• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 17, 2017, 03:01:45 PM
There is nothing even vaguely conservative about Senda.

Sort of like how your president, the longtime Manhattan liberal and Bill Clinton voter, calls himself a conservative.

They are both Republicans. They only care about themselves. Case in point: The Reagans were anti stem cell research until Ronald got Alzheimers.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 03:20:23 PM
They are both Republicans. They only care about themselves. Case in point: The Reagans were anti stem cell research until Ronald got Alzheimers.

I don't remember stem cell research being much of an issue until about the mid 90's.  That said, I oppose fetal stem cell research when the research samples come from abortions.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 17, 2017, 03:35:40 PM
I don't remember stem cell research being much of an issue until about the mid 90's.  That said, I oppose fetal stem cell research when the research samples come from abortions.

You don't remember stem cell research being an issue until they realized they could do it with human embryos? Wow, amazing. Thanks for that. Wait until you suffer from disease. I'm sure you'll come around to realizing the importance of it

P.S. Embryos aren't sentient.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 03:44:41 PM
You don't remember stem cell research being an issue until they realized they could do it with human embryos? Wow, amazing. Thanks for that. Wait until you suffer from disease. I'm sure you'll come around to realizing the importance of it

P.S. Embryos aren't sentient beings.

The tissue is taken from abortions.  I'm not a huge pro-life guy and I would never tell a woman what to do but I oppose creating a market for fetal tissue because that creates a profit motive thus encouraging abortions. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 17, 2017, 03:49:43 PM
The tissue is taken from abortions.  I'm not a huge pro-life guy and I would never tell a woman what to do but I oppose creating a market for fetal tissue because that creates a profit motive thus encouraging abortions.

Embryos aren't sentient. Glad to hear you are a vegetarian, though.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 03:51:36 PM
Embryos aren't sentient. Glad to hear you are a vegetarian, though.

You have your opinion and I have mine. In my eyes, if there is a fetus then that is life.  I probably would be a vegetarian if I had to slaughter my own animals. 

coaster

I know this old boy couldn't get through a full day of work. Truly he is falling apart. I will give him that. But when you start talking trash about meals that people are giving you, that's just low. George, the world owes you nothing. It owes none of us anything. So when someone goes out of their way to deliver you a meal, be humble and grateful. Whenever you start thinking you are deserved the world, think about all those homeless people who have nothing to eat. Remember that many of them contributed far more to society than you ever did, and yet they don't have people driving to them with a hot meal.
FOOD for thought.

Quote from: coaster on November 17, 2017, 03:59:57 PM
So when someone goes out of their way to deliver you a meal, be humble and grateful.

Those words are not in the Senda lexicon.

Nice to see you around, Coaster!

Dr. MD MD

They are both Republicans. They only care about themselves. Case in point: The Reagans were anti stem cell research until they gave Ronald got Alzheimers.

FIFY ;)

damon

Quote from: damon on November 17, 2017, 07:41:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdPh8PyKJbc
Hello Fuck Tar, Lincoln Ca in north of Roseville Ca and ITS NOT A SMALL TOWN. Its has over 45,000 people. Why don't you talk about Capt Glen Edwards, He is from Lincoln Ca and the air force named an air force base after him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Edwards_%28pilot%29
http://www.lincolnca.gov/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/7560/18?backlist=%2f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTycvZaEf14
http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/us-navy-pilot-in-skywriting-penis-prank/news-story/a5dbb6cc2f98efa44145d9c7e1899f67
https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/7dnm76/navy_pilot_busted_for_prank_skywriting_penis_over/
here is the history of the town of lincoln ca

History

Long before Europeans first set foot upon this continent, people found this area hospitable. The verdant hills and plains held an abundance of resources, and the Nisenanâ€"a branch of the Maidu Indiansâ€"established a large village on the site that would become the City of Lincoln.

With the discovery of gold, Easterners began streaming toward the Sierra Nevada, in search of their fortunes. Towns sprung up overnight, but the site of Lincoln remained unsettled until 1859.

