• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandeven's Radio Train Wreck

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

Hog

Is Evelyn a member here at Bellgab?

peace
Hog

Hog

Listening to the December 20 2010, where at about 58:28 and Evelyn pushed the button that wasnt the cough button and a full bong hit is heard.  Then again at 1:00:54, there was some death rattle sounds, which is esp. noticeable this episode.  And all this time I thought all her upper respiratory symptoms were Asthma related.  Who'da thunk?

And mixing pot in a solvent, then boiling the solvent off is how hash oil is made.  There is a butane method where you run butane through compressed bud and after the butane boils off, the result is honey oil.  It doesnt get much more potent than honey oil.
Hashish is a resin like solid mass. If youve ever primed tobaccoo, the tar left on your hands is of similar consitenvy to hashish.

Cockrings, are used by men who have penile venous leaks. An erection happens when blood flow out of the penis is constricted, thus causing the tissues of the penis(cavernosum and spongiosum) to swell with blood.  Penile venous leaks cause partial erections, or "soft serve" erections. Using a cockring helps to maintain an erection. A great reason to quit smoking cigarettes.
Cockrings are also used in conjunction with vacuum pumps. You insert limp penis into vacuum chamber, evacuate air from chamber, blood fills penile tissue achieving erection, then a cockring is slid off the bottom of teh vacuum chamber onto the base of the penis. then the erect penis is used as desired.  ED is sometimes a side effect of prostate surgery due to nerve damage.  Getting old sucks gentlemen, prostate size generally increases with age, thus slowly constricting urine flow eventually causing annuria.  Last week I had to take an older gentleman from a truck stop to the hospital. He said he couldnt pee, so the hospital staff catheterized him and set him up with a leg bag, and gave him 4 days to get home to his Urologist. Instead of driving his rig home, he flew home. Catheterizing a man with an enlarged prostate can sometimes be very difficult, not my favorite activity.

peace
Hog

Hog

Whoa, just over a whole year without a Radio Train Wreck.  Peoples lives were very busy at the time.
The new copyright issue free music is really good.

Unfortunately my Radio Train Wreck is coming to an end shortly as I am quickly running to the end of the podcasts. Its been a great run so far.

peace
Hog

serenity

I just replay them. They are all great radio. No one has complained yet lol . BTW the last Trainwreck was Feb this year

Hog

Quote from: serenity on June 09, 2016, 05:04:36 PM
I just replay them. They are all great radio. No one has complained yet lol . BTW the last Trainwreck was Feb this year
ive got 7 more shiows til I get to listen to the Feb 2016 episode.  I personally find it irritating repeating episodes knowing that there is still new to me material out there.  Perhaps once I have covered all the available shows, I can just hit random.  Maybe by then MV may have done another Train Wreck.  I am looking forward to hearing his new casts at the end of the month.

peace
Hog

henge0stone

Quote from: Hog on June 09, 2016, 08:06:55 PM
ive got 7 more shiows til I get to listen to the Feb 2016 episode.  I personally find it irritating repeating episodes knowing that there is still new to me material out there.  Perhaps once I have covered all the available shows, I can just hit random.  Maybe by then MV may have done another Train Wreck.  I am looking forward to hearing his new casts at the end of the month.

peace
Hog

Yeah I know what you mean. I wasn't into politics much until trainwreck Radio. I don't agree with MV on a lot of stuff but he makes it interesting.

Personally I like the EVP episodes the best. There's something about EVPs on a show that doesn't really talk about the paranormal that makes it more credible. I think the GIS are legit but there's always doubt in the back of your mind. The paranormal field is not in a great place when paranormal podcasts are inheritly less trustworthy than non paranormal ones.

When it comes to the news I suggest No Agenda, even though I rage quit it several times I keep coming back because they do up to date news stories and are very good at showing media bias. They can be a little conspiracy crazy sometimes though but they do talk UFOs sometimes too.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: henge0stone on June 12, 2016, 06:14:01 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. I wasn't into politics much until trainwreck Radio. I don't agree with MV on a lot of stuff but he makes it interesting.

well.  that's quite a nice thing to say.  thank you.

