• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

I'm watching a rebroadcast of Sessions' confirmation hearing today as a slightly better alternative to the pep rally being held for Obama in Chicago.  The usual Soros hirelings are jumping up and bellowing on cue and being hauled out the chamber kicking and screaming.  Democracy at its best. Ya gotta love it!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

I went to Buzzfeed and examined the documents.

I remain unmoved.

QuoteGiven that Rick Wilson runs in Establishment circles, it is not an impossible scenario that long-serving senators are falling for what amounts to a 4chan troll trump supporter creating an ironic October Surprise out of wholecloth to punk a GOPe pundit who derogatorily referred to them as single men who masturbate to anime.

Now, I'm moved to tears.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 10, 2017, 09:45:46 PM
GOPee I can't help it

Okay it's the lowest form of humor but that shit's funny I don't care who you are.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on January 10, 2017, 09:25:37 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax
It would appear that Pepe is more powerful than the Pope.

Having said that I also always are suspect of alphabet agencies and departments and religions with agendas and scope that live far longer than the head politician.

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2017, 09:58:40 PM
It would appear that Pepe is more powerful than the Pope.

Having said that I also always are suspect of alphabet agencies and departments and religions with agendas and scope that live far longer than the head politician.

Pay attention youngsters, because he's right.

someguy

HAHAHAHA! Donald Trump loves hentai and likes to get pissed on. little pissy baby trump!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: someguy on January 10, 2017, 10:23:08 PM
HAHAHAHA! Donald Trump loves hentai and likes to get pissed on. little pissy baby trump!

Who doesn't?  Jeesh!  What are you some kind of religious fanatic or something?

Jackstar

At first I couldn't imagine anyone falling for this story for a New York minute, and then I see Vault in here shilling, and it all makes sense now.

Obvious pysop is obvious. Fini.

analog kid

Quote from: bateman on January 10, 2017, 09:25:37 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

4chan is trying to take credit for it, but this is older than their date of November. It originated from a report by a Republican opposition research group, presumably during the Primaries, and the Buzzfeed report was alluded to by Mother Jones in June. Parts of this same report is what Harry Reid was basing his letter to Comey on in October.

Jackstar

It is spectacular bullshit in any case. How do you not see that?

Oh. Right. Paycheck. Carry on.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 12:02:06 AM
Harry Reid

QuoteJanuary 1, 2015 - Breaks several ribs and bones in his face when a piece of exercise equipment he is using breaks, causing him to fall.

October 6, 2015 - Reid files a lawsuit in a Nevada court against Thera-Band's parent company, the Hygenic Corp, along with Hygenic Intangible Property Holding Co. and Performance Health LLC. Reid claims that Thera-Band's exercise equipment malfunctioned, causing him serious injuries.

October 26, 2016 - Reid files an amended complaint in his civil case against Thera-Band and its parent companies. The filing comes days after the judge ordered a new 2017 trial date in the case.

Usually when people reference someone, they're trying to help their argument, not give themselves a black eye.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:04:12 AM

Oh. Right. Paycheck. Carry on.

Who am I getting paid by now?

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

Usually when people reference someone, they're trying to help their argument, not give themselves a black eye.

It's the time frame that debunks 4chan's claim. Reid mentions the report in his letter in October.

Those ad hominems though.

This is what's far more damming, if there's any truth to it.

JesusJuice

A /pol/ user sent the piss and anime story out to Rick Wilson and others on Oct 27th or earlier. Harry Reid's "letter" was released Oct 30th. On Oct 31st Mother Jones ran an exclusive about a "veteran spy" had given the FBI information regarding damaging info the Russians had on Trump.

JesusJuice

Buzzfeed couldn't verify any of the documents or anything at all in their story but decided to publish it anyway.

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/818978955965464580

JesusJuice

The information that the Russians are alleged to have on Trump is that he likes to wear children's pajamas and masturbate to anime. That he hired prostitutes to piss all over a bed because Obama slept in it. He then slept in it after they pissed on it.

Buzzfeed determined that this was all legit.

Post edited to fix a detail.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 12:13:47 AM
This is what's far more damming, if there's any truth to it.

Haha some damming would be a good idea right about now!

Seriously, though, that could be anything.  I bet you could find Trump surrogates who met with the Grand Mufti, too.  You have to make the duh duh DUH noises in your head.

The thing that makes me suspicious is the timing, right before his news conference.  Unable to prove, but hoping it sticks long enough for some reporter to ask him about it and watch him go apeshit?  It's old news repackaged and served up with the flimsy excuse that it was included in the report he got Friday.

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 12:41:12 AM
Buzzfeed couldn't verify any of the documents or anything at all in their story but decided to publish it anyway.

When did they hire Dan Rather?

JesusJuice

Astonishingly, though, Smith cast doubt on whether the story his published was true.
“As we noted in our story, there is a serious reason to doubt the allegations,” he wrote. “We have been chasing specific claims in this document for weeks, and will continue to.”
Smith drew sharp rebukes from other reporters.

Dem Congressman: Electoral College ‘Controlled in Moscow’
California rep. claims Trump rhetoric hurt with popular vote, bolstered Russian interferencePoliZette
“Not how journalism works: Here’s a thing that might or might not be true, without supporting evidence; decide for yourself if it's legit,” tweeted Brad Heath, an investigative reporter for USA Today.
Julia Ioffe, a journalist who left Politico after suggesting in a tweet that Trump might be having sex with his own daughter, tweeted Tuesday that she had been approached with the story that BuzzFeed ran with but declined to publish. “Because it was impossible to verify. (I tried.)”

https://archive.is/Eo3u1

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 12:04:12 AM

Trump defenders are so quick to denounce the story as fake. Completely fabricated by sad and lonely internet trolls, they say.

Why is it so hard to believe that a Trump (a crude, narcissistic, obnoxious, adulterous, thrice divorced reality TV wannabe star, whose shady business dealings have resulted in six bankruptcy filings and numerous litigations brought against him) might have participated in kinky sex in his spare time, while visiting his good friend Putin in Russia?

As if it would be out of character for him to engage in such behavior, Lol!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 11, 2017, 01:06:07 AM
Trump defenders are so quick to denounce the story as fake. Completely fabricated by sad and lonely internet trolls, they say.

Why is it so hard to believe that a Trump (a crude, narcissistic, obnoxious, adulterous, thrice divorced reality TV wannabe star, whose shady business dealings have resulted in six bankruptcy filings and numerous litigations brought against him) might have participated in kinky sex in his spare time, while visiting his good friend Putin in Russia?

As if it would be out of character for him to engage in such behavior, Lol!

You and ACV (another shill) are the only ones who believe this nonsense. Face it! You were just trolled again. Get used to it!  ;D

SciFiAuthor

Jesus. Some people actually fell for this.