• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 10, 2017, 10:23:22 AM
No doubt although he probably drives so badly that Orangey should be his designated driver.

I meant the written exam, but you are right...the driving portion would be a blast. Him cursing at everyone...

coaster

What does a yellow light mean?
Slow down...
Whhhaatt doess a yelllow liggght meeean?
Brilliant. Hilarious clip.

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 08:44:34 PM
Falkie thread OP, themudking and I, actually got to interview Art as did BellGab owner MV. Strangely (redacted) declined the offer of an interview and this was prior to the demise of the original MITD and the unpleasantness that ensued.

IT WAS A GREAT INTERVIEW !!! I was lucky enough to speak to Art that night.  You all made Art feel really comfortable & he opened up about a lot of things, even about his beloved Ramona.

I wonder if Art would do another interview to give us an update?  Art still has fans.  We are not all trolls & haters here in this place called   Sewer Gab.

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 10, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

Actually it is obvious and he admits it that he was not born into a poor family. Rather it sounds like his family was at least Middle class if not Upper Middle class.
He had vastly more opportunities than a poor black kid from the projects ever had yet due to his sloth and entitlement mentality pissed it all away.

He will never admit that HE is the one to blame for his situation and most of his problems.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 10, 2017, 04:57:09 PM
Actually it is obvious and he admits it that he was not born into a poor family. Rather it sounds like his family was at least Middle class if not Upper Middle class.
He had vastly more opportunities than a poor black kid from the projects ever had yet due to his sloth and entitlement mentality pissed it all away.

He will never admit that HE is the one to blame for his situation and most of his problems.

Certainly upper middle class.

He talks about the toys and comics he had ans according to him he had them all. Mommy and daddy bought him every single thing he asked for.
They even had a house so large that it had a spare dining room that he kept all his model kits in.

The big man has set the hook.  Let's see if he gets a bite and obtains some Prilosec relief as those bastards at Anthem won't
come thru with the goods.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2017, 06:06:33 PM
The big man has set the hook.  Let's see if he gets a bite and obtains some Prilosec relief as those bastards at Anthem won't

George,

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 10, 2017, 12:58:56 AM
Fuck off you chan turd.  >:(

You ephemeral assholes just never get it, you are like dust on a windowsill, like flakes of dandruff on a black turtleneck...you are easily brushed off and not remembered.

ephemeral,

Bellgab is forever, (praise fifi)  that's why you squeak and squawk wanting to be heard...you impotent assholes...

Tell us something we need to remember you cucks.

NOW THAT IS AN AWESOME RESPONSE!!!

Ciardelo

I thought Prilosec was an OTC medication? ??? Maybe Dr. MD MD can weigh in.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

STFU hater.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 10, 2017, 06:51:16 PM
I thought Prilosec was an OTC medication? ??? Maybe Dr. MD MD can weigh in.
I'm not a doctor, but I do have acid reflux so I can speak from first-hand experience.

The answer to your question is yes.  Same mg. dosage but cheaper than Rx. ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 10, 2017, 07:17:42 PM
I'm not a doctor, but I do have acid reflux so I can speak from first-hand experience.

The answer to your question is yes.  Same mg. dosage but cheaper. ;)

Thanks, Starr! I'll play doctor with you anytime!  ;) I guess Geo. will have to cut back on bullshit from the $1 store and perhaps attend to his needed medication?

BWAHHAHAHA! I just heard that as I said it...so sorry  :D Crazy talk, I know.

chefist

The leading cause of acid reflux is over eating. My bet that is what's happening in George's case.

I'm sure not with you, Starr.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 10, 2017, 07:22:18 PM
Thanks, Starr! I'll play doctor with you anytime!  ;) I guess Geo. will have to cut back on bullshit from the $1 store and perhaps attend to his needed medication?

BWAHHAHAHA! I just hear that as I said it...so sorry  :D Crazy talk, I know.
You're just one wild and crazy guy, C. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on February 10, 2017, 07:25:24 PM
The leading cause of acid reflux is over eating. My bet that is what's happening in George's case.

I had AR, and it was suspected it wss acid in white wine and a slight hiatus hernia. I took Lansoprazole. Worked wonders. Okay with red wine though, and I can drink white in moderation now.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on February 10, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

My doctor said it may be some cap thingy, in my stomach, that's supposed to close during the digestion process but doesn't so the acid leaks out.  Or something like that.

This shit is why I never wanted to be a doctor. ;D

George is an elderly 400+ pound man. Save to say he is over eating. He is maintaining that weight, which is hard to do. Only way that is possible is to severely over eat.

chefist

Quote from: Got to love an Aston on February 10, 2017, 07:38:46 PM
I had AR, and it was suspected it wss acid in white wine and a slight hiatus hernia. I took Lansoprazole. Worked wonders. Okay with red wine though, and I can drink white in moderation now.

I get acid indigestion if I eat too much, or eat too close to bedtime. So I try to avoid those behaviors...But I have noticed now certain foods like spicy chili peppers give me acid when they hadn't in the past...Coffee is a common culprit too...

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 10, 2017, 04:57:09 PM

Falkie checked his privilege years ago.  Always ahead of the curve.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 10, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

BWAHHAHAHA! I just heard that as I said it...so sorry  :D Crazy talk, I know.

He can probably find some AT the dollar store