When it comes to the news I suggest No Agenda, even though I rage quit it several times I keep coming back because they do up to date news stories and are very good at showing media bias. They can be a little conspiracy crazy sometimes though but they do talk UFOs sometimes too.

yeah, i could see NA being a show that inspires "rage quits".  and i'm guessing it's usually adam curry who pushes you to that point?  i wish i could hear dvorak discussing the news without curry in the mix.

Quote from: Hog on June 09, 2016, 08:06:55 PM

peace
Hog

hey buddy.  thanks fur lissuneen.  how are yeeewww?

henge0stone

Quote from: MV on June 12, 2016, 07:19:07 AM

yeah, i could see NA being a show that inspires "rage quits".  and i'm guessing it's usually adam curry who pushes you to that point?  i wish i could hear dvorak discussing the news without curry in the mix.

Yeah I keep posting on the NA thread about it. I do like Adam but Dvorak is easily more funny and likable. The way they play off each other is what makes the show. Dvorak in the last show admitted that he voted for Bernie Sanders so that just made him even more awesome in my book.

Hog

OK you two, get yer sheet together and do a show.  Naveela's(sp. sorry) gone MV, lets hear that purty voice of yours.

peace
Hog

starrmtn001

Quote from: Hog on June 28, 2016, 08:56:53 PM
OK you two, get yer sheet together and do a show.  Naveela's(sp. sorry) gone MV, lets hear that purty voice of yours.

peace
Hog
Yes.  What Hog said.

PRAISE MV!  ;) ;D

(I said I'd cut down, not quit.  LOL)! :-*

Hog

OK enoughs enough, whats up with Evelyn?  She hasnt even visited since Jan. the train must be running safely and on schedule.

MV must have really pissed her off this time.

peace
Hog

All of these happenings and no Train Wreck makes me sad MV.

Taaroa

Would it be possible for us to get a post election Radio Trainwreck?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taaroa on November 13, 2016, 01:10:05 AM
Would it be possible for us to get a post election Radio Trainwreck?

Would be nice to have something to listen to during the 42hrs of long haul flights I face in the next few weeks as opposed to staring into space blankly...

it is definitely possible.  and soon.  i've really been feeling the itch to get back into it.

edit:  and thanks for being interested.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:14:35 AM
it is definitely possible.  and soon.  i've really been feeling the itch to get back into it.

I guess Radio Train Wreck is different than Gabcast - how different it is?
where can I listen to an episode to hear what it is ??

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on November 13, 2016, 01:38:50 AM
I guess Radio Train Wreck is different than Gabcast - how different it is?
where can I listen to an episode to hear what it is ??

here you go:
http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=12

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 02:00:19 AM
here you go:
http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=12

Oooo, so this is on UFOShip same as Gabcast - I was not aware of it -Thanks

just finished listening to that show you posted link in the "President-Elect Donald J. Trump" thread with Evelyn on Trump,
very interesting views from both of you and very accurate,  /the number of sex partners to the caller was hilarious/
Evelyn was shocked ..., hahaha lol

Lilith

Quote from: mv on November 13, 2016, 01:14:35 AM
it is definitely possible.  and soon.  i've really been feeling the itch to get back into it.

GREAT News!

Praise MV!

MV/Liberace!

I've got the stream up and running again.  I've made some changes so that it should see almost 100% uptime.

ufoship.com/chat

http://tunein.com/radio/UFOShipcom-s237118/

http://50.7.98.106:8457/listen.pls

Lilith

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on March 02, 2017, 01:02:50 AM
I've got the stream up and running again.  I've made some changes so that it should see almost 100% uptime.

ufoship.com/chat

http://tunein.com/radio/UFOShipcom-s237118/

http://50.7.98.106:8457/listen.pls
Thank you, Michael.  It will be like old times again.  Right? :-* ;D

PRAISE MV!!!

SO SAY WE ALL!!!