IhistoryIt was Theodore D. Judah who first envisioned a new town upon this land. Judah, a young railroad engineer, surveyed the area for the Sacramento Valley Railroad and held title to the site of the planned railhead. But when funding problems temporarily halted track construction, Judah sold his property to the railroad’s president. Within weeks of his purchase, Charles Lincoln Wilson had mapped out a town site. On November 23, 1859, Wilson sold 46 lots at auction. These new landowners would lay the foundations for the City of Lincoln.

The coming of the railroad on October 31, 1861 had an immediate effect on Lincoln’s economy. People arrived from all points of the compass to transfer from stage to rail, but layovers could last for days. These ready-made customers were a boon for local hotels, restaurants and shops, but the town’s initial success was short-lived. The railroad extended its line northward and passengers moved along with it.

But Lincoln wasn't meant to be a ghost town. Civil War veterans moved west in search of productive farmland providing the next economic wave. They planted orchards and grazed cattle upon the neighboring hills. By the late 1800s, the first of several fruit packing plants opened in Lincoln, providing employment to the town for 50 years.

The land also drew J. Parker Whitney to the area. The owner of Spring Valley Ranchâ€"the future site of Lincoln’s Twelve Bridges master planned communityâ€"became the richest man in Placer County during the nineteenth century. Whitney was a versatile rancher involved in everything from breeding horses to growing raisins, but he’s best known for the wool produced by his flocks of Australian Merino sheep.

The discovery of coal added more jobs to the fledgling community. Though many locals had been aware of its existence for many years, several coal mines opened following the 1873 ‘discovery’ and carloads of the ore began rolling out of Lincoln to fuel furnaces in towns throughout the valley.

The greatest discovery came in 1875. Chicago resident Charles Gladding was visiting in San Francisco when a newspaper story peaked his interest. The article told of a road crew encountering a large layer of clay in the Lincoln area. With 25 years in the pottery business, Gladding needed no other enticement to travel to Placer County.

Within months, Gladding, along with partners Peter McBean and George Chambers, invested $12,000 to found Gladding, McBean & Co. For more than a century, the company would serve as the cornerstone of the community’s economy. Today, Lincoln is a growing community with a diversifying economy. New residents and industries are choosing Lincoln for its location, lifestyle and attitudes. The community is committed to preserving the best of Lincoln, from historic 1890s-style architecture to unparalleled community spirit. The future looks bright.
Video History of Lincoln

Before Lincoln

The Founding of Lincoln

The City

Clay and a Strong Lincoln

The People bring Culture

Fun and Games

The Preservation of Historic Lincoln

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 02:03:54 PM
Well I was joking but the premise of my post was he had ultra-conservative views due to the trauma his brain suffered with the ingestion of acid for three years. When I asked what your excuse was I was asking what brain injury you had endured to come up with your perspective on the subject.

I could ask you the same, but it would be too easy.

Let me help you out.  The Left has insisted mainstream Americans (conservatives) are racist, don't care about people, want to poison the air and water, etc, etc, for decades.  This being a big country, with just two political parties, there are going to be all sorts of idiots in both of them.  Your friend - and I'm guessing here - likely believed them that conservatives truly are racists and hate the poor, etc, and, being a hateful loser, that appealed to him so he claimed to be one too (his racism is a large clue here).

Except conservatives are no more racist than anyone else, actually less so.  In fact the most racist people in the US are blacks, especially poor blacks, and they are almost unanamously liberal Democrats.  It's so bad they have to re-define ''racism'' so only whites can qualify as racists.  Beyond that, it's the Democrats and the Left who are always counting noses and making a big deal about who's who, and trying to divide us along racial lines for political purposes.

As far as welfare and handouts, it's not that we are not compassionate, it's that we want everyone to have happy productive lives.  Getting otherwise able-bodied adults addicted to handouts tends to turn people into angry, unhappy, miserable losers.  It's a dead end for most.  It's also not what we believe government should be doing, and a drag on the economy, but those are secondary issues to the human tragedy. 

I hope that helps. 

damon

Why has George not cover this topic? I know that he is not a 49er fan but this is a human interest topic. Is it because the people  are Black and that is why he did not cover it?
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/11/17/marquise-goodwin-opens-up-baby-death/
Falkie you need to start covering the real issues. At this rate George, you will never get a MAN CARD, A REAL HUMAN CARD, FOOTBALL FAN CARD OR A PARANORMAL FAN CARD.

