• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 21, 2016, 01:51:05 PM
Am I the only one who comes here just for bobo?

bogab!
I come here to feel the love.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on June 21, 2016, 02:57:46 PM
I come here to feel the love.

You might just make it after all!  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on June 21, 2016, 03:05:10 PM
You might just make it after all!  :D
"That's true!"

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on June 21, 2016, 03:16:32 PM
"That's true!"

I miss Ted Knight...he was the best.

Quote from: scottydawg on June 21, 2016, 02:16:06 PM
Our only way to beat Hillary this fall! Cuz you know that Ole Comb over ain't gonna make it!
[attachment id=1 msg=843116]

Oh yes, let's go ahead and pick the guy who couldn't even win his own state... that otta do it!

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2016, 03:19:40 PM
I miss Ted Knight...he was the best.
I miss Chuckles.  What a clown. ;)

Quote from: Segundus on June 21, 2016, 02:50:55 PM
I pity all his voters who think he would make a difference with illegal immigration and the Muslim problem, because I really strongly doubt that he would.

You seem to miss one key fact: Hillary will completely and totally open the borders, she's already promised that.  So your assumptions on Trump are meaningless since the alternative is exponentially worse!

CornyCrow

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 21, 2016, 03:34:24 PM
You seem to miss one key fact: Hillary will completely and totally open the borders, she's already promised that.  So your assumptions on Trump are meaningless since the alternative is exponentially worse!
Then, we have no one because Trump will not win this.  I could never vote for Donald because of his disdain for environmental issues.  I don't allow the media to determine the issues for me and the environment 'trumps' all the rest, for me.   

zeebo

Quote from: Segundus on June 21, 2016, 02:50:55 PM
...Libertarians are capitalists on steroids. 

Yes but they're also social progressives on steroids.  A novel combo if nothing else.   :)

albrecht

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 21, 2016, 03:34:24 PM
Illegals and "refugees" are already causing so much environmental damage. Imagine what a Billary throwing open the border policy would do to fragile deserts, ranch and farm land, forest fires, not to mention all the trash they leave around. And then the infrastructure problems with our water, sewers, etc.

COguy

POLITICS!!!!!!!!!

A bunch of bitter,old,white men. Bitching about politics.

What a surprise.

You have a board dedicated to politics yet you can't leave it there.

Is there no refugee from the right wing bullshit?

Go on and waste your time writing pages how I am wrong.

Fact is politics belong on the political threads. Not here. 

zeebo

Quote from: COguy on June 21, 2016, 04:40:32 PM

You're right.

But I notice you couldn't resist voicing your opinion either.   :)

Art Bell

Correct, it's not about me, it's about ideas. They are much more exciting. Trump is anything but a traditional Politician, careful about writing him off to soon.

Art

ge30542

POLITICS!!!!!!!!!

What a surprise.

Go on and waste your time writing pages how I am wrong.

(Bitter, old white man here), if Mr Bell talks politics in this thread, then politics it is.😁

zeebo

Quote from: Art Bell on June 21, 2016, 05:28:19 PM
Correct, it's not about me, it's about ideas. ...

That is the bellgab spirit!  Welcome, and post often.   :)

ge30542

So, is everyone voting to leave the EU?

Value Of Pi

Correct, it's not about me, it's about ideas. They are much more exciting. Trump is anything but a traditional Politician, careful about writing him off to soon.

Art

It's not just Trump that can't be written off too soon, it's also the fevered crowd of angry people which he has tapped into and which he is, in turn, continuing to inflame. Add to this those on the fence who empathize with his message but just need a final push in order to vote for him.

It's not all about Trump and what he says during this campaign. It's also about the capacity of American voters to see through it and understand who and what they would be voting for. Personally, my faith in the wisdom of the American electorate has been severely weakened during this campaign. People are dumber and more blind than ever. This is a good omen for Trump.

WOTR

POLITICS!!!!!!!!!

