• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 03, 2019, 08:08:01 PM
What would you do if some fat fuck on a airplane stuck a camera in your face? Are we allowed to punch them out or just grab their camera and stomp on it?

It's my understanding he is flying on Southwest. I don't see him checking in right at the 24 hour away mark.
So with luck he'll be deep in Group C for boarding.   The ultimate troll on those smug Group A and B folks.
Sitting there with an empty seat next to them as a beastly, sweating, smelly Senda comes on board with
backpacks and an Alien head.  Slowly getting closer and closer with them thinking "Please God.  Not next to
me.  I beg you".

DocHolliday

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2019, 09:40:30 PM
It's my understanding he is flying on Southwest. I don't see him checking in right at the 24 hour away mark.
So with luck he'll be deep in Group C for boarding.   The ultimate troll on those smug Group A and B folks.
Sitting there with an empty seat next to them as a beastly, sweating, smelly Senda comes on board with
backpacks and an Alien head.  Slowly getting closer and closer with them thinking "Please God.  Not next to
me.  I beg you".

Literal lol from that

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2019, 08:59:47 PM
The suspense makes it all the more worth the wait. IMO.   

#ICouldBeWrong
#WhereIsCatsmile?

Not sure what the refund policy is on Alien con tickets but I’m guessing they are pretty stringent.

Apparently my insomnia is so bad I actually researched this:

NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND PERMITTED BY MANAGEMENT OF THE EVENT. ARTISTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. EVENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. TICKET WILL NOT BE REPLACED IF LOST, STOLEN, MUTILATED OR DESTROYED UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED BY MANAGEMENT. TICKET IS NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2019, 09:40:30 PM
me.  I beg you".

Don’t guest needing “assistance” board first?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 11:01:28 PM
George roughed up a black cat a few minutes ago.

Was that Kathy screaming that I heard?   George was nowhere near her.

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2019, 11:02:52 PM
Was that Kathy screaming that I heard?   George was nowhere near her.

Kathy seems to moan loudly for no apparent reason. maybe she's in a constant state of orgasmic bliss?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 11:04:50 PM
Kathy seems to moan loudly for no apparent reason. maybe she's in a constant state of orgasmic bliss?

Could be.  She does more moaning and groaning than George does.  Who'da thunk?

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2019, 11:08:09 PM
Could be.  She does more moaning and groaning than George does.  Who'da thunk?

im stupefied by the merest thought of those two moaning and groaning like two wooden schooners in a rough sea.

rewatching the stream to hear Kathy scream for no reason.

she screams at 27:15 LMFAO!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 11:25:13 PM
rewatching the stream to hear Kathy scream for no reason.

she screams at 27:15 LMFAO!

Let me save you some time in future.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0TBpPGAsmcH

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 11:13:16 PM
im stupefied by the merest thought of those two moaning and groaning like two wooden schooners in a rough sea.
Thanks for using wooden in this horrible sentence.  The imagery was already bad enough.

whoozit

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 03, 2019, 08:59:40 PM
He’s mentioned it is easier for him to fly as he request a small pillow be placed behind his back. He said he also uses wheelchair service so he is pushed via wheelchair up/down losing ramps and also through the terminal.
Do they use a winch to stop the wheelchair from careening down the ramp?  No 10 mere mortals have the strength to do that.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 03, 2019, 11:13:16 PM

This is magnificent.  Clearly your best work since Dr Barn wandering in Philadelphia.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 04, 2019, 05:35:19 AM
This is magnificent.  Clearly your best work since Dr Barn wandering in Philadelphia.

🔥LIT CITY🔥

[attachment=1]

Pizzapunch

George Senda

5:50 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

It was an accident.
I deleted the video and the glare from the sun kept me from seeing anything much less Kathy until I saw her out of the corner of my eye as she rn across the field of vision.
I apologized for it during the video and will not apologize further.
It was an accident and Kathy had been just fully dressed as the A T & T tech had been just been there to replace her bad modem.
I had no idea that she was nude and could not have known in any event as I was looking at the screen and she was behind me.
The video has been deleted.
Sorry if you had an issue with it.
I will not address this further.

whoozit

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 04, 2019, 06:07:34 PM
George Senda

5:50 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

It was an accident.
I deleted the video and the glare from the sun kept me from seeing anything much less Kathy until I saw her out of the corner of my eye as she rn across the field of vision.
I apologized for it during the video and will not apologize further.
It was an accident and Kathy had been just fully dressed as the A T & T tech had been just been there to replace her bad modem.
I had no idea that she was nude and could not have known in any event as I was looking at the screen and she was behind me.
The video has been deleted.
Sorry if you had an issue with it.
I will not address this further.
I’ll give George $10 if he can ensure this never happens again.  Fortunately my left eye was closed and I still have sight in it. 

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Z6-Bvj-74

George is looking pretty good.  Must be getting himself in shape for his trip to AlienCon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Z6-Bvj-74

Wait...some library loony is harassing and threatening Senda?  Could it be the son of the FoodMaxx Crone?  Was it the guy who owns the mule?  This is very concerning!