They are both Republicans. They only care about themselves...

I guess that makes the Clintons super-Republicans.

Are there any more greedy people in this country than the liberal Democrats?  Constantly demanding more and more via higher taxes - money they didn't earn - from the backs of the people who do earn it.  Taking it from the people who put in the effort to make themselves employable, or whe busted their butts to build their own businesses, and who get up every day and go to work.  So they can fund their wasteful incompetent agencies, and redisrtibute it to those who didn't earn it. 

Yeah, the people who actually work, produce, and support themselves, the government bureaucrats, and the welfare class.  Selfish bastards.

Quote from: coaster on November 17, 2017, 03:59:57 PM
I know this old boy couldn't get through a full day of work. Truly he is falling apart. I will give him that. But when you start talking trash about meals that people are giving you, that's just low...

When is the last time Falkie expressed any sort of graditude, without then complaining about it?  Heck, when was the first time?

When has he not turned on someone who helped him?

He may be an extreme example, but he's not alone.  Apparently it's human nature to resent people supplying handouts

https://youtu.be/VdPh8PyKJbc
a better idea ...
wait till the FAT CUNT SENDA prepares his "famous" half thawed turkey for thanksgiving...
wait until he consumes it:..
put HIM in a field with painted numbers...
(sell bingo numbers before hand)
and see what number he blows his shit storm on

lucky winner gets 20%
he keeps 20%
20% goes to the kitties
40% goes to MV

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 18, 2017, 12:25:01 AM
a better idea ...
wait till the FAT CUNT SENDA prepares his "famous" half thawed turkey for thanksgiving...
and see what number he blows his shit storm on.......

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 18, 2017, 12:25:01 AM
a better idea ...
and see what number he blows his shit storm on

lucky winner gets 20%
he keeps 20%
20% goes to the kitties
40% goes to MV

Hey kids! Guess what time it is? That's right! It's time for...

Norm

Quote from: damon on November 17, 2017, 07:55:06 PM
here is the history of the town of lincoln ca

History

Long before Europeans first set foot upon this continent, people found this area hospitable. The verdant hills and plains held an abundance of resources, and the Nisenanâ€"a branch of the Maidu Indiansâ€"established a large village on the site that would become the City of Lincoln.

With the discovery of gold, Easterners began streaming toward the Sierra Nevada, in search of their fortunes. Towns sprung up overnight, but the site of Lincoln remained unsettled until 1859.

IhistoryIt was Theodore D. Judah who first envisioned a new town upon this land. Judah, a young railroad engineer, surveyed the area for the Sacramento Valley Railroad and held title to the site of the planned railhead. But when funding problems temporarily halted track construction, Judah sold his property to the railroad’s president. Within weeks of his purchase, Charles Lincoln Wilson had mapped out a town site. On November 23, 1859, Wilson sold 46 lots at auction. These new landowners would lay the foundations for the City of Lincoln.

The coming of the railroad on October 31, 1861 had an immediate effect on Lincoln’s economy. People arrived from all points of the compass to transfer from stage to rail, but layovers could last for days. These ready-made customers were a boon for local hotels, restaurants and shops, but the town’s initial success was short-lived. The railroad extended its line northward and passengers moved along with it.

But Lincoln wasn't meant to be a ghost town. Civil War veterans moved west in search of productive farmland providing the next economic wave. They planted orchards and grazed cattle upon the neighboring hills. By the late 1800s, the first of several fruit packing plants opened in Lincoln, providing employment to the town for 50 years.

The land also drew J. Parker Whitney to the area. The owner of Spring Valley Ranchâ€"the future site of Lincoln’s Twelve Bridges master planned communityâ€"became the richest man in Placer County during the nineteenth century. Whitney was a versatile rancher involved in everything from breeding horses to growing raisins, but he’s best known for the wool produced by his flocks of Australian Merino sheep.

The discovery of coal added more jobs to the fledgling community. Though many locals had been aware of its existence for many years, several coal mines opened following the 1873 ‘discovery’ and carloads of the ore began rolling out of Lincoln to fuel furnaces in towns throughout the valley.

