• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Confessions Of BellGab

Started by Jackstar, September 22, 2016, 01:21:25 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2017, 02:44:25 PM
Bummer. So, no midnight confessions then?  ???

Ha Ha very good Dr.  Bravo, Bravo they could "Wait a Million Years" but they will never see my "Temptation Eyes"

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2017, 02:57:41 PM
Jacky's feeling randy.  ;)

I wonder how randy feels about?!  :o
A bit salty, I'd guess. ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 03:01:31 PM
Oh pretty good I think.  NaCl Sodium Chloride ?
I think he's making a gum reference from another thread.

Hi VENUS! ;D

Jackstar

Good news! That cliche you like is going to come back into style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIXWRInggwY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 27, 2017, 02:54:26 PM
Ha Ha very good Dr.  Bravo, Bravo they could "Wait a Million Years" but they will never see my "Temptation Eyes"

No shit, I just got back from grocery shopping and what started playing while I was in the dairy isle? Midnight Confessions! Cheesy or what? There really are no coincidences.  ;D

Ciardelo

I don't know what Firefub is, but I act like I do. When people mention it, I usually mumble something about user interfaces and implementation.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2017, 05:46:54 AM
I don't know what Firefub is, but I act like I do. When people mention it, I usually mumble something about user interfaces and implementation.

You got top right, dude! ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 29, 2017, 04:55:29 PM
You got top right, dude! ;D

lol! First I win the electoral college vote for best nick in the Martinez Tonight! chat, and now this!

This is literally the best weekend of my life!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2017, 05:11:55 PM
lol! First I win the electoral college vote for best nick in the Martinez Tonight! chat, and now this!

This is literally the best weekend of my life!

What was your nickname? I was only there for a bit last night.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2017, 05:14:18 PM
What was your nickname? I was only there for a bit last night.

Last night Chefist took the vote for best nick to the people.

"PriusEnvy" appeared to be pulling away with the popular vote, but in a STUNNING upset "SendasShitStain" won the electorial vote! It was quite the mandate delivered by my peeps. But, as you know, I pledge to represent ALL Martinez Tonight! listeners.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

"PriusEnvy" appeared to be pulling away with the popular vote, but in a STUNNING upset "SendasShitStain" won the electorial vote! It was quite the mandate delivered by my peeps. But, as you know, I pledge to represent ALL Martinez Tonight! listeners.

Congrats! I thought that was pud since he's been hitting the Prius theme lately. I was Looking4Laura.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2017, 05:23:32 PM
Congrats! I thought that was pud since he's been hitting the Prius theme lately. I was Looking4Laura.  ;)

Aren't we ALL "Looking4Laura"? Aren't we ALL?

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

I grant that a play off of the revelation of that particular disgusting incident was an obvious place to build your nickname from.
However, SendasShitStain was not really that strong of an entry.   A real thinker that had decided to tread that path would
have went with SendaShitStorm.     

I was robbed off what rightly should have been mine.   However, there is nothing for it but to regroup and rearm next week.   

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2017, 05:37:56 PM
I grant that a play off of the revelation of that particular disgusting incident was an obvious place to build your nickname from.
However, SendasShitStain was not really that strong of an entry.   A real thinker that had decided to tread that path would
have went with SendaShitStorm.     

I was robbed off what rightly should have been mine.   However, there is nothing for it but to regroup and rearm next week.   

There there. There you go again. I expect you are upset I Tweeted Korea about them congratulating me too...Well deal with it because the election is over pal. 😎 Until next week my friend.

Isn't this guy great? Isn't he folks?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2017, 05:49:29 PM
There there. There you go again. I expect you are upset I Tweeted Korea about them congratulating me too...Well deal with it because the election is over pal. 😎 Until next week my friend.

Isn't this guy great? Isn't he folks?

Correct.  My formal title is
His Excellency Walks_At_Night The Great,  Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas, Master of Chatroom Nicknames

but I don't use it much.   It makes the Brits on the forum feel inadequate about their station in society. Glad you guys are onboard though.

Caruthers612

I'm not attracted to fat ugly feminists--even the old ones.

Jackstar

I'm not attracted to attractive feminists.

Masculinists are all pretty fucking gay, too. Ugh.

Luka Megurine

I find bakelite sexually attractive

Jackstar

This just overheard:

Quote+1XXXXXXXXXX: I just found out one of my friends from cali died 1:48 PM
Me: aww, that sucks, i'm sorry. Still, superior to living under a Clinton presidency 1:48 PM

This amounts to your daily reminder that I do, in fact, keep it real, even IRL.

+1XXXXXXXXXX: True 1:49 PM

Actual response. Send no flowers.

Broke my neighbors thumb today.  It was beautiful day here in Dixieland.  75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.
Some of the neighborhood Dads and I were doing the King of the Hill thing in the back alley behind our houses this
afternoon for a few pre-dinner beers and B.S. session. 

Talk got around to baseball and we eventually got our Mitts out [mine says George Brett on it - tells you how
old it is] and started chucking the ball around.  The young bucks were ragging on me a little bit - calling me
elderly and what not.  So I threw my first 12 to 6 deuce since Reagan was in office and the guy caught it badly and
busted his thumb. 

Took the guy to the ER and missed the dinner reservation Mrs. Walks and I had.   She wasn't too miffed over dinner
because she thinks he's a tool.  However, she was miffed that I offered to cover the guys deductible. 

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2017, 06:40:44 PM
Broke my neighbors thumb today.  It was beautiful day here in Dixieland.  75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.
Some of the neighborhood Dads and I were doing the King of the Hill thing in the back alley behind our houses this

Talk got around to baseball and we eventually got our Mitts out [mine says George Brett on it - tells you how
old it is] and started chucking the ball around.  The young bucks were ragging on me a little bit - calling me
elderly and what not.  So I threw my first 12 to 6 deuce since Reagan was in office and the guy caught it badly and
busted his thumb. 

Took the guy to the ER and missed the dinner reservation Mrs. Walks and I had.   She wasn't too miffed over dinner
because she thinks he's a tool.  However, she was miffed that I offered to cover the guys deductible.
i have to agree with miss walks at night. Once the ball left your hand you were absolved of any responsibility. It is implied in the non written oral contract called playing catch. Once both parties put on gloves and agree that  said ball will be thrown it is solely up to the catchie to provide for his own self preservation.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2017, 06:40:44 PM

busted his thumb. 

Your neighbor is lame. Tell 'em rekcuf said so.

Quote from: akwilly on February 11, 2017, 06:52:24 PM
i have to agree with miss walks at night. Once the ball left your hand you were absolved of any responsibility. It is implied in the non written oral contract called playing catch. Once both parties put on gloves and agree that  said ball will be thrown it is solely up to the catchie to provide for his own self preservation.

Oh I think you are right  and he didn't take me up on it.  I clearly gave gave him 'the hook is coming waggle' so he *was*
warned.   Anyhoo  - Gen X  1, Millennials 0 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2017, 07:00:43 PM
Oh I think you are right  and he didn't take me up on it.  I clearly gave gave him 'the hook is coming waggle' so he *was*

Yay! Taking names and counting thumbs!

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 11, 2017, 07:00:43 PM
he probably didn't understand the hand gestures. Next time text it to him

Jackstar

The one and only live baseball game I have ever attended in person was a no-hitter.

STILL MORE BORING THAN HILLARY