• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

TequilaMB

Quote from: UFQuack on September 10, 2013, 12:46:32 AM
Whatever happened to Fast Blast? Anyone know?

It's at the top of the page. Don't know if anyone reads them, though.

Renaldo

When you die, you don't know you are dead. It's only hard for everyone else.
It's the same when you are stupid.

Spinner

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:31:29 AM
Believe what you want folks..youve been taking potshots at me for years. So there is NOTHING I could say or do...to change your minds.
I did make one mistake. Coming to post here thinking it would help and make a difference.
Be well....move on.
Life is too short.
Im outta here

I guess when you can't explain your shameful actions and lies, all is left to do is run away.

Good riddance. Don't let the [virtual] door hit you in the a**

sleeplessinca

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 10, 2013, 12:46:06 AM
I think he meant that guy from years ago that reportedly tied a bunch of balloons to a lawn chair and took off.
...Or the movie "Danny Deck Chair".
I don't think anyone would mistake that for a Thunderbird. 
Nice try.

Renaldo

Quote from: TequilaMB on September 10, 2013, 12:48:20 AM

Yep, Fast Blast in tiny letters at the top of the page. You get 1 every 30 minutes, and they do get read. Trust me.

Trust no one.

tmock00

Quote from: Renaldo on September 10, 2013, 12:49:06 AM

So much this.

SaucyRossy

Hi Art!!
Seven days!!!

With George saying he's done posting here this seems appropriate

http://youtu.be/cMYSWiPm7E0
September 16th

UFQuack

Quote from: TequilaMB on September 10, 2013, 12:48:20 AM

Oh it is! Hehehe, yeah but I never hear Jorch mention/promote it like he used to, perhaps he was getting too many hate blasts.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: UFQuack on September 10, 2013, 12:46:32 AM
Whatever happened to Fast Blast? Anyone know?
Turned it into "pot shot".  AB will have some fun with that.

jinwicked

Quote from: Renaldo on September 10, 2013, 12:49:06 AM

This needs to be engraved in a large stone monument somewhere.

e: Obligatory link to the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Lol @ who ever is promoting bellgab on C2c Facebook by saying george posts here during his live radio show in real time.

Art Bell

Hello all, I have NO email from George, at least nothing today and nothing that relates to Oates at all.
There are several things I do not understand. I said I no longer hold a grudge with respect to Oates and
that is true, that kind of thing will make you sick but I will NEVER forget or forgive. Many of you remember,
or if not, know what was said now as does George, he Twitted that he plans to have him on again, really?
I thought that there was possibly a chance that George did not know the history, I no longer believe that.
At this point it no longer matters, it's done. I think coincidence occurs all the time, George I think has a
contrary view, to be sure this was a monster one. I did ban Oates for life. If George does not respect that
after reading what Oates said about me then there is nothing left for me to say about George.

Mr. Noory, many here basically held out an olive branch of peace to you, and you set that branch on fire on Thursday.  I don't understand how you couldn't see what a s**t storm that would cause, unless you intended it.

Check the Arbitrons or whatever on Tuesday, 9/17.

Remember from the last scene of Blazing Saddles, where Slim Pickens screams at Dom DeLuise: "Piss on you; I'm working for Mel Brooks!"

Well, (your words here): I'm switching to ART BELL!

coaster

Quote from: Art Bell on September 10, 2013, 12:55:10 AM
Hello all, I have NO email from George, at least nothing today and nothing that relates to Oates at all.
There are several things I do not understand. I said I no longer hold a grudge with respect to Oates and
that is true, that kind of thing will make you sick but I will NEVER forget or forgive. Many of you remember,
or if not, know what was said now as does George, he Twitted that he plans to have him on again, really?
I thought that there was possibly a chance that George did not know the history, I no longer believe that.
At this point it no longer matters, it's done. I think coincidence occurs all the time, George I think has a
contrary view, to be sure this was a monster one. I did ban Oates for life. If George does not respect that
after reading what Oates said about me then there is nothing left for me to say about George.
george will be old news when you come back in 6 days.

