• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Topics George Noory Sucks at:

Started by EvB, August 10, 2008, 01:35:29 PM

EvB

George Noory Sucks at:

conference calling

Though Coast to Coast AM with George Noory uses it ALL THE TIME!

consolidate student loan

Maybe too few of George Noory's guests and callers have college educations.

life insurance quote

He's going to have his head frozen and live forever.

criminal defense lawyer

Too bad sucking isn't a crime - cuz if it were, George Noory Sucks badly enough to NEED ONE!

laptop data recovery

I wonder who takes care of his computer?  I doubt George Noory is smart enough to do it himself.

accept credit cards

Have any of you ever had trouble getting Stream Link to take your Credit Card?  I HAVE!  And it's a perfectly fine card.  Now THAT sucks!

currency trading

Does Coast to Coast AM still advertise gold investment?

business intelligence

Hey - the word "intelligence" says it all.

cheap web hosting

I don't know anything aobut Coast to Coast AM's web HOSTING - but their design sure does suck - just like George Noory Sucks.

MV/Liberace!

oh christ does their site suck.  i know times are tough in the terrestrial broadcasting business, but how much would it REALLY cost to redesign the site relative to clear channel's cash on hand?  pennies.

Max

thing is when they designed it in late 2002, they were going with what technology they had then...

also the software they are using for their website is some sort of portal software. I'm not sure what it is, but I know it is, or at least parts of it are some portal software.

the site generally sucks.

Anything not dealing with angels, portals, 2012, or "GOSH!".

EvB

Quote from: Max on August 17, 2008, 07:04:58 AM
thing is when they designed it in late 2002, they were going with what technology they had then...

Okay, fair enough - but then that's why they need an upgrade.  We all know there is no such thing as creating a site and havening it ever be done.  Major overhauls are a pain in the ass - but HELLS BELLS - there are plenty of geeks out there who'd do it cheap or even free just for the pleasure of having their name associated with c2c.  Make it a CONTEST for the love of God!  ANYTHING!

All that aside - they can afford a web developer who'd do a good job and give them a framework that would last them few years, anyway.

Quotealso the software they are using for their website is some sort of portal software. I'm not sure what it is, but I know it is, or at least parts of it are some portal software.

And, as we've talked about before, therefore a migration nightmare.  But it's gotta happen SOME DAY. Yes?  In fact, I'd say that the way this particular CMS is being used it part of the problem.  WAY to crowded.

Quotethe site generally sucks.

Amen

Quote from: EvB on August 17, 2008, 11:00:07 AM
Okay, fair enough - but then that's why they need an upgrade.  We all know there is no such thing as creating a site and havening it ever be done.  Major overhauls are a pain in the ass - but HELLS BELLS - there are plenty of geeks out there who'd do it cheap or even free just for the pleasure of having their name associated with c2c.  Make it a CONTEST for the love of God!  ANYTHING!

Yeah! Like The Running Man!

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 18, 2008, 12:04:15 AM

Or The Long Walk, also by Richard Bachman.  Love The Long Walk.

CAMAZOTZ  AUTOMAT

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 18, 2008, 12:04:15 AM

It doesn't get much better than Jessie Ventura and Arnold in a movie. Plus, best line ever:

"I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH AND BREAK YOUR GODDAMN SPINE!!!!!"

Or when they put the mechanical armor on Ventura..

"WHAT IS THIS SHIT? I'M NOT WEARING THIS SHIT!"

Gotta love those 80's/90's Arnold action/sci-fi flicks.

danDNA

George to Jordan maxwell - you do believe in a divine creator thought don't you?

George to atheist (an argument that he bragged about having with someone) - oh yeah, if there isnt a divine creator then how do you explain that things work so perfectly?
atheist - give me one example
George - eyelids
atheist - huh?
George - eyelids. they keep dirt out of your eyes, they work all on their own, theyre perfect, i mean how can you explain that?
George said the guy then said, "i wont answer you now, im gonna have to think about it" and walked away. (or at least thats what George heard through his long island iced tea)
and that is George's proof that there is a divine creator.

EvB

Quote from: danDNA on August 19, 2008, 01:44:04 PM
George to Jordan maxwell - you do believe in a divine creator thought don't you?

George to atheist (an argument that he bragged about having with someone) - oh yeah, if there isnt a divine creator then how do you explain that things work so perfectly?
atheist - give me one example
George - eyelids
atheist - huh?
George - eyelids. they keep dirt out of your eyes, they work all on their own, theyre perfect, i mean how can you explain that?
George said the guy then said, "i wont answer you now, im gonna have to think about it" and walked away. (or at least thats what George heard through his long island iced tea)
and that is George's proof that there is a divine creator.

Oh LORD (if you'll forgive the term) yes I heard that.  I wanted to barf.  Theists like George we don't need standing up for us!

I believe in God (and I'm now tempted to add "but the only thing I fear is Kizer Soze" - but I digress) but that kind of argument makes everyone who does look like a flaming ass. 

AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on August 18, 2008, 12:42:25 AM
Or The Long Walk, also by Richard Bachman.  Love The Long Walk.

CAMAZOTZ  AUTOMAT

The Long Walk is kick-ass Bachman.