• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 10, 2017, 08:27:48 PM

Still superior to a Clinton presi... oh, wait. Actual debate photo.

Was that before or after her, spume-in-the-glass, incident?

MAX

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 10, 2017, 07:42:20 PM
My doctor said it may be some cap thingy, in my stomach, that's supposed to close during the digestion process but doesn't so the acid leaks out.  Or something like that.

This shit is why I never wanted to be a doctor. ;D

There is a disease that causes these symptoms. Its called gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This drug is part of a class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. My company used to market one. This disease is much worse then normal heart burn.  He doesn't need a prescription for "heart burn" which is why the insurance company is rejecting him I suppose.     

Ciardelo

Quote from: MAX on February 11, 2017, 06:57:21 AM
There is a disease that causes these symptoms. Its called gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). This drug is part of a class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. My company used to market one. This disease is much worse then normal heart burn.  He doesn't need a prescription for "heart burn" which is why the insurance company is rejecting him I suppose.   

So what does he need Dr. MAX?

akwilly

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 11, 2017, 07:05:17 AM
So what does he need Dr. MAX?
he needs Kathy to douch with apple cider vinegar and then slurp up what drops out. Acid problem solved like a real man. Screw drugs

Quote from: Chefist on February 10, 2017, 07:25:24 PM
The leading cause of acid reflux is over eating. My bet that is what's happening in George's case.

I'm sure not with you, Starr.
Everything with Falkie is so much worse than with other people - in Falkies' mind anyway. He didn't just have acid reflux, but an acid reflux attack. I guess the potato chips (salt) and sugar he constantly ingests got together and conspired to attack him.

Unbuffered salt (Morton's) is the major cause of true acid reflux. (Sorry Chefist, I used to have to deal with it daily. It was so severe that I had to depress my thumb into the hollow of my throat to keep it from being so intense. But, in Falkies'  case, It's a pretty damn good bet it's from over eating, and mixing acidic foods with sugar.)   I switched to 'real salt' (from Redmond Minerals) years ago and haven't had a problem with reflux since.

I highly fricken doubt Falkie has acid reflux. It's just heartburn from being a fat pig. True acid reflux is searing pain that Falkie could never tolerate.  All he would do is whine constantly if it were real.

Falkie, you disgust me.  >:(

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 10, 2017, 07:42:20 PM
My doctor said it may be some cap thingy, in my stomach, that's supposed to close during the digestion process but doesn't so the acid leaks out.  Or something like that.

This shit is why I never wanted to be a doctor. ;D
Your doctor is correct. I was told the same, but after thorough research I cured myself instead of using chemicals. ;)

MAX

Quote from: akwilly on February 11, 2017, 07:12:31 AM
he needs Kathy to douch with apple cider vinegar and then slurp up what drops out. Acid problem solved like a real man. Screw drugs

There goes breakfast, thanks AK

littlechris

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 11, 2017, 07:23:39 AM
Your doctor is correct. I was told the same, but after thorough research I cured myself instead of using chemicals. ;)

Green apples are also a great cure for heart burn.

Of course Falkie would never eat something as wholesome and healthy as a green apple.

FUCK YOU GEORGE SENDA!

coaster

Quote from: LittleChris on February 11, 2017, 10:26:18 AM

Of course Falkie would never eat something as wholesome and healthy as a green apple.

FUCK YOU GEORGE SENDA!
I get heartburn like crazy and have tried everything. I found munching on baby carrots works wonders. Tasty too, so its a win win.

FUCK YOU GEORGE SENDA!

He would if you bought for him, you cheap ingrate.

littlechris

This is about as close as we're gonna get to seeing Falkie eat an apple.

MV/Liberace!

FUCK YOU GEORGE SENDA!

heh heh

Quote from: LittleChris on February 11, 2017, 02:01:40 PM
This is about as close as we're gonna get to seeing Falkie eat an apple.

That pig is nude. I hope whoever killed him announced themselves before walking in and NOT BEFORE NOON.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 11, 2017, 03:26:08 PM
That pig is nude. I hope whoever killed him announced themselves before walking in and NOT BEFORE NOON.

IBBY!!! ;D

I was just mentioning, the other day, I hadn't seen you around lately.  Welcome Back!!! ;)

Missed ya Sister. :-*

littlechris

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 11, 2017, 03:32:02 PM
IBBY!!! ;D

I was just mentioning, the other day, I hadn't seen you around lately.  Welcome Back!!! ;)

Missed ya Sister. :-*

Ditto

Thank you, Star and Chris. My schedule and life have been a little crazy, but I had some free time today and have about 100 pages of catching up to do !

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 11, 2017, 04:50:17 PM
Thank you, Star and Chris. My schedule and life have been a little crazy, but I had some free time today and have about 100 pages of catching up to do !
I hope the fact that you are here means things have improved for you.  Good to have you back, Ibby.

Ciardelo

Good to "see" you IB. :)

You still don't want those nudes posted, right?

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 11, 2017, 06:31:11 PM
Good to "see" you IB. :)

You still don't want those nudes posted, right?
I thought I paid you perfectly good hush money. Welcher.