The greatest discovery came in 1875. Chicago resident Charles Gladding was visiting in San Francisco when a newspaper story peaked his interest. The article told of a road crew encountering a large layer of clay in the Lincoln area. With 25 years in the pottery business, Gladding needed no other enticement to travel to Placer County.

Within months, Gladding, along with partners Peter McBean and George Chambers, invested $12,000 to found Gladding, McBean & Co. For more than a century, the company would serve as the cornerstone of the community’s economy. Today, Lincoln is a growing community with a diversifying economy. New residents and industries are choosing Lincoln for its location, lifestyle and attitudes. The community is committed to preserving the best of Lincoln, from historic 1890s-style architecture to unparalleled community spirit. The future looks bright.
Video History of Lincoln

Before Lincoln

The Founding of Lincoln

The City

Clay and a Strong Lincoln

The People bring Culture

Fun and Games

The Preservation of Historic Lincoln

Love Lincoln but it's not the small place I remember in 74 anymore. My favorite place was Gladding, McBean & Co, Huell Howser did a tour of the place on his California's Gold show and I highly recommend seeking it out. It's an amazing tour and the huge clay terracotta forms are still there and as magnificent today as they were over 100 years ago.

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MffCI8rNUwk
George is "trying" other meal. He is bitching about the food. I really don't think that george needs food from meals on wheels because he is an fat ass.

damon

Falkie talked about the navy pilots making a sky penis. The pilot and electronic warfare officer was flying an EA-18G.
This is from the navy times.

The Navy has grounded two lieutenants who drew an outline of a penis in the skies over Washington State in their EA-18G Growler this week, sparking a stream of social media complaints from locals.

The jet is part of Electronic Attack Squadron 130, also known as “The Zappers,” based out of Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.

Lt. Cmdr. Leslie Hubbell, a Navy spokeswoman, declined to identify the pilots, but said that how and why the skyborne penis renderings came to be is under investigation.

“Those involved will be held accountable for their actions,” she said
https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2017/11/17/navy-grounds-two-aviators-behind-penis-skydrawing/

here is falkie's video in question.
here is some info about the EA-18G
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_EA-18G_Growler
http://www.boeing.com/defense/ea-18g-growler/
http://www.navair.navy.mil/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.display&key=33BFA969-0482-42CF-9E1F-F80A1B32BEE9

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 08:17:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MffCI8rNUwk
George is "trying" other meal. He is bitching about the food. I really don't think that george needs food from meals on wheels because he is an fat ass.

senda, you bitch about free fucking chow.  I remember days when me and the boys would pass around packets of MRE crackers and a canteen cup of luke warm instant coffee.  And we considered ourselves fucking lucky for it.  There are ppl around this fucking dustball who have JACK FUCKING SHIT to eat.
senda.  You Bitch. 

damon

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 10:40:45 AM
Falkie talked about the navy pilots making a sky penis. The pilot and electronic warfare officer was flying an EA-18G.
This is from the navy times.

The Navy has grounded two lieutenants who drew an outline of a penis in the skies over Washington State in their EA-18G Growler this week, sparking a stream of social media complaints from locals.

The jet is part of Electronic Attack Squadron 130, also known as “The Zappers,” based out of Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.

Lt. Cmdr. Leslie Hubbell, a Navy spokeswoman, declined to identify the pilots, but said that how and why the skyborne penis renderings came to be is under investigation.

“Those involved will be held accountable for their actions,” she said
https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2017/11/17/navy-grounds-two-aviators-behind-penis-skydrawing/

here is falkie's video in question.
here is some info about the EA-18G
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_EA-18G_Growler
http://www.boeing.com/defense/ea-18g-growler/
http://www.navair.navy.mil/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.display&key=33BFA969-0482-42CF-9E1F-F80A1B32BEE9

Description

The EA-18G GROWLER® is a variant of the combat-proven F/A-18F Super Hornet Block II, and will fly the airborne electronic attack mission. The EA-18G combines the capability of the combat-proven Super Hornet with the latest AEA avionics suite evolved from the Improved Capability III (ICAP III) system. The EA-18G’s vast array of sensors and weapons provides the warfighter with a lethal and survivable weapon system to counter current and emerging threats.

