Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 16, 2019, 07:11:53 PM
If I could suggest the brand you're currently ingesting isn't doing you any favors so maybe try a different strain.

Also, I bet you could use a salad as well.

I mean an actual salad, not one of those with a some iceberg lettuce covered with egg, sliced sausages and cheese.

Who are you again?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on September 17, 2019, 01:53:02 AM
Who are you again?

I am a member of this forum that reads the posts. Also, do you not remember asking me that same question a few months ago? I'm guessing you're worried about not being known. I guess you also don't remember me saying you have a shitty memory?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 17, 2019, 02:20:33 AM
I am a member of this forum that reads the posts. Also, do you not remember asking me that same question a few months ago? I'm guessing you're worried about not being known. I guess you also don't remember me saying you have a shitty memory?

I sense anger inside you.

painter17

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 16, 2019, 06:28:36 AM
[attachment=1,msg1356622]

Hey where can a nyegguh listen to your interview with Anthony?? Just listened to the last Gabcast. I thought they were going to be posted somewhere.

I agree with MV, You are excellent on air. I really enjoyed your Bartcast shows too... good stuff!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 17, 2019, 05:21:11 AM
I sense anger inside you.

Nah, she’s just pointing out what a hack you are and how your recent tirade after the last gabcast is motivated purely by jealousy.

Spookcat

Quote from: painter17 on September 17, 2019, 09:08:31 AM
Hey where can a nyegguh listen to your interview with Anthony?? Just listened to the last Gabcast. I thought they were going to be posted somewhere.

I agree with MV, You are excellent on air. I really enjoyed your Bartcast shows too... good stuff!

Quote from: brig on September 13, 2019, 01:22:54 AM
DynamoHum@ProducerTony show part 1

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0pJRfKWgW8l

DynamoHum@ProducerTony show part 2

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CuEpkeiNPm

As MV Requested

Thank You DynamoHum!!!

DynamoHum

Quote from: painter17 on September 17, 2019, 09:08:31 AM

Thank you :)

Corona Kitty

Is Anthony the guy who made that video of him self flipping off the camera?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2019, 10:37:23 AM
Nah, she’s just pointing out what a hack you are and how your recent tirade after the last gabcast is motivated purely by jealousy.

Oh that's a girl?

Wait a minute.... Jealous of what?

Don't forget faggot, I've been posting in mostly the exact same manner as I always have.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on September 17, 2019, 03:38:42 PM
[attachment=1,msg1356766]

A drunk calling anyone else a drunk.... Amazing.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on September 17, 2019, 03:40:00 PM
A drunk calling anyone else a drunk.... Amazing.

There's quite a difference in "I am a drunk" and "I was drunk" which, apparently, Miller doesn't understand.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on September 17, 2019, 03:44:26 PM
There's quite a difference in "I am a drunk" and "I was drunk" which, apparently, Miller doesn't understand.

Miller is clearly retarded, I used to think he was merely a troll. Now I've got a feeling he's taking prescription medication for his other obvious issues.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: username on September 17, 2019, 03:54:50 PM
Miller is clearly retarded, I used to think he was merely a troll. Now I've got a feeling he's taking prescription medication for his other obvious issues.
[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 17, 2019, 12:41:07 PM

LOL
"...and welcome you to The Kingdom of Nye family..." Does Heater have ANY station carrying this hot mess?  I still laugh when I think about Noory welcoming listeners to The Kingdom of Nye, when he had no idea what Nye was about.

Lilith

No Guest tonight, it'll be open lines,

Praise MV!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on September 17, 2019, 05:09:02 PM

No Guest tonight, it'll be open lines,

Praise MV!
Title sounds ominous.... meltdown imminent?  That nice Lee from New Mexico should call in.  He's my favorite new heather caller

Lilith

Quote from: username on September 17, 2019, 03:14:26 PM
Is Anthony the guy who made that video of him self flipping off the camera?

Yes, yes he IS.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 17, 2019, 05:10:15 PM
Title sounds ominous.... meltdown imminent?  That nice Lee from New Mexico should call in.  He's my favorite new heather caller

I'm planning to try to stay awake for the entire show tonight.  I DO hope Lee from New Mexico gets through.

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 17, 2019, 05:10:15 PM
Yes, it looks promising.  Heh, heh... Lee, from Cholo Sizzle.

Booze.  It satisfies.

Nyewalker

Quote from: ItsOver on September 17, 2019, 05:39:47 PM
Yes, it looks promising.  Heh, heh... Lee, from Cholo Sizzle.

Booze.  It satisfies.

Is Lee on the sauce again...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 17, 2019, 05:21:02 PM

I'm planning to try to stay awake for the entire show tonight.  I DO hope Lee from New Mexico gets through.

I'm hoping for a number of callers. ((( Not fb friends )))

Lilith

Quote from: username on September 17, 2019, 06:14:07 PM
Btw .... Why are podcasters doing open lines tonight?

idk.  Is it International Open Lines Night?