• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2018, 08:53:14 PM
... find free your Fred Willard though.  ;)

Yeah, CheFist, you need to free Willy!  Moar Martinez Tonight, why be a one trick dog and pony shoe, expand!

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on October 29, 2018, 08:49:17 PM
Ha...I'd have to catch up on months of Falkie...not sure I'm ready for that yet.

I think the Falkie era is all but over.  I could be wrong.

Sent PM with coast link.  Dunno if it's the right one or not.

pate

If one had some strange flavor of dyslexia the word "puppy" could be read as "bubby" or as I saw it the other day "buddy."

I came to this realization when I looked at the letters "b," "d," "p," and "q" in my twisted and warped mynd.  I had to stop myself when I thought there might be a swasticka in thought experiment future.

whoozit

Who is listening to which “The ghost stuck its finger in my bum” show tonight?

Jackstar

QuoteIf you consume any content on the Internet, you're mostly consuming content created by people who for some reason spend most of their time and energy creating content on the Internet. And those people clearly differ from the general population in important ways.

ksm32

Today November 1, 2018. Is 11 1 11. This means nothing out of the ordinary will happen for Hoagland or anybody else.

3OctaveFart

I'm back fools, and Jackstar can bite me too.

ItsOver

"The mystery of how, exactly, the pyramids were built may have come a step closer to being unravelled after a team of archaeologists made a chance discovery in an ancient Egyptian quarry.

Scientists researching ancient inscriptions happened upon a ramp with stairways and a series of what they believe to be postholes, which suggest that the job of hauling into place the huge blocks of stone used to build the monuments may have been completed more quickly than previously thought."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/06/new-discovery-throws-light-on-mystery-of-pyramids-construction

What?  No Aliens?

Ancient Alien dummkopf say "huh?"

pate

I cannot express how much I missed Jackstar during the 3-month hiatus.

Anyone remember when he had that tarot card avatar?

Sirius Lee.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 06, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
I cannot express how much I missed Jackstar

It's true--we don't have a thread for this kind of thing.

I want a Hammond B-3 with the auxiliary Leslie spinning tremolo speaker. 
Maybe I'll just settle for an XK-5.   ;)

(Got no clue where that thought came from - but I am half -way decent on the keyboard. ) ;)

Hey - NightFlight is on on IFC.
Tune in or drop out !   ;)

Quote from: chefist on October 29, 2018, 08:46:22 PM
I remember a link someone had given for Coast to Coast Am shows...no ads...downloadable.

Does anyone have that still? Thanks a lot.
C2C with no ads ?  Definitely had to be the Art SW era.  Good luck with that.  ;)

There was an archive.  It got taken down due to copyright infringement.
Yeah chefist, I know what you're looking for - I don't think it exists any longer.   :(

(search the archive sites, or go 'Deep' )   ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2018, 09:37:07 AM
I must go...

Ha!  Mr. Rogers at an Iron Maiden concert.  I won't tell the neighborhood.  ;) ;D

AZZERAE

I was out spying on laundromats all day, and wound up meeting a woman. When we got back to my place I discovered she had a penis. We're engaged to be married!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on November 12, 2018, 01:56:52 PM
I was out spying on laundromats all day, and wound up meeting a woman. When we got back to my place I discovered she had a penis. We're engaged to be married!

Oooh! A Bellgab wedding.  :D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Azzerae on November 12, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

When is she getting her front hole installed?