Capabilities

Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses: The EA-18G will counter enemy air defenses using both reactive and pre-emptive jamming techniques.
Stand-off and Escort Jamming: The EA-18G will be highly effective in the traditional stand-off jamming mission, but with the speed and agility of a Super Hornet, it will also be effective in the escort role.
Non-Traditional Electronic Attack: Dramatically enhanced situational awareness and uninterrupted communications will enable the EA-18G to achieve a higher degree of integration with ground operations than has been previously achievable.
Self-protect and Time-Critical Strike Support: With its Advanced Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar, digital data links and air-to-air missiles, the EA-18G will have self-protection capability and will also be effective for target identification and prosecution.
Growth: High commonality with the F/A-18E/F, nine available weapon stations and modern avionics enable cost-effective synergistic growth for both aircraft, setting the stage for continuous capability enhancement.

Specifications

Crew: Two
Length: 60 ft 1.25 in (18.31 m)
Wingspan: 44 ft 8.5 in (13.62 m) (including wingtip-mounted pods)
Height: 16 ft (4.88 m)
Wing area: 500 ft² (46.5 m²)
Empty weight: 33,094 lb (15,011 kg)
Loaded weight: 48,000 lb (21,772 kg) (recovery weight)
Max takeoff weight: 66,000 lb (29,964 kg)
Powerplant: 2× General Electric F414-GE-400 turbofans
Dry thrust: 14,000 lbf (62.3 kN) each
PACIFIC OCEAN (Nov. 3, 2014) An E/A-18G Growler from the Shadowhawks of Electronic Attack Squadron (VAQ) 141 prepares to make an arrested landing on the flight deck of the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS George Washington (CVN 73). George Washington and its embarked air wing, Carrier Air Wing (CVW) 5, provide a combat-ready force that protects and defends the collective maritime interests of the U.S. and its allies and partners in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 3rd Class Chris Cavagnaro/Released)
Photo Gallery

Program Office Description
F/A-18 and EA-18G Program Office (PMA-265) is responsible for acquiring, delivering and sustaining the F/A-18 C/D Hornet, F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet, and EA-18G GROWLER® aircraft, providing naval aviators with capabilities that enable mission success. Serving seven international customers, the program office emphasizes cooperative development and partnerships for foreign military sales to Australia, Canada, Finland, Kuwait, Malaysia, Spain and Switzerland.

Public Affairs Point of Contact
Program Executive Office for Tactical Aircraft, PEO(T)
47123 Buse Road, Bldg 2272, Rm 454
Patuxent River, MD 20670-1547
(301) 757-7171 or (301) 342-3167

For Aviation & Technical Support:
Click here to access the NAVAIR Aviation Support website

Program Manager

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 08:24:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JyDvHGO0Yg
other video with food.

senda that moldy, yeasty smell just might be coming fm under your fat folds.  How long has it been since you've washed your fat pad?

Queenie

Quote from: damon on November 18, 2017, 08:24:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JyDvHGO0Yg
other video with food.

Damon thank you for posting this video! After watching George's youtube video yesterday, where  he said, "didn't have any money for food and was surviving on only ONE meal a day from "Meals on Wheels" Tizzy and I were in panic!

Eric is out of town until tomorrow and he won't let Tizzy and I have the passwords to our PayPal accounts anymore. He has to authorize all our donations now.

Tizzy and I are so glad and thankful that someone else must have donated to George so he could buy a lean cuisine!  Eric always tells Tizzy and I to take those lean cuisine frozen meals out of the grocery store cart and  put them back. Eric said they are way to expensive and not very good . Tizzy wants to know, is Eric is  wrong?

Thank you again for helping George!

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 18, 2017, 10:45:18 AM
senda that moldy, yeasty smell just might be coming fm under your fat folds.  How long has it been since you've washed your fat pad?
Paladin,
surely you are NOT insinuating the "foul odor" ever present inside Casa Senda might be eminating from the FAT CUNT SENDA'S FAT PAD ?...
hmmmm
I (and the FAT CUNT SENDA) had NEVER considered that...

you, Sir, might just be onto something here !

now, I am wondering IF Lysol (the go to FOUL ODOR ELIMINATOR) has FINALLY met its match !