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 10, 2013, 12:47:07 AM
Drove the douchebag out of town! Pitchforks and flaming torches!!

I wonder if now this thread goes back to "George Noory Sucks" instead of "George Would You Please Explain Why You Don't Really Suck Or If You Actually Think You Kinda Suck And Want Help Then Please Listen To Our Great Suggestions Because We Really Believe You Can Improve If You Really Want To Also Please Do Some Shout-Outs For Me And Play My Favorite Band Because Really Now That You've Deigned To Talk Directly With Us We've Gotten Indecisive On Whether You Really Suck Or Not"

SciFiAuthor

Well that sure as hell was unexpected. Hi Art. I profess to my jaw having fallen into my beer.

bateman

BOOM.

WOTR

I have said before that I do not "get" people, so I figure I will post a few reasons why below.
Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 09, 2013, 11:54:46 PM
...Just because Oates attacked art, doesn't give anyone the right to talk about oates/noory the way the FB posters were...
I think anybody has the right to post what they want.  With that said, Pemrat / Premiere / Noory have the right to remove posts from their webpage that they disagree with.  It may not be nice, nor even moral to post with certain language or personal attacks (if there were any) but it is the right of people to do so (until banned by the sites owner, anyhow.)
Quote from: shell88 on September 10, 2013, 12:03:09 AM
This guy should be banned.  Art will not visit this forum as long as he is here...
Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 10, 2013, 12:06:10 AM
It's an open community. He's welcome here MV said so.
But you support the banning of others on certain other communities? (or at least the indiscriminate removal of posts.)  Note that I neither say that the posts should be removed nor do I believe that Noory should be banned here (I cannot think of a thing he has done aside from his very presence here rubbing some posters the wrong way that would really warrant it.)
Quote from: shell88 on September 10, 2013, 12:08:12 AM
Not only has noory tried to piss over Arts new show with Oates he's on his biggest forum board. 
With all due respect- the vast majority of this board is made up of "Noory sucks."  Noory has remained on a thread dedicated to his suckage and has never strayed onto Arts thread to piss on it.  If this is truly the reason for Art not posting it does not say much about Art (I personally think Art may be a little busy doing prep for a new radio show- but what do I know?)

I have probably alienated enough people for the evening...

popple

I hope Gnoory glued down his piece before he ran away. What a jerk-off  ::)

HEY ART! I KNEW YOU'D BE HERE TO SNATCH HIS WIG!  8)

Gnoory

Hello Art. The email was sent today to your mindspring address.
As for the twitter feed on Oates. That was actually sent to my weekend webmaster Friday night....it was posted a day and a half later.
This has been a HUGE misunderstanding. and you are the ONLY person who knows I would never hurt you

SnoorysStache

And that's that. *drops mic*
Looking forward to your new show Art!

lonevoice

Art Bell.   :D

Way to hoist the flag.  Noory's been effing with us here for far too long.

coaster

Well this is certainly getting  interesting.

SaucyRossy

George is liar. Can't wait for you to tell your side of the story and clear the air. It feels like it will be cathartic then the new show can move forward and we can all leave George behind.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:31:29 AM
Believe what you want folks..youve been taking potshots at me for years. So there is NOTHING I could say or do...to change your minds.

Better a "potshot" than a cheap shot. You crossed the Rubicon with the Oates show. You should have kissed Art on the cheek before that program. You know the case and the history, so it's understandably difficult to buy your jive. I thought that you might be a nice guy before this stunt. You disabused me of that benefit of the doubt with this act of spite. How could you do this to the man who gave you the chance and dream of a lifetime? On this sad occasion, your take on coincidences is right.   

ledzep69r

Wow, Art and George both posting at the SAME time!!!!!!!!!!

bateman

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:59:14 AM
This has been a HUGE misunderstanding. and you are the ONLY person who knows I would never hurt you

You sound like a contrite boyfriend who cheated with some sloppy, fat drunk girl at a party.