air?

Renaldo

Quote from: SgtRocko on September 14, 2013, 10:03:21 PM
He's not nearly as much a Alex Jones clone as Clyde Lewis, but he definitely has the show moving in that direction

I don't know anything about Clyde, but was going to check him out based on some of the things people here have said about him. But if he's a Jones Clone, eff that nonsense. Life's too short to listen to paranoia.

Renaldo

Quote from: UFQuack on September 14, 2013, 11:20:11 PM
No, it actually is necessary to fight back against government over-reach.

It is, I agree. But a radio talk show trying to sell me food and geiger counters, with points made by half witted hooplehead callers, isn't fighting back against anything. At best it discredits anyone who actually is trying to make a difference and hold the government accountable, at worst it belittles anyone who listens to it.

UFQuack

Quote from: Renaldo on September 15, 2013, 01:28:23 AM
It is, I agree. But a radio talk show trying to sell me food and geiger counters, with points made by half witted hooplehead callers, isn't fighting back against anything. At best it discredits anyone who actually is trying to make a difference and hold the government accountable, at worst it belittles anyone who listens to it.

I can't say I blame someone for just trying to make some money on the side, but I know what you mean it does get tiresome.

As far as selling food goes I don't know what to think, brings back memories of Art Bell reading ad copy for "cans that don't leak" and telling everyone about the Y2K apocalypse which never materialized. Geiger counters are pretty specialized equipment so I don't know how many people are going to buy them and the ones that would buy them probably wouldn't need to go to Wells to do it. I've seen a couple of news reports of going to the store to check the radiation on vegetables with one though. There is some natural radiation present.

Renaldo

Quote from: UFQuack on September 15, 2013, 02:01:08 AM
Geiger counters are pretty specialized equipment so I don't know how many people are going to buy them and the ones that would buy them probably wouldn't need to go to Wells to do it. I've seen a couple of news reports of going to the store to check the radiation on vegetables with one though. There is some natural radiation present.

Yep, geiger counters are specialized equipment and don't actually tell you much in the day to day world unless you know how to use it, and it's calibrated properly. I'm not against anyone doing that and learning how to use it. I am against someone like Wells making it sound like everyone should have and use them daily, and he'll be glad to sell you one.