• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 08:41:18 AM
FIFY. Learn how to construct a proper sentence, faggot.

The amount of time you've spent monitoring and policing this site over the years is proof positive that you're a loser without a life. And that's precisely what "BellGabber of the Year" really means.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 08:47:27 AM
The amount of time you've spent monitoring and policing this site over the years is proof positive that you're a loser without a life. And that's precisely what "BellGabber of the Year" really means.

Must be why you’re so desperate to keep posting here.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 09:04:52 AM
Must be why you’re so desperate to keep posting here.

Actually, my life was better - in leaps and bounds - when I was banned, than it is now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 09:12:12 AM
Actually, my life was better - in leaps and bounds - when I was banned, than it is now.

Who’s forcing you to post here?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 09:31:19 AM
Fuck off.

It’s just so easy to get you all caught up in your web of lies. :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 09:42:52 AM
It’s just so easy to get you all caught up in your web of lies.

I'm not lying, Doc. How 'bout we bond for a change (over our dislike for Michael Decon and his gay robotic voice). He's the faggot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 09:48:27 AM
I'm not lying, Doc. How 'bout we bond for a change (over our dislike for Michael Decon and his gay robotic voice). He's the faggot.

Nah! You say your life is or was better when you were banned here. Now that you’re not the choice is yours whether to post or not. So, are you voluntarily deciding to make your life worse?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 09:56:33 AM
You say your life is or was better when you were banned here. Now that you’re not the choice is yours whether to post or not. So, are you voluntarily deciding to make your life worse?

You make everything seem so simple, and straightforward. But not everything is cut and dried.

AZZERAE

There's no doubt in my mind, that I'll be banned again. I've done the math.

ksm32

I'm gong to fuck the holiday shit out of my wife's friend on Monday.

whoozit

Quote from: ksm32 on December 07, 2019, 03:00:10 AM
Will it involve any more broken Gibson headstocks? 😉

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on December 07, 2019, 03:00:10 AM

So, what? She actually suggested that you fuck her friend or doesn’t she know about it. Fill in some details, bro. :D

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2019, 03:48:48 PM
So, what? She actually suggested that you fuck her friend or doesn’t she know about it. Fill in some details, bro. :D
She knows about it. It's their arrangement. I'll just be playing the part of the how the fuck has happened to me guy ???

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2019, 03:46:04 PM
Will it involve any more broken Gibson headstocks? 😉
Wish I had a joke for ya there.   No. They'll be safe at home.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on December 08, 2019, 02:20:53 AM
She knows about it. It's their arrangement. I'll just be playing the part of the how the fuck has happened to me guy ???
Wish I had a joke for ya there.   No. They'll be safe at home.

You’re a lucky man! Enjoy!

whoozit

Has there been a mass escape from all of the insane asylums?  Best early Christmas gift ever.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on December 11, 2019, 05:56:17 PM
Someone is putting tiny cowboy hats on pigeons in Vegas. Animal activists are worried.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/someone-is-putting-tiny-cowboy-hats-on-pigeons-in-las-vegas-as-animal-rescue-works-to-remove-them

Rather than human interference, what if this turns out to be a naturally occurring pigeon evolutionary step?

ItsOver

Someone is putting tiny cowboy hats on pigeons in Vegas. Animal activists are worried.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/someone-is-putting-tiny-cowboy-hats-on-pigeons-in-las-vegas-as-animal-rescue-works-to-remove-them

"...While the identity of the person putting the hats on the pigeon remains unknown, Hillman told KVVU her organization is on a mission to track down the birds and remove their hats."

LOL.  How noble.  :D

Looks like Hillman's a front runner for the next Time person of the year.

Kidnostad3

A cowboy hat is all wrong for a pigeon.  I’d go with a leather pilot’s cap, goggles and a white silk scarf.

albrecht

Admittedly compared to domestic violence situations, "youths," drunk drivers, gangbangers this is minor but still having to sort out such situations, so early in the morning? It took me a second read to figure out, I think, what happened. Very bizarre, but, likely routine.  Especially as Austin has legalized "urban camping" and buying up motels to host, for free, homeless, intigent, illegals, etc.

https://www.kxan.com/news/man-accused-of-assault-after-allegedly-kicking-his-robber-in-the-face-and-head/

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 12, 2019, 10:13:57 PM
A cowboy hat is all wrong for a pigeon.  I’d go with a leather pilot’s cap, goggles and a white silk scarf.
Maybe it's a tribute to Maj. Kong.

I'll bet it would have given Slim Pickens a laugh.

Dr. MD MD

All of yesterday’s tomorrows are today.

Taaroa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 16, 2019, 02:05:10 AM
What, no video?

Only posting videos would stifle discussion and not express any opinions of the user's own. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on December 17, 2019, 01:31:16 AM
Only posting videos would stifle discussion and not express any opinions of the user's own. You wouldn't want that, would you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qphxc1CiQYE