• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

GravitySucks

Word is that Jim Marrs passed away. Haven't seen any news articles but his wiki page says he passed away August 2.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 02, 2017, 05:32:33 PM
Word is that Jim Marrs passed away. Haven't seen any news articles but his wiki page says he passed away August 2.

Well that's a shame.  Always an entertaining guy.

Morgus

This is apparently confirmed at the Jim Marrs facebook page with a post in the past hour there:
QuoteFrom the family of Jim Marrs: Jim died today from a heart attack. We will celebrate his life next month with a Texas size wake at our house.

There now is a page at the c2cam website too:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/rip-jim-marrs/

Expect one of Noory's Friday night "tribute" hours for Jim Marrs soon...

chefist

Quote from: Morgus on August 02, 2017, 06:57:12 PM
This is apparently confirmed at the Jim Marrs facebook page with a post in the past hour there:
There now is a page at the c2cam website too:
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/rip-jim-marrs/

Expect one of Noory's Friday night "tribute" hours for Jim Marrs soon...

He devoted his life to woo...God bless...

Dyna-X

:(  I didn't agree with all his conclusions (i.e. the Annunaki), but admired the spirit in which he encouraged researching and thinking for ourselves.

chefist

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 02, 2017, 07:12:33 PM
:(  I didn't agree with all his conclusions (i.e. the Annunaki), but admired the spirit in which he encouraged researching and thinking for ourselves.

I liked listening to his shows...I will continue to do so...

albrecht

Sucks. I liked him. I wonder which agency 'got him?' RIP. There should've been at least a mention is some papers or at least online.  >:(
RIP Jim.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on August 02, 2017, 07:17:18 PM
Sucks. I liked him. I wonder which agency 'got him?' RIP. There should've been at least a mention is some papers or at least online.  >:(
RIP Jim.

Good point...George Noory? Linda? let's see...

trostol

Jim was entertaining at times..but a lil..well...out there..i am sure RCH will go on and on about it this weekend

I liked Jim Marrs but he could be way out there even for me and I grew weary of the Kennedy Assassination shows that he repeatedly did on Coast.  I blame Noory for that though.  RIP.

Juan

Quote from: albrecht on August 02, 2017, 07:17:18 PM
RIP Jim.
According to Tommy on Coast, Jim died of a "heart attack" and had been suffering from "kidney failure" for years.
Don't we owe it to Jim to concoct an elaborate conspiracy theory establishing who got him?

paladin1991

Quote from: UFO Fill on August 03, 2017, 04:51:09 AM
According to Tommy on Coast, Jim died of a "heart attack" and had been suffering from "kidney failure" for years.
Don't we owe it to Jim to concoct an elaborate conspiracy theory establishing who got him?

It was ART BELLs stalker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 03, 2017, 10:46:03 AM
It was ART BELLs stalker.

Make sense. A weak ticker, a firecracker...that's all she wrote.  ;)

ItsOver

Well, that explains why an old "Ground Zero" with Jim Marrs as the guest was on last night.  :'(  I presume Jorch will do a Marr's "tribute" next Friday by doing an old replay while he and Tommee get to skip-out and stuff their faces at IHOP.  ::)

WOTR

I am sad to report to my fellow Bellgabbers that the unthinkable has happened.  Ernst Zundel- voice of reason and truth has passed away.  I demand that MV fly the flag at half staff during our time of mourning.

Dr. David Duke said it best... "Wherever you live across America, Canada, Europe, Germany; the world... Today is a sad day.  Yesterday the very heroic German national, European, preservationist, historical writer and figure Ernst Zundel, the courageous Ernst Zundel has died."

I am proud to post to a forum where we can all continue his legacy of spreading the good word and saying "death to the Jews (and minorities, and gays, and those on the left.)"  Please join me and observe a moment of silence in memory of this truly great human.

***On a side note, I am actually glad that he challenged the Canadian laws and caused a law against publishing "fake news" to be overturned.  While I think the man was a bottom feeder, he did contribute something to a society that I am happy about. 

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on August 07, 2017, 08:23:05 PM
I am sad to report to my fellow Bellgabbers that the unthinkable has happened.  Ernst Zundel- voice of reason and truth has passed away.  I demand that MV fly the flag at half staff during our time of mourning.

Dr. David Duke said it best... "Wherever you live across America, Canada, Europe, Germany; the world... Today is a sad day.  Yesterday the very heroic German national, European, preservationist, historical writer and figure Ernst Zundel, the courageous Ernst Zundel has died."

I am proud to post to a forum where we can all continue his legacy of spreading the good word and saying "death to the Jews (and minorities, and gays, and those on the left.)"  Please join me and observe a moment of silence in memory of this truly great human.

***On a side note, I am actually glad that he challenged the Canadian laws and caused a law against publishing "fake news" to be overturned.  While I think the man was a bottom feeder, he did contribute something to a society that I am happy about.

How..... very Canadian of you.

Yorkshire pud

Glen Campbell has passed away... vastly underrated guitarist. Brilliant singer/songwriter. Who doesn't like Wichita lineman has no soul, even if you don't like the genre.  :'(

trostol

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 02:54:15 PM
Glen Campbell has passed away... vastly underrated guitarist. Brilliant singer/songwriter. Who doesn't like Wichita lineman has no soul, even if you don't like the genre.  :'(

agreed...it is a huge loss..but for him the suffering is over...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 08, 2017, 02:54:15 PM

Wonderful guitarist and singer who worked on the Wrecking Crew and was a onetime member of the Beach Boys.  His work can be found all over the place from surf songs to country.  He was a staple in my youth.  Remember watching the Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour when I was an infant.  Loved him then and love him now.  It pained me that he had Alzheimers.  Rest in peace, Glen. God Bless you.

I'm going to post songs that he had a hand in over the next few days.  I'll start it off with this signature tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebm_Mwlt-5s

http://www.tennessean.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/08/08/glen-campbell-rhinestone-cowboy-singer-dead-81-country-music/550274001/

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 08, 2017, 03:28:50 PM
Wonderful guitarist and singer who worked on the Wrecking Crew and was a onetime member of the Beach Boys.  His work can be found all over the place from surf songs to country.  He was a staple in my youth.  Remember watching the Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour when I was an infant.  Loved him then and love him now.  It pained me that he had Alzheimers.  Rest in peace, Glen. God Bless you.

I'm going to post songs that he had a hand in over the next few days.  I'll start it off with this signature tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAU3B9Pi_U

http://www.tennessean.com/story/entertainment/music/2017/08/08/glen-campbell-rhinestone-cowboy-singer-dead-81-country-music/550274001/

i posted 3 in the music section already lol this news kinda got me down..but he is indeed in a better place

Quote from: trostol on August 08, 2017, 03:36:31 PM
i posted 3 in the music section already lol this news kinda got me down..but he is indeed in a better place

My wife and I are down too.  We loved the guy.  One of the few celebrities that I cared deeply about. I'll post some more in the music thread.

Dr. MD MD

If an alien asked me what the wistful meant I'd just play him Campbell's Galveston and say That's it.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTbTHlTmDX8

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 08, 2017, 04:32:20 PM
If an alien asked me what the wistful meant I'd just play him Campbell's Galveston and say That's it.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTbTHlTmDX8
Amen. RIP. Great musical talent and great voice. So sad about his condition and now death.