• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

March 27

Dietrichs shows have violated whatever probation Mike Ringley had regarding foul language, yet Dietrich claims everything is fine with Revolution Radio with one week remaining of the 30 days.  Claiming that his followers complaints to Ringley were so overwhelming as to change his mind.

Rngley, as I have previously warned, cannot be trusted to enforce his own rules so I expect that Dietrich will continue with his idiocracy, lies and slander.

Gunner65

So Douglas will continue to mind-rape his ignorant followers to his hearts delight.

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 27, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
So Douglas will continue to mind-rape his ignorant followers to his hearts delight.

Guess I'll find out.......   Will give it a quick listen.

Gunner65

Sick sloppy start.....another "friend" sacrificed on his alter of Dietrich

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 27, 2018, 08:03:43 PM
Sick sloppy start.....

Really.   Sounds like he gave the Detroit guy the boot...............

Gunner65

Ha Ha....lol  Because what?  The wannabe Cuban ?

Dude lives in Detroit.  Of course he owns a firearm...........    ::)

Gunner65

I think it was really because he researched Dietrich on his own and after being shit on for the past year, decided to call him  out.

12 minutes in a colored coon cadre comes up.....lies about his service and life

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 27, 2018, 08:10:52 PM
I think it was really because he researched Dietrich on his own and after being shit on for the past year, decided to call him  out.

Or he finally heard about the penis chompitation..............     

So if you don't agree with someone, you shoot them in the head and dump the corpse?    Nice.     

Gunner65

Yeah I figured this will be interesting......

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 27, 2018, 08:15:44 PM
Yeah I figured this will be interesting......

or not.  I really haven't followed that story much and have no clue who Gonzalez is.........

Gunner65

Teen Vogue...the same Magazine who is now out of print for publishing an article showing teens how to have anal sex!!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/18/teen-vogue-defends-teaching-kids-how-to-engage-in-sodomy.html

Gunner65

Dietrich adds to the lie .....this is yet another example of how he will publicly shame anyone who becomes his friend that he uses for his own gain and then discards and slanders for years.  What an asshole!

Totally lost now.   One of the Baldwin brothers is a racist frog?       Too bad Albrecht has bailed.........

Gunner65

Dietrich is attacking anyone he saw pointing out that she is being used......30 minutes for the WTPOS
YEAH DOUG YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Well so much for cleaning up his language.  They are gonna have to boot him for sure.

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 27, 2018, 08:29:33 PM
Well so much for cleaning up his language.  They are gonna have to boot him for sure.
Really? I will believe it when I see it.  I don't trust Ringley.

Gunner65

5 bucks says Douglas is about to cry lol  I win

Whipping up some Alex Jones like tears now.    Will he start selling supplements next?

Gunner65

I think Deb is safe.....but lets keep a boat ready for her escape.

Well hang in there Gunner.   Gonna listen to a different show for a bit.   Nothing new to see here.

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 27, 2018, 08:35:58 PM
I think Deb is safe.....but lets keep a boat ready for her escape.

She's got her get away car if she needs it!

Gunner65

Spring is coming Walks.....I will be busier too soon......Is that a 68 Camero? 

Gunner65

Dietrichs gay community contacts and Orlando shooting blah,,,,DOD blah....military blah....old world fantasies

Gunner65

Russians and Satanist and Arabs and Jews and American Civil War President Patrick Tillman....ask my honey Patrick Tillman.....Rutherford B Hayes and south  and NRA

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 27, 2018, 08:44:44 PM
'67 according to this write up:

http://phscollectorcarworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/lost-star-cars-cars-of-debbie-harry.html

I'm more then ready for spring!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrKYfIQnOv4
I knew it!!!  I am ready too.  Lots of equipment maintenence happening.....slow thawing snow and cold weather

Rutherford B. Hayes talk?  And here I tuned out to listen to David Icke over on Church's show.  Damn!