I could not agree more. Clearly, this thread should be dedicated to the criticism of Art.  It serves no other purpose (have you followed this thread to see how often it has been derailed in the last 5 years? )

Now, where were we?
Quote from: COguy on June 18, 2016, 10:57:27 AM
It is just sad what has become of Art... Lately all I see is a sad money grab by a wash up.

That's better.  Thankfully I have you to quote in order to steer this away from Trump.

Vote Trump!

starrmtn001

Art
Art.  Folks can write him off if they want to.  The thing is, the 'writing off' is irrelevant.  Trump is a force to be reckoned with.  He ain't goin' nowhere but - to D.C. ;)

WOTR

Art
I think his best hope is for a Hillary indictment and to thrive on the chaos.  Short of that, I think the evil hag may win.  You are right- he is not a traditional politician, but that may also be a problem when playing for the highest political office.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 21, 2016, 06:18:15 PM
... my faith in the wisdom of the American electorate has been severely weakened during this campaign...

Only now?  Look what they voted in the last two times.  And the 2 times before that.  And the 2 times before that.

Out of the entire population of the United States, our electorate couldn't find anyone better than Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Barack Obama.

... Is there no refugee from the right wing bullshit?

Go on and waste your time writing pages how I am wrong..

I'd rather ask what your definition of 'right wing bullshit' is here is the US, or just 'right wing'?  Please be as specific as you can.

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 21, 2016, 07:01:13 PM
...Out of the entire population of the United States, our electorate couldn't find anyone better...1

That assumes it's the electorate that does the electing.   ;)   It's like out of the whole variety of food out there we always get a choice between kale and lima beans. 

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 21, 2016, 01:51:05 PM
Am I the only one who comes here just for bobo?

bogab!

[attachment id=1 msg=843254]

Nahw... he's got network pull.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on June 21, 2016, 07:35:45 PM
That assumes it's the electorate that does the electing.   ;)   It's like out of the whole variety of food out there we always get a choice between kale and lima beans.
It's like a choice between Bobo and Bobo.

scottydawg

Well I guess is that Marco Rubio and Rand Paul have youth going for them, instead of the fossilized old farts in the House and Senate.
Those coots seem encrusted in the seats forever, and seem more like Loyal Nazi's to the old racist ideas and kissing the lobbyists a$$es.
Plus Rubio and Paul have higher IQ's then most in the U.S. Capital. But I guess sunshine blowing and Song and Dance is more what the majority wants! :(

Mr. Fidget

I hope this election's "October surprise" is an alphabet soup agency whistleblower... providing a Snowden-esque revelation of the the dirt on both sides. Of course I also hoped Art would recognize the role his unwillingness to bother communicating with me played in my story, post conspiracy proof. That one didn't work out, so maybe we are all just screwed. Tonight I'll spend my 567th night homeless on the ground, thanks for all your help Art...you're so powerful and important... like bobo17.

Element 115

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 21, 2016, 08:41:02 PM
   I hope this election's "October surprise" is an alphabet soup agency whistleblower... providing a Snowden-esque revelation of the the dirt on both sides. Of course I also hoped Art would recognize the role his unwillingness to bother communicating with me played in my story, post conspiracy proof. That one didn't work out, so maybe we are all just screwed. Tonight I'll spend my 567th night homeless on the ground, thanks for all your help Art...you're so powerful and important... like bobo17.

Some website scammed your fidget design. I reckon you could sue them and live high off the hog. No more tent living anymore Mr. Fidget.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Element 115 on June 21, 2016, 08:43:14 PM
Some website scammed your fidget design. I reckon you could sue them and live high off the hog. No more tent living anymore Mr. Fidget.
Website(s), and considering I told everyone how to make their own on Art's show, it's clearly public domain. Webster said "Lawyers are like two sides of shears, they cut everything that comes between... leaving themselves uninjured."... no thanks. :)