scentless

i eat tuna for breakfast
my lunch is catered in
i like making fun of heat.

scentless

Jackstar

Where are you at with the Fukushima?

scentless

Where you at the question with the when you typed it?

Jackstar

Quote from: scentless on December 27, 2018, 05:43:37 PM
Where you at the question with the when you typed it?

I'm penciling in your response as, "argumentative."

scentless

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
I'm penciling in your response as, "argumentative."

You are my first guest answer. I am penciling you in as "friend." I *heart* you.

scentless

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2018, 05:37:05 PM
Where are you at with the Fukushima?

Fukishima was human failure. Next.

scentless

i was a late bloomer in many ways. i believed in Santa until i was 11. i wanted my first electric guitar. got it. with a small amp. i took the amp apart and replaced it with a better speaker. now i am a rock star in my own mind.

scentless

there was one xmas when my sister was very ill. being 10-11 i didn't understand why she smelled so bad. at the kitchen table we all smelled something so bad but could not tell what it was. my mother glanced at my sister who was 7 years older than me. it was her vagina. she was ill and neglecting her own vagina care. that was my first time smelling bad lady parts.

Jackstar

Quote from: scentless on December 27, 2018, 06:07:50 PM
Fukishima was human failure. Next.

How were you able to eliminate extraterrestrial/interdimensional influence from your analysis?

scentless

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2018, 06:20:21 PM
How were you able to eliminate extraterrestrial/interdimensional influence from your analysis?

i was able to eliminate extraterrestrial/interdimensional influence from my analysis because to believe such things are very dumb, in my humble opinion. i subscribe to the Tyson doctrine. show me the alien body. if  you cannot, it did not happen. if you show one to me, you win.

Jackstar

Quote from: scentless on December 27, 2018, 06:23:07 PM
because to believe such things are very dumb

Thanks for your input. Carry on.

scentless

Quote from: Jackstar on December 27, 2018, 06:26:00 PM
Thanks for your input. Carry on.

you forgot "in my humble opinion." It's a sign of respect. I grew up on the mean streets of Iowa.

Metron2267

What was your first car and why?

Jojo

Make me look great, scentless!

Jojo

Quote from: scentless on December 27, 2018, 06:17:04 PM
there was one xmas when my sister was very ill. being 10-11 i didn't understand why she smelled so bad. at the kitchen table we all smelled something so bad but could not tell what it was. my mother glanced at my sister who was 7 years older than me. it was her vagina. she was ill and neglecting her own vagina care. that was my first time smelling bad lady parts.
The area cares for itself, as long as one showers (or better yet, soaks in a tub).  The only times I know of that it would need tending (other than shower), are very rare.  Those would be:  To remove an extraordinarily unusual monthly cycle, to remove a yeast infection (not common in younger women), and I have heard douching can also help married women just at times when necessary.  But most of the time, that area doesn't need any more personal care than the belly button.  Actually, the acid/alkaline balance needs to be maintained which can be done by not interfering unnecessarily. Just an fyi.

I suspect she may have been using a menstrual pad, and not changed her pad before dinner as well as skipping showers.  I'm sorry you had to experience that.  It's always nice to wipe and comb prior to dinner, and it is also nice when another lady intervenes.

I remember one summer on a 100 ° F day, at a family gathering, I started to be concerned about my own scent.  I went to the bathroom and washed up as well as I could, but the odor had already permeated my shirt.  How I wish the hostess would have taken me aside and offered me one of her husband's old t-shirts.  But, she didn't.  Now I always keep a spare change of clothes in the car, and believe it or not, from time to time, I have actually had to use and replenish it!

Quote from: 14 on December 28, 2018, 01:20:31 PM
It's always nice to wipe and comb prior to dinner

For the benefit of the other guests?  Invite me to dinner sometime, please.

the odor had already permeated my shirt

Your shirt?!?

WeinerInHand

I remember one summer on a 100 ° F day, at a family gathering, I started to be concerned about my own scent.  I went to the bathroom and washed up as well as I could, but the odor had already permeated my shirt.  How I wish the hostess would have taken me aside and offered me one of her husband's old t-shirts.  But, she didn't.  Now I always keep a spare change of clothes in the car, and believe it or not, from time to time, I have actually had to use and replenish it!

Worst. Erotica. Ever.

scentless

Used 1984 Camaro - biggest dickhead car on the planet.

scentless

i smell like school on sunday. no class.

scentless

Quote from: scentless on December 28, 2018, 04:11:13 PM
Used 1984 Camaro - biggest dickhead car on the planet.
This was my douchemobile. The day I got it I had a dentist appointment. On the way home, and being 16 years old, a girl was at a light next to me. She was looking at me. I thought, "Now I have wheels! She likes me." It turned out she was watching my numb mouth drool like a gimp and was laughing, not smiling.