• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

With google images (of snoory) like these, who needs witty banners?

Started by Frys Girl, August 23, 2008, 12:21:59 PM

Frys Girl

All kidding aside, I've really been enjoying the new banners since I've joined. Really funny Michael! Thanks for the humor. It helps me during study breaks. I am so glad I found this site.

I'd like to suggest a banner involving Steve Irwin holding a crocodile. However, the crocodile should be a Snoory/gator hybrid. Head of snoory of course!

If I were the numbers lady, I would caption this "Me with Droopy Hound"

slipstream

I never really noticed it before, but Nooron's face looks like it is falling off on the one side   :o

I would call that picture either "Destiny" or "Coincidences"

*wait for it*

EvB

QuoteI'd like to suggest a banner involving Steve Irwin holding a crocodile. However, the crocodile should be a Snoory/gator hybrid. Head of snoory of course!

HOLLY COW Frys Girl -- THAT would be a major challenge.  Morphing a human face onto a crock would take some serous time. 

Maybe . . . .

Anyone else up for this one?!

Frys Girl

It goes without saying that the photo must also be submitted to Snoory and his lackeys

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 23, 2008, 12:21:59 PM
All kidding aside, I've really been enjoying the new banners since I've joined. Really funny Michael! Thanks for the humor. It helps me during study breaks. I am so glad I found this site.
as much as i would LOVE to take credit for the banners, i must defer to those members of this site who dedicated so much time making them.  they know who they are.