• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Sambo

Quote from: Art Bell on November 25, 2013, 10:35:20 PM
Mr. Poop is just trying to distract you, he might even be a reincarnation of DP.
My advice is carry on. Remember a Troll is born every second in America.

Art

Nov 25, geeze

laserjock

What a loser, getting a tattoo of another man.  Even if it's Art, it's disturbing.

What form of prescience do you people have that lets you see into the future and devine that Art is now forever retired?  He married a young wife, right?  The guy still has an apetite, so I figure there's a 50 50 chance he'll come back to broadcasting.  IF I were him, I'd be bored stiff and thinking what I could do.

Sambo

Eating pizza pops and petting his pussy isn't good enough?

Quote from: jazmunda on January 08, 2014, 10:19:20 PM
You avatar has changed. Does the green mean you are a good guy now?

HAL has been defeated.

Quote from: Producer-Paul on January 08, 2014, 10:13:30 PM
I need to change my screen name to just "-Paul-"

And no,...
Nothing to report from here.....

You'll always be our producer. :-*

AppealPlay

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 08, 2014, 10:32:16 PM
Anybody know this guy?  ;D

[attachimg=1]

Wow.  That's special.  I wonder what that guy was thinking when he got that.  Was he like, "The chicks dig the Bell." or was it more like, "I have feelings about Art Bell that confuse me."?

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 08, 2014, 10:32:16 PM
Anybody know this guy?  ;D

[attachimg=1]

I'd be really surprised if someone with that tattoo is not a member of this forum.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: guildnavigator on January 09, 2014, 11:34:36 AM

I'd be really surprised if someone with that tattoo is not a member of this forum.

I applaud him for at least putting it under his arm. He can lift up his arm now and expose it, like a secret society mark or something. If only they could figure out a way to get it to shoot laser beams out of the eyes.

laserjock

Ah, an sterling idea.  All his arm needs is an oscillation cavity and a metastable state energy level and an excitation medium.  Maybe his bionic sweat?  So scary...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paul on January 08, 2014, 10:13:30 PM
I need to change my screen name to just "-Paul-"

And no,...
Nothing to report from here.....

done.  you'll still use your original username to login.

ziznak

I'll bet that tat is on the same arm he uses to spank monkies

aldousburbank

Quote from: ziznak on January 09, 2014, 02:03:56 PM
I'll bet that tat is on the same arm he uses to spank monkies
The new school of thought is that you shouldn't spank them, time outs and other privelege consequences being the preferred choices. Unless they beg or offer cash.

ziznak

screw that Aldous... time outs and privilege consequences??? we are old school damnit. no participation trophies here unless you wanna count all the stains on the wall.

the monkies shall be spanked... with NOOOO LOTION

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 09, 2014, 02:13:25 PM
The new school of thought is that you shouldn't spank them, time outs and other privelege consequences being the preferred choices. Unless they beg or offer cash.

I put my monkey in the corner for fifteen minutes when it misbehaves.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 09, 2014, 02:13:25 PM

I've tried that but it's not as satisfying and the monkey is as naughty as ever and thinks he can get away with anything now.

What were we talking about again?

retired41

to be or not to be, if you spank the monkey. there may be spasms,  clean after use.

laserjock

Boy oh boy, it sure is getting messy and slippery around here.  Kinda like Snoory's studio I bet.  Is it me, or does Snoory keep getting worse?

wr250

Quote from: retired41 on January 09, 2014, 08:41:03 PM
to be or not to be, if you spank the monkey. there may be spasms,  clean after use.

feel free to spank the monkey as much as you feel like.

Coz

Quote from: Pam J on January 05, 2014, 12:33:22 AM
It took me 8 years to get over Art Bell leaving the airwaves.  His brief return has saddened me and returned me to that first year of disbelief.  I just don't see the 'why' for either of these retirements.  I guess he doesn't realize how loved he was and how if he'd stayed on even once a week it would have made a difference.  He must not know he makes a difference because if he did then it would merely mean he doesn't care and I can't accept that even though I've rum out of all imagination.

Oh I don't know. I'm about to break 50 years old and my tolerance for inane bullshit has reached an all time high. Perhaps Art is in that same frame of mind- plus a few years.

Don't get me wrong, his show is greatly missed by me. It was wonderful looking forward to his shows and hearing him again.

Can't judge the man. His first responsibility is to those he loves, and at his age it becomes even more important.

I do hope he comes back- but more importantly here's hoping he's *remembered*.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: jazmunda on January 09, 2014, 04:09:50 PM
I've tried that but it's not as satisfying and the monkey is as naughty as ever and thinks he can get away with anything now.

What were we talking about again?

Somehow you guys manage to turn every thread into MasturbationGab.  :P

onan

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 10, 2014, 10:04:31 AM
like that's a bad thing.

jazmunda

Art once spoke about this monkey that they hooked up to electrodes and he could push a button to give himself an instant orgasm. Soon all the monkey did was push the button non stop until he died. That's Bellgab.

aldousburbank

Keeps the hands busy.

Ubik

klaatu

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on January 08, 2014, 11:46:30 PM
HAL has been defeated.

You'll always be our producer. :-*

I would say, "you've always been our producer."  But, then I'd sound like the butler in "The Shining."